GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha! I was going to say the same: by recusing herself she rescued herself from having to deal with the Ebron family's special brand of
wtf-ery.
I bet the Judge is doing a happy dance!

This case is like a circus...where are you precious Lonzie ❤️

Hahaha well said ^^^^

She needs a muzzle that woman, while they're at it let loose on her son with some torture to make him speak, enough already....they are stir CRAZY the lot of them.

And I don't blame the judge but I take it this re-shuffle will now set court dates back etc.

After Monday's hearing, Nathaniel Williams, Ebron's uncle and the only member of his family allowed to visit the defendant in jail, went to see his nephew. Williams described Ebron as being in good spirits and said that he understands why his lawyers are seeking a gag order in the case. He doesn't understand why the media is fighting to release evidence and witness statements before the trial.
Williams said he doesn't believe Ebron harmed Lonzie and says the media is portraying him all wrong -- he's not the violent monster that police have made him out to be.
"Many times he's painted to be something he's not," Williams said.
During their visit, he said he told Ebron to stay focused on the charges that he’s facing.
"I stand behind him 100 percent," Williams said. "He’s my nephew and I love him, I told him to his face, if I felt, at any time, that he had actually done something like that, then the support I gave him would not be there because he would be a different person. So the person that I support right now is the nephew that I know, and I love.”

Mr. Williams is certainly entitled to his biased opinion, but he really should remove his denial glasses before speaking. Good Grief, he claims Ebrons is in good spirits:rolleyes::lol:

LOL re: Ebron's uncle. The POLICE and the MEDIA haven't made Ebron out to be anything. Ebron's own actions paint that picture. Even if we ignore the whole 'disappearing a baby' situation, Ebron is still an abusive, violent woman beater and drug dealer.

I guess the Ebrons don't get that the release of information is the law in Florida. Sorry uncle, but your snowflake doesn't get special treatment.
Sunshine Law: http://myfloridalegal.com/pages.nsf/Main/DC0B20B7DC22B7418525791B006A54E4

LOL They want WRE's case moved OUT of FLORIDA. The delusion is strong in this family. How often are change of venues to out of state granted? I googled it, and I see TImothy McVeigh was tried in a different state, but that was an extremly high profile case. WRE's charges revolve around neglect and trying to escape.

IMO, he's not as (in)famous as his family thinks he is.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...n-ebron-want-case-moved-out-jacksonvil/nnqPc/

P.S. Ebrons: the only people still talking about WRE is you, so shut it and he'll get a fair trial.

not only that but that was federal charges, not local lol

LOL They want WRE's case moved OUT of FLORIDA. The delusion is strong in this family. How often are change of venues to out of state granted? I googled it, and I see TImothy McVeigh was tried in a different state, but that was an extremly high profile case. WRE's charges revolve around neglect and trying to escape.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...n-ebron-want-case-moved-out-jacksonvil/nnqPc/

P.S. Ebrons: the only people still talking about WRE is you, so shut it and he'll get a fair trial.

“Everyone keeps saying that he has keys to the case, he's the key, well there's more than one key to a safe deposit box,” said Wanda Ebron.

- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...ed-out-jacksonvil/nnqPc/#sthash.wzNPfje2.dpuf

This confuses me. It seems to acknowledge that WRE is indeed one of multiple "keys"
I'm sure they would like to say Lonziewas never in the car, but they can't, since WRE already said it on the 911 call. That means they have to (grudgingly) admit that he is one of the keys. IMO

not only that but that was federal charges, not local lol
Can you imagine: a change of venue to a different state for a child neglect charge?! lol

lol no way. wont happen. maybe another county though.

I'm sure they would like to say Lonziewas never in the car, but they can't, since WRE already said it on the 911 call. That means they have to (grudgingly) admit that he is one of the keys. IMO

Can you imagine: a change of venue to a different state for a child neglect charge?! lol

BBM, Exactly. If someone like Casey Anthony's case that was very high profile and always in MSM, SM etc., and her case was still tried in Florida, then why would RE get a change of venue? And as far as I know RE's Trial upcoming is for his current child neglect, lying to LE & plotting a jailbreak. Unless of course LE charge him further with Lonzie's disappearance. Sorry, but he isn't that special.

:puke::puke::puke:
After Monday's hearing, Nathaniel Williams, Ebron's uncle and the only member of his family allowed to visit the defendant in jail, went to see his nephew. Williams described Ebron as being in good spirits and said that he understands why his lawyers are seeking a gag order in the case. He doesn't understand why the media is fighting to release evidence and witness statements before the trial.
Williams said he doesn't believe Ebron harmed Lonzie and says the media is portraying him all wrong -- he's not the violent monster that police have made him out to be.
"Many times he's painted to be something he's not," Williams said.
During their visit, he said he told Ebron to stay focused on the charges that he’s facing.
"I stand behind him 100 percent," Williams said. "He’s my nephew and I love him, I told him to his face, if I felt, at any time, that he had actually done something like that, then the support I gave him would not be there because he would be a different person. So the person that I support right now is the nephew that I know, and I love.”

Mr. Williams is certainly entitled to his biased opinion, but he really should remove his denial glasses before speaking. Good Grief, he claims Ebrons is in good spirits:rolleyes::lol:

Bond reduced for Lonzie's father

According to the bailiff, 42-year-old Chris Barton's bond was reduced from $950,000 to $115,000.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/09/29/bond-reduced-for-lonzies-father/73032938/

thanks for posting that. Interesting tidbits from the article:

1)CB has 5 kids depending on him at home. Eh? That is ... a lot. I only knew of 3, one of whom was grown. I guess that doesn't count Lonzie, either. Does this mean they expect he will bond out, I wonder? hmmm.

2) "The judge agreed to lower his bail, provided he agree to the other terms set previously – including no contact with his ex-wife Lonna Barton."
I was reasonably sure I read most of the media around this case, but I guess not, so can someone fill me in on when CB & LB got divorced and when they were told to stay away from each other. Was the no contact put in place when they were arrested?

3) "Chris Barton is due back in court on Oct. 8 in Duval County to discuss a requested gag order."
Is this the Ebron gag order? The one regarding Ebron's child neglect & trying to escape charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader