GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic 14s15 seconds ago
Attorney for #LonzieBarton's mom just went into conference room with #RubenEbron prosecutors.

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic 2m2 minutes ago
Kevin Carlisle, attorney for #LonnaBarton, just entered courtroom with prosecutors Rich Mantei and London Kite. #RubenEbron still not here.

Live STream Interview with an attorney who says he suspects there are others involved and that might be why WRE got a deal, that he may be testifying against others now.
All speculation by him of course.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/s/livestream/

More from this attorney just now: He's been thinking about this a long time, played his hand, got nervous when LB testified, contacted authorities to work with him. He's manipulated it to get less time.

PS:forgive my translating, I've never done it before.

Thanks! I sure hope this plea deal means that if any others are involved that they'll get nabbed too, otherwise it's a hollow victory.

Ebron will still be able to father more children in 20 years - and you can bet there will be some :censored: woman out there willing to push 'em out.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 2m2 minutes ago
I believe prosecutors, Ebron attorneys and lauramore Barton attorney are now all in same room. #FINDLONZIE

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 5m5 minutes ago
Prosecutors enter through one door and walk into another room. #FINDLONZIE

Live Stream: current understanding of the plea is 20 years aggravated manslaughter and 5 years child neglect to run concurrently, not being charged as a habitual offender, which saved him as much as 30 extra years.
Courtroom still quiet, no news of WRE's arrival yet.
Timeframe expected. Court will make sure his plea is voluntary takes about 45min to an hour then we will know exactly what the deal is. Information we want to hear about what really happened should be available by then.

Live Stream:
Sources say remains were not buried, LLB testimony was the tipping point for WRE to lead investigators out there.

I haven't followed the case that closely. What did his sister say??

Taken from here...

Stephanie Johnson says she overheard investigators speaking with one another about what Lonzie's sister told investigators about the area where she last saw her brother.

"She mentioned a blue house from what I heard," Johnson said. "She mentioned a blue house, a water fountain, scary woods, railroad tracks and a McDonald's."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/local/nothing-found-after-new-tip-in-lonzie-barton-search

A search was conducted in a different area.

From Ravenwood Apartments to Snyder Street, you pass a McDonalds, a blue house, woods, and railroad tracks. I'm not sure about a water fountain though..I haven't checked the map. I just remember the McDonalds and the blue house being mentioned. However, there are woods and railroad tracks as well that you would pass on the way.

Live Stream: Typical aggravated manslaughter is 30 years, this is a good deal for the state and for WRE.

Latest on Chris Barton, has now been notified, saw coverage on TV, moved to medical unit so he can "process things", there with a pastor.
LLB burst into tears, crying "My baby is gone".

Property owner near scene called last night by tenants alarmed by police presence. Police wouldn't tell him anything, so they stood around with neighbors. By 8am larger police presence began showing up, neighbor announced they (LE) found remains, then medical examiner and state attorney showed up. They are in disbelief this happened at their backdoor. Close knit community.

Live Stream:
Neighbors said this morning they(LE) had been out there searching but at the opposite end (of the road?)

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic 50s50 seconds ago
Exclusive- Local funeral director just messaged me that he will put together #LonzieBarton's funeral free of charge. He "deserves it."

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic [video=twitter;686646071380938752]https://twitter.com/WJXTvic/status/686646071380938752[/video]
Exclusive- Local funeral director just messaged me that he will put together #LonzieBarton's funeral free of charge. He "deserves it."

jinx PJFL - owe me a coke

How could you not believe he lied to you lonna? He lied to everyone else!

Did you actually believe you were special? More precious than an innocent little blue eyed child?

No, you weren't.

May we finally be able to bring him home (sadly that rings hollow)

:moo:

#FINDLONZIE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"There are extra nurses & counsellors on duty for Lonna"?? Here's hoping one of them is carrying a syringe of sodium thiopental!

I doubt they'd get the truth out of her even then. After all the stuff she's taken it would be like drinking kool-aid..

Live Stream:
Lawyer thinks the only reason the state would give him this {deal} is because he's {going to throw others under the bus}

*summing up his statement*

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 15s16 seconds ago
Defense attorneys are back in courtroom as well. @ActionNewsJax

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 59s60 seconds ago
Prosecutor has walked back into the courtroom

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 29s30 seconds ago
Defense now takes ebrons family out of courtroom. likely explaining plea deal to them.

Rumour has it the secret witness flown in from Las Vegas is britanny (no idea of surname) the woman who LB worked at wackos with & subsequently got a lift from back to the apartment block to then get stopped by the police saying she didn't know who RE was or his orange Honda Civic. Wow this is all getting weird if true.

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax now11 seconds ago
We've just been told there will be NO hearing. #FindLonzie @ActionNewsJax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members