GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That poor little innocent never stood a chance (if RB is the bio-dad).

Lonzie never did stand a chance with this type of family life.....and I feel L isn't going to get much better seeing she is stuck with Lonna's mom right now...IMHO L should of been fully removed from the whole family there in Baker county....way too much going on in that county...add in fact that Lonzie is related too Haleigh Cummings whom has been missing presumed dead for past 7 yrs....and her so called parent was busted for Drugs and is now in prison.

I wonder if his ex would go on the record to say he sold drugs in front of their children if he did?
I don't see her doing that as she too would be guilty of neglect/abuse...ditto with anyone who witnessed him or LB selling drugs in front of children and did not report it...Every adult is a mandated reporter in FL...

39.201 Mandatory reports of child abuse, abandonment, or neglect; mandatory reports of death; central abuse hotline.—(1)(a) Any person who knows, or has reasonable cause to suspect, that a child is abused, abandoned, or neglected by a parent, legal custodian, caregiver, or other person responsible for the child’s welfare, as defined in this chapter, or that a child is in need of supervision and care and has no parent, legal custodian, or responsible adult relative immediately known and available to provide supervision and care shall report such knowledge or suspicion to the department in the manner prescribed in subsection (2).

39.205 Penalties relating to reporting of child abuse, abandonment, or neglect.—(1) A person who is required to report known or suspected child abuse, abandonment, or neglect and who knowingly and willfully fails to do so, or who knowingly and willfully prevents another person from doing so, commits a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0000-0099/0039/0039.html

Classito

She looks mighty worn out and haggard. Love the sound of her shackles clanging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks tlcya! I won't be able to post tweets this week at all so hopefully our regular tweeters will be on it!

This is a busy trial week for Websleuths. Several all get going first part of the week. I was looking at the Websleuths calendar earlier this weekend and realized I am going to be trying my darnedest to follow at least three of them. I am hopeful that some of our fellow members will be able to keep us up to date as real life interferes. No complaints here though. I am so glad that we will see movement on the prosecution of all those cases.

This is a busy trial week for Websleuths. Several all get going first part of the week. I was looking at the Websleuths calendar earlier this weekend and realized I am going to be trying my darnedest to follow at least three of them. I am hopeful that some of our fellow members will be able to keep us up to date as real life interferes. No complaints here though. I am so glad that we will see movement on the prosecution of all those cases.
I'm interested in this websleuths Calender, I've never heard of it before. Do you have a link? TIA!

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

I can't believe Lonzie is still missing. Someone knows where he is, but there seems to be no decency with this lot. Lonzie deserves better. Poor little guy

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris 13m13 minutes ago Parents of #RubenEbron are in courtroom waiting on judge to rule whether or not testimony of prior drug activities will be allowed in trial.

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic 2m2 minutes ago
Judge Borello, overseeing #RubenEbron trial, is in courtroom w/ Ebron's attys and prosecutors. Ebron's parents in gallery.

FYI - @WJXTChris and I are covering the Ruben Ebron trial gavel-to-gavel. We will be using #RubenEbron.

Twitter links:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/RubenEbron?src=hash
https://twitter.com/hashtag/lonziebarton

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic 7m7 minutes ago Prosecutor Rich Mantei on podium, calling William Ruben Ebron Jr into courtroom.

anne schindler ‏@schindy 7m7 minutes ago Downtown Jacksonville, Jacksonville
Livestream of #RubenEbron trial at http://firstcoastnews.com won't begin til after jury picked, prob tomorrow

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris 5m5 minutes ago
#RubenEbron case was called, but before he entered courtroom, Judge Borello recessed for 5 minutes.

#RubenEbron in courtroom wearing orange jail jumpsuit. Has handcuffs on and shackles on legs. Wearing jail flip flops.

#RubenEbron defense attorney says client wants to waive speedy trial. Prosecutor concurs. BIG DEVELOPMENT.

Vic Micolucci - WJXT ‏@WJXTvic 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING - #RubenEbron trial NOT happening this week. He waived speedy trial. Continued. Next hearing next week.

anne schindler ‏@schindy
Next status hearing set for Tuesday Jan. 19

No new trial date set.

Ty jacct!

I rushed as fast as I could to get back, ugh. I'll make sure my day is clear next Tuesday!

How sad. Sometimes I hate the legal system.

Police find remains in Southside woods

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-find-remains-in-southside-woods

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Police have found remains while searching for a body in a wooded area on the Southside.

Several sources tell News4Jax that investigators went to the area to search for missing toddler Lonzie Barton.

"They were directed to the area by Ruben Ebron," law enforcement sources told News4Jax crime and safety analyst Gil Smith.

Oh my....!
Heading to search for an audio feed now :earson:
:praying:
:candle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors