GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ActionNewsJax (@ActionNewsJax): https://twitter.com/ActionNewsJax?s=09

VIDEO: Skyvision view of scene where sources say Lonzie Barton's remains have been found https://t.co/qoFEfw4qXS https://t.co/G3d4tqqe8j
f08779838a07c0766c58739bfbf2f3f4.jpg

LE hasn't talked to Chris yet; Lonna is with a therapist.

Oh my. Poor baby boy. :(

I think WRE was ticked off that LB got on the stand. He's going to try and pin Lonzie's death on her, IMO.
We'll probably never get the truth out of either one of them, but at least Lonzie has been found and can have a decent burial.

I'm sick to my stomach hoping there will be real justice served this time.

Chief Hackney might be at press conference. I hope so!

Excuse my crudeness but Lonna does not need a threapist she needs a swift kick to the head. If this is a vio just let me know.

Press conference at 3pm (it is 1:48 right now in Jacksonville FL)

So according to newsjax a woman from LA whom was selected on the jury list was subsequently arrested as the last person to see Lonzie, and then RE gives up Lonzies whereabouts. Something fishy going on here. That is a major coincidence is all I am saying at this moment in time.

So it was a witness and not some1 selected for jury duty? Conflicting stories but that would make more sense seen as she was apparently the last one to see Lonzie, WTH is going on here!

The witness was arrested over the weekend - which is why she wasnt at court today. Curiouser and curiouser.

Women arrested over the Weekend in Las Vegas and then flown back to Jacksonville...its believed she is last person other then Ebron too see Lonzie with Ebron that night....

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris 3m3 minutes ago
BREAKING: Just saw Chief Tom Hackney just return back to the scene in the woods.https://twitter.com/WJXTChris

So according to newsjax a woman from LA whom was selected on the jury list was subsequently arrested as the last person to see Lonzie, and then RE gives up Lonzies whereabouts. Something fishy going on here. That is a major coincidence is all I am saying at this moment in time.

Oh I didnt hear she was selected for the jury? :O just that she was a "surprise witness"

Lonzie's fate: A timeline of key events

May 30 — William Ruben Ebron Jr. is arrested in Baker County on a couple of drug and other minor charges. Lonna Lauramore Barton was with him at the time and also investigated. She is evicted from her Macclenny apartment as a result.

July 1 — Ebron is accused of raping his ex-girlfriend at his apartment with Lonzie and four other children in the home at the time. No charges are filed.

July 6 — The ex-girlfriend files a domestic-violence injunction for protection against him after repeated threats and him boasting "he knows the system and he can get away with anything that he does to me, my children and my sister and her children."

July 10 — The ex-girlfriend's sister requests an injunction against Ebron.

July 23 — Ebron and new girlfriend Lauramore Barton get into a fight over her 21-month-old son, Lonzie, having a bruise on the back of his head, vomiting and having yellow liquid coming out the ear. She leaves to go to work at Wacko's gentlemen's club.

July 24 — At 2:22 a.m. Ebron reports Lonzie's been abducted when his car was stolen with the boy inside at Ravenwood Apartments on South Old Kings Road, Jacksonville. He tells police he was getting ready to pick up Lauramore Barton from Wacko's. About 15 minutes later the car is located less than a mile away with no one inside. An Amber Alert is issued at 6:20 a.m. By midnight Ebron is charged with child neglect.

Continued at link

Jan. 11 — Ebron waives his right to speedy trial as police begin a new search for Lonzie off Synder Street near Florida 9B and Philips Highway.

BREAKING: Just saw Chief Tom Hackney just return back to the scene in the woods.https://twitter.com/WJXTChris

Keep in mind, Chief Hackney has been the face of the #FINDLONZIE investigation. He & Sgt Janson, one of the lead investigators in case here.

Oh I didnt hear she was selected for the jury? :O just that she was a "surprise witness"

Yes I think because I have been watching newsjax there are a lot of conflicting reports. She was obviously a surprise witness who has subsequently been arrested. Hmmmm, did she lead them to the whereabouts & not RE? I just do not know. Obviously there are neighbours saying they seen RE in the back of the police
car so that would dis-count her. More probable that she has came forward and maybe also knows where Lonzie was and RE has fessed up. I just don't see why she was arrested otherwise??

right? I was a little impatient with my little guy last night and now I feel grateful that he is alive, healthy and knows he is loved even when he is a little butthead!

Not even sure what to say. Crying all over again for this sweet boy. I look at my own little boy who is just about the same age as Lonzie and cannot fathom how someone can just throw out a child like they were a piece of trash.

Rest in peace. May flights of angels fly thee to thy rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61