GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe he was just there. Not buried no blanket as per actionjax live.
What are the chances that no one stumbled upon him. I'm so sad. Just laying there all alone. I hate this man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chief Hackney must be feeling relief.

poor Hackney has his hands full with another missing presumed dead baby. I felt for him watching the presser on that one the other day. The things these LEOs see. :( Just wrenching what they have to deal with daily.

looks like a rough ride once Ebron left the roadway. No wonder the undercarriage of the car was all trashed and full of nature debris.

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 8m8 minutes ago
We have exclusive video of Ruben Ebron walking into SAO office. Our expert says it's likely to get a sworn statement @ActionNewsJax

https://twitter.com/SamanthaANjax

We all knew this day was coming but still doesn't lessen the blow. RIP Lonzie.

Given the pictures of the scene I can see why he hasn't been found before. They discarded him like trash. I feel relieved but so so angry tonight. Lonna and Ebron did not care about those kids. They have left a 5 year old traumatised and a baby dead. And the family let them down too. You could see bruises on little Lonzie in the photos and he was living with a man who had a history of violence and drug dealing. Those children should never have been left with Lonna and Ebron. Smdh

I was praying that the pressure of Lonna turning and jury selection starting would cause Ebron to give up information. When I've served jury duty in the past, the judges have told us that jury duty is a monumental point in a case and often will trigger actions by a defendant that wouldn't have occurred beforehand - a plea deal/settlement, etc. I was hoping the imminent jury selection today would be some kind of trigger for Ebron.

If I recall correctly, that area of roads near I-95 and I-295 was searched, was near a place where Ebron used to live, and was on the list of video locations entered into evidence in the child abuse case. But right now that is MOO; I won't have a chance to validate earlier threads until much later today.

What a sorry excuse for a human being. I so wanted Lonzie to be found alive but knew the chances were extremely slim. Now I just want justice for him. This probably only gave up Lonzies whereabouts because a plea deal is in place, no way he would of otherwise. I don't think he has ANY conscience. God I hate these people.

Wonder what his parents are saying now.....

Ebron transported to the State Attorney office....for questioning....SA Angela Corey was onsite of search are today....its been confirmed there is body here but no real word that its Lonzie....news persons are saying its Lonzie but I won't say till JSO confirms it.

What are the chances that no one stumbled upon him. I'm so sad. Just laying there all alone. I hate this man.

No kids playing, no unusual vulture activity, no one saw the orange Civic that night??

I hate this man too. Baby Lonzie just laying there, why couldn't he have been wrapped in a blanket. Something, I have no mercy for RE. I hate him. He knew this whole time where this baby was. I hate him.

WTF??

[video=twitter;686609991537672192]https://twitter.com/kangel6/status/686609991537672192[/video]

Action news live stream (http://www.actionnewsjax.com/s/livestream/) mentioned just now that there was a surprise witness for the prosecution that reportedly the last person who saw Lonzie alive, was supposed to testify at trial. They're hypothesizing that could have been the trigger for Ebron to talk.

Update 1:25 PM ET: news says surprise witness is "she"

Update 1:45 PM - news says surprise witness was from Las Vegas.

Jax Sheriff's Office (@JSOPIO): https://twitter.com/JSOPIO?s=09

#JSO news conference scheduled for 3:00 p.m. reference ongoing investigation. #JAX #Jacksonville

#JSO 3:00 p.m. news conference will be at the church located at 12740 Snyder St. #JAX #Jacksonville

#JSO 3:00 p.m. news conference will be LIVE on @JSOPIO #Periscope. #JAX #Jacksonville

WTF??

[video=twitter;686609991537672192]https://twitter.com/kangel6/status/686609991537672192[/video]

More like she hopes he never seen as, until now, she has stuck up for his sorry *advertiser censored*. , both of them. Leaving vulnerable children with a monster.

Poor baby didn't get a chance. All responsible need to lose their life. Comforted in knowing Lonzie has been resting in the arms of Jesus and knows nothing of his earthly body and lack of love and respect he received on this earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010