GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lets not forget that L is not in his custody either.

im assuming he will get the same no contact order than RE and LLB were given as drug codefendants.

thanks for posting that. Interesting tidbits from the article:

1)CB has 5 kids depending on him at home. Eh? That is ... a lot. I only knew of 3, one of whom was grown. I guess that doesn't count Lonzie, either. Does this mean they expect he will bond out, I wonder? hmmm.

2) "The judge agreed to lower his bail, provided he agree to the other terms set previously – including no contact with his ex-wife Lonna Barton."
I was reasonably sure I read most of the media around this case, but I guess not, so can someone fill me in on when CB & LB got divorced and when they were told to stay away from each other. Was the no contact put in place when they were arrested?

3) "Chris Barton is due back in court on Oct. 8 in Duval County to discuss a requested gag order."
Is this the Ebron gag order? The one regarding Ebron's child neglect & trying to escape charges?

Bond reduced for Lonzie's father

According to the bailiff, 42-year-old Chris Barton's bond was reduced from $950,000 to $115,000.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2015/09/29/bond-reduced-for-lonzies-father/73032938/

What the he// is going on...his kids depend on him ..bu//.....if he was such a great dad he wouldn't have been out buying and selling drugs....this is bu//. That bail amount is only around $10K in cash to get him out.....I hope that dang Judge order that it has to be proven its not drug money paying for that bail now.

lets not forget that xx is not in his custody either.

im assuming he will get the same no contact order than RE and LLB were given as drug codefendants.

Good point re: no contact.
Re: kids. Lonzie is gone, the 5 yr old is with her grandma. Lonna has another son, but he lives with his dad, so it isn't him. He has at least one grown daughter. Who are all these kids at his home that are depending on him so much that he needs a reduced bond?!

Eh. Well, if he does get out on bond, please stay away from the bath salts and get it together, man.

Shoot, I really want to know why his bond was dramatically lowered? They know he's a worthless dad, my god he was arrested on the same day he was in court trying to get custody of his daughter :(

Isn't there the sunshine laws in fl?

thanks for posting that. Interesting tidbits from the article:

1)CB has 5 kids depending on him at home. Eh? That is ... a lot. I only knew of 3, one of whom was grown. I guess that doesn't count Lonzie, either. Does this mean they expect he will bond out, I wonder? hmmm.

2) "The judge agreed to lower his bail, provided he agree to the other terms set previously – including no contact with his ex-wife Lonna Barton."
I was reasonably sure I read most of the media around this case, but I guess not, so can someone fill me in on when CB & LB got divorced and when they were told to stay away from each other. Was the no contact put in place when they were arrested?

3) "Chris Barton is due back in court on Oct. 8 in Duval County to discuss a requested gag order."
Is this the Ebron gag order? The one regarding Ebron's child neglect & trying to escape charges?

The most interesting tidbit to me was no contact with his ex-wife LB. When did that happen?

Shoot, I really want to know why his bond was dramatically lowered? They know he's a worthless dad, my god he was arrested on the same day he was in court trying to get custody of his daughter :(

There is the sunshine law in FL unless there is a gag order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: kids. Lonzie is gone, the 5 yr old is with her grandma. Lonna has another son, but he lives with his dad, so it isn't him. He has at least one grown daughter. Who are all these kids at his home that are depending on him so much that he needs a reduced bond?!

Eh. Well, if he does get out on bond, please stay away from the bath salts and get it together, man.

I think CB does have another older son maybe 10-12 y.o.
But who had that child when they were busted for drug selling?

But then I think I read somewhere that that child is with his mom.

IDK this case keeps my head spinning.

All I want to know is where is baby Lonzie?

LOL They want WRE's case moved OUT of FLORIDA. The delusion is strong in this family. How often are change of venues to out of state granted? I googled it, and I see TImothy McVeigh was tried in a different state, but that was an extremly high profile case. WRE's charges revolve around neglect and trying to escape.

IMO, he's not as (in)famous as his family thinks he is.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...n-ebron-want-case-moved-out-jacksonvil/nnqPc/

P.S. Ebrons: the only people still talking about WRE is you, so shut it and he'll get a fair trial.

That what I'm saying. She was on another site earlier today posting her garbage. She just can't shut up!

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2015-09-29/story/new-judge-appointed-william-ebron-case
New judge appointed in William Ebron case

Chief Judge Mark Mahon assigned Circuit Judge Mark Borello after Circuit Judge Marianne Aho recused herself from the case Monday

Borello was an assistant state attorney before being elected judge in 2012

Lauramore Barton also has been arrested on child-neglect and false-information charges in Duval County and drug charges in Baker County. Aho remains the judge in Lauramore Barton’s Duval County case.

he was prob counting all of his and lonna's kids.... stories to get out.

I think CB does have another older son maybe 10-12 y.o.
But who had that child when they were busted for drug selling?

But then I think I read somewhere that that child is with his mom.

IDK this case keeps my head spinning.

All I want to know is where is baby Lonzie?

I am so confused. Everything was rollin' along. Why would they make it possible for CB to get out? ps. I think the ex wife is a mistake. Estranged wife maybe. Why change judges? Anybody understand this? ...so next announcement MSM will be that CB bailed himself out. What a heartbreak. noooooooo

These people make me want to issue a beat-down with the heel of my lacrosse-mom-loafer.

I know I should take the high road but they make me feel STABBY. Especially that smug faced LB. How devoid of humanity can one "person" be?

Good one brighidin! CB managed to come up with bond money for LL and now I'd bet, he really wishes he had it for himself ...he's a real piece of work and will be very interesting to follow in this latest spiral.

I agree, it doesn't make any sense. Hopefully no one will bond him out.

CB must not have any other charges pending. So now who will come up with $11,500.00 to give to the bail bondsman?

MrsE is entitled to be in denial. She is innocent.

WRE is lucky to have an uncle who will visit him but I doubt he is doing just fine in jail knowing that no matter what he is going to prison when the fun time at county is over.

CB must not have any other charges pending. So now who will come up with $11,500.00 to give to the bail bondsman?

MrsE is entitled to be in denial. She is innocent.

WRE is lucky to have an uncle who will visit him but I doubt he is doing just fine in jail knowing that no matter what he is going to prison when the fun time at county is over.

Sure, she can be in denial all she wants (although she is 2/2 in the # of sons in prison competition) BUT her son's lawyer is complaining that they need a change of venue because of all the media even though she's the one talking to the press on a pretty regular basis. And not only is she saying that Ruben, loves kids, is innocent, she is talking smack about the judge, the police, the prosecution, the Attorney General, and pretty much anyone who isn't a member of the WRE fanclub.

IMO

Sure, she can be in denial all she wants (although she is 2/2 in the # of sons in prison competition) BUT her son's lawyer is complaining that they need a change of venue because of all the media even though she's the one talking to the press on a pretty regular basis. And not only is she saying that Ruben, loves kids, is innocent, she is talking smack about the judge, the police, the prosecution, the Attorney General, and pretty much anyone who isn't a member of the WRE fanclub.

IMO

IMO LE and the Lawyers and the judges are going to have to tread lightly with this family.
I can see HUGE problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member