:up:

Still thinking of you lonzie..

Up you go lil man .

Up you go....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 188
Thanks kimi you beat me to it, was just thinking about bumping for Lonzie, :)

:heart:

Thinking of you always.... Along with SO many others here!
:candle:
#WHEREISLONZIE???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel we may never find his remains :( but I truly hope that I'm wrong.

I feel we may never find his remains :( but I truly hope that I'm wrong.

Sadly i agree. I think of all the other missing children that have to date not been found as well in cases that we have followed here and elsewhere. It seems the perps are outsmarting LE in some of these cases, and that is just incomprehensible to think those poor babies are still out there somewhere. Some people just don't deserve to have children IMO.

Sadly i agree. I think of all the other missing children that have to date not been found as well in cases that we have followed here and elsewhere. It seems the perps are outsmarting LE in some of these cases, and that is just incomprehensible to think those poor babies are still out there somewhere. Some people just don't deserve to have children IMO.

I blame all the crime tv shows now a days that show you how to get away with murder.

I blame all the crime tv shows now a days that show you how to get away with murder.

Yes i'm sure it gives some of those people ideas on what to do. Also from previous cases, i think especially after the Casey Anthony case. She would never have reported Caylee as missing herself IMO, and if it wasn't for Cindy Anthony we might never have heard about Caylee.

These 2 pieces of human waste will never tell where the baby's body is, so unless someone stumbles upon him, he will never be located.

As for these kind of perps outsmarting LE, that is not the case. One doesn't have to be very smart to kill a helpless baby, dump it's body where it will never be found and then refuse to tell anyone where it is. Evil, yes. Smart, no

These 2 pieces of human waste will never tell where the baby's body is, so unless someone stumbles upon him, he will never be located.

As for these kind of perps outsmarting LE, that is not the case. One doesn't have to be very smart to kill a helpless baby, dump it's body where it will never be found and then refuse to tell anyone where it is. Evil, yes. Smart, no

I agree, they are evil because a baby disappeared on their watch and they are in cya mode just thinking about themselves.
They are not smart but IMO in their own screwed up heads they think they are. Hopefully the reality check as far as Lonzie's disappearance goes, its coming.

Evil yes, I agree. If Lonzie's little body was disposed of in gator infested water, he will never be found. :( If that's the case, I'd have to say the perps were smart in disposal. But doesn't mean these cannot still be charged with murder because there is no body. Praying for justice for wee Lonzie and all the other innocent little victims who fall prey to such evil and heartless monsters. I just cannot imagine a mother doing or allowing someone else to do such evil and warped things to her innocent baby and being able to live inside her own head. Seriously sick in the mind and perhaps drugs played a huge roll. Disturbing IMHO.

Lonzie had to be dead before LB went to work, had to be... Otherwise LB would give
up RW, RIGHT! " all I know is he was alive when I left for work, or, when I was dropped off at work, Lonzie was alive".

If she was afraid of a child abuse case against her, and that's why she's not saying anything... Well, she IS charged with that anyway, so why not roll on RW?

Lonzies life was failing earlier that afternoon and probably passed away that evening.
LB and RW got rid of his body, went to the laundry mat to wash any signs of an illness or death, then... dropped off at work. IMO

LB had to be complicit in the death of her son, has to be! Because nothing else makes sense, in why she's not saying RW killed my son. We all know, including LB,
with the video surveillance evidence, that her son/car was not jacked!

Lonzie had to be dead before LB went to work, had to be... Otherwise LB would give
up RW, RIGHT! " all I know is he was alive when I left for work, or, when I was dropped off at work, Lonzie was alive".

If she was afraid of a child abuse case against her, and that's why she's not saying anything... Well, she IS charged with that anyway, so why not roll on RW?

Lonzies life was failing earlier that afternoon and probably passed away that evening.
LB and RW got rid of his body, went to the laundry mat to wash any signs of an illness or death, then... dropped off at work. IMO

LB had to be complicit in the death of her son, has to be! Because nothing else makes sense, in why she's not saying RW killed my son. We all know, including LB,

It's the thought of going to sleep every night knowing that he's out there somewhere ...dumped...I can't sleep at night if my cat decides to go for a midnight roam..I stay up and wait for him, it's beyond me..if I think about this boy and his whereabouts daily , why don't they ? It's human instinct right !?!

Evil yes, I agree. If Lonzie's little body was disposed of in gator infested water, he will never be found. :( If that's the case, I'd have to say the perps were smart in disposal. But doesn't mean these cannot still be charged with murder because there is no body. Praying for justice for wee Lonzie and all the other innocent little victims who fall prey to such evil and heartless monsters. I just cannot imagine a mother doing or allowing someone else to do such evil and warped things to her innocent baby and being able to live inside her own head. Seriously sick in the mind and perhaps drugs played a huge roll. Disturbing IMHO.

I agree, no normal parent could even imagine such a thing when it comes to a baby or child. It is just incomprehensible.

I think LB knows more than she has told as well. She is just worried about the consequences to herself IMO. If both RE & LB get charged with Lonzie's death and concealment of his little body then they both know they are going down for a long time. Which could still happen anyway. Maybe in time they will start to tell what really happened when they know the jig is up as far as that goes?

Let's keep bumping for Lonzie 2 keep this angel in the spotlight. As it sure does seem the gag order is working. Silence. Hate it.

For those of you who have followed this case from the beginning, I am curious what your gut feel is on who did what. (LB, CB, E). Let's keep the conversation going and bumping 4 Lonzie.

:gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member