GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources saying there will now be no hearing?? what doe that mean? No plea deal?

[video=twitter;686650809661132800]https://twitter.com/samanthaanjax/status/686650809661132800[/video]

HUH????

Live stream attorney:

This is not unusual. It means the court is not ready to hear the plea. Not everyone is on the same page. They may not want a lot of information put out there, may be sealed. This may mean there are other people potentially involved

Live Stream:

The judge is in charge. What the court wants to do matters not what the defense or prosecution wants.
The court is basically saying we aren't moving forward yet. It might want more information about what happened first.

All I could think of when they said court was over was, I hope WRE lied already and all deals were taken off the table[emoji12]

No plea deal today :loveyou:
This is good news to me.
Thank you judge for not rushing forward. Justice for Lonzie comes first.

LIve stream:
Dale Carson is saying the judge wants to wait, maybe because he wants more information first.
News conference with JSO in 5 minutes.

I need a little laundry break. BRB

Live Stream:
Lawyer thinks the only reason the state would give him this {deal} is because he's {going to throw others under the bus}

*summing up his statement*

Rumour has it the secret witness flown in from Las Vegas is britanny (no idea of surname) the woman who LB worked at wackos with & subsequently got a lift from back to the apartment block to then get stopped by the police saying she didn't know who RE was or his orange Honda Civic. Wow this is all getting weird if true.

Weird if true but also makes a lot of sense. LLB had to have known, if she was not involved. All that followed was part of the plan, the lift home, drop off at Pinebrook apts, the laundry, Ebrons fake car theft...

They both are responsible. JMO I'll be shocked if LLB is completely oblivious to the truth.

Live Stream:

The judge is in charge. What the court wants to do matters not what the defense or prosecution wants.
The court is basically saying we aren't moving forward yet. It might want more information about what happened first.

A voice of reason. It may not matter but at least the judge wants the info before giving the deal the okay.

Holy crap I just turned on the news and they arrested Brendan Creatos dad for murder what a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully this delay and whatnot is because the judge doesn't want to give him only 20 years.

I wonder why he chose this area to dispose of remains.

[video=twitter;686653002522988545]https://twitter.com/varnumanjax/status/686653002522988545[/video]

Press conference postponed.

Until when?

The location makes sense, unfortunately. Swampy area, reddish dirt/clay, pine needles. Sigh. Too bad this deal needed to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli