GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
didn't lonna say something about hoping he was someplace nice at least? yea, under some tires. dfq.

Maybe I'm old but it's a sad sign of our times when there are 2 men "running around" thinking they're a child's father. Some 'people' should keep their legs closed & their pants zipped! [emoji35]

NO,NO, NO................Ron and Misty got more then that on drug charges.... NOT FAIR.......

Misty Cummings got 25 yrs and Roland Cummings got 15 yrs for those drug charges.....and we still have no idea where Haleigh is to this date.

MOO, the SA made this deal because they were concerned about a no body case and in addition, even if body was found that evidence, COD and MOD would be in short supply.

Am I happy about a plea? Not even close. Am I glad this baby has likely been found and will be shown some semblance of dignity after being thrown out like so much inconvenient garbage? You betcha

so little regard for a small human life.

I have a toddler and we found out 12/23 that my teenage son has cancer, literally out of nowhere. he asked me to make a doc apt because he had been getting winded easily w physical activity.

I just cant imagine why ppl just throw their kids away like this. it boggles my mind.

Prayers to all. I hope your Son can beat it. My heart goes out to you....

so little regard for a small human life.

I have a toddler and we found out 12/23 that my teenage son has cancer, literally out of nowhere. he asked me to make a doc apt because he had been getting winded easily w physical activity.

I just cant imagine why ppl just throw their kids away like this. it boggles my mind.

I am so sorry about your son. All I can say is have faith in God and pray, pray pray. My 33 year old received a miracle,given 3 months to live he is now 53 and the father of a 10 year old daughter. God is great.

[video=twitter;686639780130611201]https://twitter.com/FCN2go/status/686639780130611201[/video]
Lonzie's family members are getting more care than poor Lonzie ever got. :furious:

"There are extra nurses & counsellors on duty for Lonna"?? Here's hoping one of them is carrying a syringe of sodium thiopental!

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 43s43 seconds ago
Still waiting for hearing to begin. Expecting plea deal for Ruben Ebron

thank you. he has a very good prognosis, he has stage 2b Hodgkin's lymphoma. but the size of the mass was really big and he spent 12/23 - 1/3 in the hospital. was a pretty crappy holiday for our family. he's undergoing chemo outpatient now.

Prayers to all. I hope your Son can beat it. My heart goes out to you....

thank you for your kindness and prayers.

I am so sorry about your son. All I can say is have faith in God and pray, pray pray. My 33 year old received a miracle,given 3 months to live he is now 53 and the father of a 10 year old daughter. God is great.

Going back to what Lonzie's sister said that day...

You pass both a McDonalds & a blue house from Ravenwood Apartments to Snyder Street (where the remains were found.) Looks like a 15-20 minute drive.

I really hope that poor little girl wasn't in that car when Ebron got rid of of poor little Lonzie's body. :(

Live STream Interview with an attorney who says he suspects there are others involved and that might be why WRE got a deal, that he may be testifying against others now.
All speculation by him of course.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/s/livestream/

More from this attorney just now: He's been thinking about this a long time, played his hand, got nervous when LB testified, contacted authorities to work with him. He's manipulated it to get less time.

PS:forgive my translating, I've never done it before.

I am thinking this surprise witness is involved somehow .... is he grassing her up in exchange for a plea?

you are doing great Kairi'sMom, thank you for giving bullet points for those who cannot watch the reports.

I am thinking this surprise witness is involved somehow .... is he grassing her up in exchange for a plea?

See this would make sense to me. I just can't imagine them allowing him to walk free after 20 years if no1 else is involved IMO

Going back to what Lonzie's sister said that day...

You pass both a McDonalds & a blue house from Ravenwood Apartments to Snyder Street (where the remains were found.) Looks like a 15-20 minute drive.

I really hope that poor little girl wasn't in that car when Ebron got rid of of poor little Lonzie's body. :(

I haven't followed the case that closely. What did his sister say??

I would like to see him get more than 20 years. Is it fair? No. Is it the best we could hope for? No but there are many murdered, missing children hidden all over our country and their killers are walking free, living their lives like it never happened year after year. Lonzie has been found and he'll have a proper burial. RB won't be walking free any time soon.

Roger Weeder ‏@fcnroger 57s57 seconds ago
Court staff told be ready for 2:15 start.#FINDLONZIE An hour has passed. @FCN2go

Brittany Dionne ‏@BrittDionneTV 2m2 minutes ago
No movement in the courtroom yet. @FCN2go #FINDLONZIE

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 3m3 minutes ago
Much like with Ebron's pre trial hearing last week, there's a lot of waiting and anticipation in the courtroom. @ActionNewsJax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee