GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Truth!!!

Beautiful boy. I feel he is in a better place than any of the fools in his life could have provided, sadly. Breaks my heart.

You're the best skibaboo.

:grouphug:

Good to see so many of those who have followed this case from the get go here today so that we can all be together right now. :cry:

Couldn't even expend the energy and time to bury him huh. :(

"He didn't just wake up this morning and change his mind..."

"[Ebron] may have become uneasy after Lonna's guilty plea..."

Asking what the motivation was to tell where remains are.

Body was not buried.

I think a few of you called this early on commenting he was too lazy to do much. Am I remembering this correctly?

I am SOOOO happy Lonzie has been found, I had lost any hope.

Omg, it looks like they found that beautiful boy. I just said last night I wished that someone would reveal where he was. At last Ebron has done a fraction of a decent thing by leading police to the body. He's still evil though. Rest easy Lonzie.

Seems like such an open area as per the drone footage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just sitting here at work, trying to function and maintain composure. Poor little man. sad, angry, gutted.

I've got two livestreams and four twitters open - so glad we're all here together!

:grouphug:

I thought I'd feel some relief when he was finally found. Instead I just feel so much sadness for this innocent little boy. Rest in Peace, Lonzie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Parenteau ‏@WJXTChris 44s44 seconds ago
Another JSO crime scene van has just pulled up to the search area.https://twitter.com/WJXTChris

Just confirmed by JSO there are remains on site.....but not confirmed its Lonzie.

I wanted to know where precious little Lonzie was so bad and now... all I can do is cry!

Paige KeltonVerified account ‏@PaigeANjax 2m2 minutes ago
EXCLUSIVE: Skyvision Drone giving our viewers look at the scene where remains sources say are Lonzie Barton

CYdRztUW8AE5Jsb.jpg

https://twitter.com/PaigeANjax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members