GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/s/livestream/

Talking about challenges for evidence b/c of time lapsed, weather, etc. My fear is that they won't be able to find the cause of death, that Ebron will tell a tale of some sort of accident. I don't believe that for one minute.

Will LE find others involved?

not even a damn blanket :*(

I can't believe he was just there. Not buried no blanket as per actionjax live.
What are the chances that no one stumbled upon him. I'm so sad. Just laying there all alone. I hate this man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF??

[video=twitter;686609991537672192]https://twitter.com/kangel6/status/686609991537672192[/video]

The dollars he makes slinging dope are never coming your way again, so you may as well get off the Ebron bandwagon.

This is so similar to Caylee...swampy woods, almost same time frame

Chief Hackney must be feeling relief.
I would think he would be as pissed as relieved.HOW did they miss finding this baby??? He was laying in the open and so many LE and trained dogs looking. I just can't wrap my head around this. I am so angry yet relieved at the same time.
I turned my tv on for my soaps and hit with this breaking news.
May real justice be served...

This woman being interviewed look just like the woman shown at court with a justice for Lonzie sign who was mad that court got delayed and said she just want to know where he is. Oh it must be her she says she comes to court and stays outside with his picture

[video=twitter;686612242675200000]https://twitter.com/JSOPIO/status/686612242675200000[/video]

Not even sure what to say. Crying all over again for this sweet boy. I look at my own little boy who is just about the same age as Lonzie and cannot fathom how someone can just throw out a child like they were a piece of trash.

Rest in peace. May flights of angels fly thee to thy rest.

I think teh time elapsed is the only reason giving Ebron a deal may have been considered an option. SA would have to know that the body would not be able to yield much evidence and with two less than credible witnesses perhaps pointing fingers at one another and no body I was not hopeful of any resolution.

At least this is something.

I will just keep telling myself that as the bile rises with my dissatisfaction in the possibility of plea deals and light sentences.

Rest in peace, sweet baby Lonzie. :cry:

3:00 p.m. news conference will be at the church located at 12740 Snyder St.

I have nothing positive or peaceful to add. I just want to rant and cuss and kick things . I'll be back at another time but thank you to everyone who has carried the torch for little Lonzie. He can feel the love even if it was from strangers across the globe. It matters ! Don't stop!

If I recall correctly, that area of roads near I-95 and I-295 was searched, was near a place where Ebron used to live, and was on the list of video locations entered into evidence in the child abuse case. But right now that is MOO; I won't have a chance to validate earlier threads until much later today.

I just heard on the news is this is an area where JSO had not searched. It's actually south of the area I was thinking of. It's near US 1 and state road 9B, in an older area adjacent to a highway extension that was completed only a few years ago. Still easy to get to in the 20-30 minute timeline hole that police were trying to fill... MOO

Searches were done in the general vicinity but not that specific area per live coverage earlier.

I have nothing positive or peaceful to add. I just want to rant and cuss and kick things . I'll be back at another time but thank you to everyone who has carried the torch for little Lonzie. He can feel the love even if it was from strangers across the globe. It matters ! Don't stop!
Thank gosh I am alone here in my house because the words that are coming out of my mouth, as I watch all the footage, are not things anyone should ever hear!!!!!

First Coast News ‏@FCN2go now1 minute ago
A JSO pickup truck hauling a flatbed has arrived in the area of the search. -#FINDLONZIE

Shelby Danielsen ‏@NewsShelby 3m3 minutes ago
This is overview of search area. Private searchers say JSO is along Slocumb Ave., say a creek is along Eli @FCN2go

I am so uninterested in whatever spin Ebron's parents will try to put on this newest development.

I wish the mother of his children had kept her thoughts to herself. I doubt I will find what the Ebrons have to say any more palatable.

3 PM ET presser. Community affairs officer just arrived at the Snyder Road / Bayard scene; news implies that the presser will be at the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61