GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;686622055039643650]https://twitter.com/NewsShelby/status/686622055039643650[/video]

And Ebron's parents are in the courthouse but reporter doesn't know why.

I can't wait for the pc!

I wonder if the witness is someone he sold drugs to that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live coverage taking a break until 3 PM pc. Think I'll also take a break. Hugs to you all.

Yes I think because I have been watching newsjax there are a lot of conflicting reports. She was obviously a surprise witness who has subsequently been arrested. Hmmmm, did she lead them to the whereabouts & not RE? I just do not know. Obviously there are neighbours saying they seen RE in the back of the police
car so that would dis-count her. More probable that she has came forward and maybe also knows where Lonzie was and RE has fessed up. I just don't see why she was arrested otherwise??
I "think" Ebron was at her apt. doing drugs when Lonzie went missing. She was the last person to see Ebron before Lonzie went missing.

Or could she have been named in the text messages back & forth to RE that LB subsequently outed in court, they were showing her a bunch of names asking if she knew them to be customers of RE. I am so confused here. Break for me too.

Lonzie's Grandmother will be on scene in about 30 mins....I am thinking it will be Lonna's mother...

IMO, Ebron didn't disclose where baby Lonzie was because he had a twinge of conscience; he disclosed the location because there was this 'witness'. I also firmly believe Ebron is just a big, stinking coward and did not want to go to trial right away.

I think Corey should stand firm and if any deal is made at all it should only be that the death penalty would be off the table and he would get LWOP instead. He absolutely deserves the death penalty though.

I'm so glad that baby Lonzie was finally found. Ebron knowing where Lonzie was all this time and not saying until trial time is repulsive. He is definitely counting on a real cause of death not being found due to the time passage. If this precious baby has had broken bones, it will show up as we all know.

Abron and Lonna are pathetic cowards, IMO.

MOO

there are structures there. no one smelled him?

ActionNewsJax (@ActionNewsJax): https://twitter.com/ActionNewsJax?s=09

VIDEO: Skyvision view of scene where sources say Lonzie Barton's remains have been found https://t.co/qoFEfw4qXS https://t.co/G3d4tqqe8j
f08779838a07c0766c58739bfbf2f3f4.jpg

Remember when chief Hackney spoke out to Ebron during one of the press conferences and told him JSO is holding all the cards and Ebron will lose? Sad as this day is I imagine Hackney's relieved that Lonzie's been found.

Wow, what a journey this has been. Now comes the job of learning if others were involved in Lonzie's death and of course the long haul to trial.

I'll see y'all at 3. :loveyou:

Can u post a link please

For the non-locals, I do want to share that the area the body was found it goes by a few different names. It's the Bayard area of Jacksonville, in the southern end of Jacksonville/Duval County. The closest large intersection is US 1 and state road 9B. It's south of the I-95 and I-295 southern interchange. Some of the newscasts also are calling SR 9B Interstate 295; I think it's technically the southern tip of I-295 - it gets confusing when the state roads are completed and become part of the official interstate system. That only happened in the last few years, so you'll hear it called by both names today.

Thanks for the map!

the remains have been found so close to both apartments!

:thud:

This post is in response to Skibaboo's link to map...)

Saying JSO press conference now at 4pm according to First coast news...grrr, even longer to wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlitedragon