GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
legal talking head at live coverage speculates that Ebron made a deal and lead them to remains. She suspects that he managed to negotiate a sentencing term.

I feel sick :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Whoever dropped the as yet unidentified body in this location had to have known about the only road leading back into those woods. This is not a location someone would accidentally happen upon. (per folks at the livestream)

are any of our mappers online right now? I want to know where Snyder Road off off U.S. 1 near State Road 9B is in relation to the apartment and the other previous known addresses associated with Ebron.

searchers did search in the general area but had not searched the specific location where unidentified remains have been located.

Ruben led police to the area!

He doesn't want to die now that he killed a BABY! What did Lonzie do to him ? Did the innocent boy get restless trying to play in a room full of bags of drugs? Did he keep picking up Ebron's crap trying to find a toy, trying to burn off his natural childhood energy ? Did he cry and fuss to play while Ebron's trying to make dope deals? The baby wanted to be a baby and deserved to run and play and not be stifled and stuck in a box with nothing to do all day long while the adults laid around high and could not be bothered.
:tos: Rant!
I'd take Lonzie in a heart beat as any of us would and I'd take 5 minutes in the box with Ebron , too!

jaxdotcom ‏@jaxdotcom 5m5 minutes ago
Update: Polices search Snyder Rd. area after William Ruben Ebron waves right to speedy trial http://bit.ly/1W06PNO

CYdLqqZUEAA9gBz.jpg

https://twitter.com/jaxdotcom

ETA: Map location of above photo

You're the best skibaboo.

:grouphug:

Good to see so many of those who have followed this case from the get go here today so that we can all be together right now. :cry:

You're the best skibaboo.

:grouphug:

Good to see so many of those who have followed this case from the get go here today so that we can all be together right now. :cry:

Yes, we can give each other comfort. We suspected this, but that doesn't make it any easier. Comfort hugs to fellow WS'ers. I'm so sorry Lonzie.

If I remember correctly this is first time the main State Attorney Angela Corey has been on site of a search area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!