GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was the tampering with evidence charge dismissed?

Lisa Robbins ‏@LisaRobbinsFCN 23m23 minutes ago
Prosecutor says Barton knew Lonzie had injuries in late July and left him with Ebron anyways. She also knew Ebron sold drugs, Mantei says.

Lisa Robbins ‏@LisaRobbinsFCN 5m5 minutes ago
Lonna Barton was ready to take responsibility for her actions, her attorney says.

Lisa RobbinsVerified account ‏@LisaRobbinsFCN 3m3 minutes ago
Barton's attorney says contrary to the rumors, Lonna Barton is NOT pregnant. #FINDLONZIE

https://twitter.com/LisaRobbinsFCN

UBM , Hallelujah!

Does FL have the death penalty ? Pretty sure they do. Once Ebron knows he's going down for the whole thing, he may reveal Lonzie's location to save his life. :please:

I guess she doesn't need to give reasons for why she lied to police or didn't seek medical help for Lonzie? Just plead guilty and no questions asked? Does she submit a statement of facts or similar based on her her plea?

Yeah, good questions although i don't know the answers to them. I think she had no choice in pleading guilty to those issues because she already admitted with LE previously on her initial arrest for child neglect & lying to LE per Hackney's presser at the time.

Does FL have the death penalty ? Pretty sure they do. Once Ebron knows he's going down for the whole thing, he may reveal Lonzie's location to save his life. :please:

Oh yes, we have the death penalty.

Yes Florida has the DP. That's what casey Anthony was looking at getting if found guilty.

I wonder if she was and lost the baby? She certainly looked pregnant in her last court appearance, and I actually thought to myself when she walked into court today she didn't look any bigger, and I expected her to.

It maybe was a beer belly! LOL She has dried out now.

So what was the plea deal?

I'm confused here.

Isn't a plea deal usually for a lesser sentence? Maybe in her actually pleading Guilty she is hoping along with her attorney to get a lesser sentence when the Judge hands down the sentence?

Isn't a plea deal usually for a lesser sentence? Maybe in her actually pleading Guilty she is hoping along with her attorney to get a lesser sentence when the Judge hands down the sentence?

Heck I thought she had to give up some information!
she does not deserve a lesser sentence. IMO

She can still get the max sentence according to the judge. I agree, though, she doesn't deserve it but is probably hoping for a lighter sentence.

I think from what i can gather that the information she gave up in regard to these charges was that yes, she is guilty of neglecting her child knowing he was injured and she left him in the care of a narcotics dealer and that yes she did make false statements to LE. Apart from that i don't know of any other information at this point in time.
And i agree, she doesn't deserve a lesser sentence.

It was either jail food/commissary snacks making her look swollen or she's no longer pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot