GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I cruel to be thankful Lonna has to receive this news in an environment where she cannot medicate herself? I think she knew, but now everyone else knows, too.

Weird if true but also makes a lot of sense. LLB had to have known, if she was not involved. All that followed was part of the plan, the lift home, drop off at Pinebrook apts, the laundry, Ebrons fake car theft...

They both are responsible. JMO I'll be shocked if LLB is completely oblivious to the truth.

Oh yes would make a lot of sense, the pieces of this puzzle are starting to unfold. And I am also glad the judge wants more details, I welcome this IMO. Please anyone who has the news channel on their TVs to inform us when the JSO conference comes on, I keep constantly going into the live stream but can't do 100 things at once :(

Has anyone found any overhead photos of the area? I have just seen the drone feed from the news but it's pretty blurry and doesn't show much of the area.

They just received 5 minute warning.

This judge knows this is much bigger then just any murder trial. He knows the whole country is watching and maybe he does not want to be judged as a fool. Ebron has a lengthy criminal record and very much a danger to the community.

What was so scary about Lonna testifying against him that he needed a plea deal? Did she know too? Sorry, but this is so sketchy. JMO

Thank you Judge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dyanna on for what r u thanking the judge

Can someone please post a livestream link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics