GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NO,NO, NO................Ron and Misty got more then that on drug charges.... NOT FAIR.......

We are all here Lonzie, crying out in unison for your loss!

#WeWillNEVERForget!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish Lonzie had at least 20 years of living.
I'm so very sad.

Can't believe they would bow down to him and give him anything but life in prison. Surely this is a joke, 20 years for a defenceless baby's life tossed out like he was nothing and apparantly underneath tyres, COME ON.

I keep thinking back to the recording or LB her friend took after Lonzies dissappearance whereby she kept saying if something accidental happened to Lonzie RE wouldn't just 'toss' him etc & would give him a burial. This being beside a church, maybe he thinks this was 'holy' enough. But he was tossed, left there, without any comfort, anyone left to the elements. the lot of them. Scum.

Crap! Manslaughter? WTH. 20 years, smdh.

I was away for a bit but the last I heard the ME's office didn't even have the remains yet. I feel sick.

RE has agreed to plead guilty to aggravated manslaughter in exchange for 20 years.

Will Ebron still have more time for his other charges or is this it?? Tia

Any other sentence will run concurrent with those 20 years. And I think I heard he'll get credit for time done.

He has NOT pleaded yet

Crap! Manslaughter? WTH. 20 years, smdh.

I was away for a bit but the last I heard the ME's office didn't even have the remains yet. I feel sick.

I feel the same. Any relief I felt that Lonzie may at last have been found has just been overwhelmed with disgust, I'm so peed off :stormingmad:

:tantrum: :tears: :rose: RIP Little Man. This is so heartbreaking. Too many posts to thank given this news. Thanks all for being here for little Lonzie.

I feel the same. Any relief I felt that Lonzie may at last have been found has just been overwhelmed with disgust, I'm so peed off :stormingmad:
I'm with you there. Is there any chance he'll get out early?

A lot of this is not confirmed yet, but is in MSM as "sources say", but all sounds pretty definitive at this point. Presser is moved back to 4 PM ET. Medical Examiner just left the scene, 2:38 PM, per News4Jax.

:panic:I'm catching up over the past 2 days , my stomachs doing somersaults here !! I need to read

[video=twitter;686630251225415680]https://twitter.com/wjxtashleym/status/686630251225415680[/video]

Sources say RE is making a plea for aggravated manslaughter, 20 yrs.

OMG! That is NOT enough time!!!!

OMG. So is this the break they gave him for telling where the baby is? If you tell us where the body is, we'll give you manslaughter and 20 years. ???

According to MSM the judge has to approve the plea. So it's not definite yet, but to me it sounds like it's all but done. Sickening.
20 years isn't nearly enough.

I wonder if he'll be compelled to tell what really happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry