GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources say Ebron is making a plea right now (actionjax livestream)

Oh my. Poor baby boy. :(

I think WRE was ticked off that LB got on the stand. He's going to try and pin Lonzie's death on her, IMO.
We'll probably never get the truth out of either one of them, but at least Lonzie has been found and can have a decent burial.

I'm sick to my stomach hoping there will be real justice served this time.
I thought this too, but if they have a surprise witness that can put Lonzie with RE (and if this is what scared RE into talking) than this would clear LB. (of the murder anyway)

I don't think Ebron wants to go to trial even with a plea deal, IMO.

You're the best skibaboo.

:grouphug:

Good to see so many of those who have followed this case from the get go here today so that we can all be together right now. :cry:

I agree! :grouphug:

Sorry no human would hide a baby under tires if there was an "accident".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the map!

the remains have been found so close to both apartments!

:thud:

This post is in response to Skibaboo's link to map...)

I can't seem to find this post or the map. Can someone link it again please?

So heartbreaking, makes me so sad for poor Lonzie. How he suffered because of 2 druggies.

For the non-locals, I do want to share that the area the body was found it goes by a few different names. It's the Bayard area of Jacksonville, in the southern end of Jacksonville/Duval County. The closest large intersection is US 1 and state road 9B. It's south of the I-95 and I-295 southern interchange. Some of the newscasts also are calling SR 9B Interstate 295; I think it's technically the southern tip of I-295 - it gets confusing when the state roads are completed and become part of the official interstate system. That only happened in the last few years, so you'll hear it called by both names today.

I see they are referring to site as Phillips Highway and I-295. I live South of JAX. and not as familiar with area as you. Is this the same? Just 9 miles from where Ebron lived.

https://twitter.com/SamanthaANjax

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 39s40 seconds ago
All is quiet in the courtroom. Awaiting possible plea deal hearing for Ruben Ebron in #FindLonzie case @ActionNewsJax

Samantha Manning
‏@SamanthaANjax
In court waiting for judge to arrive. SAO, Ebron's defense attorney and Ebron's parents are all here @ActionNewsJax

I see they are referring to site as Phillips Highway and I-295. I live South of JAX. and not as familiar with area as you. Is this the same? Just 9 miles from where Ebron lived.

Yes, US1 = Philips Highway. It is the same place.

[video=twitter;686630251225415680]https://twitter.com/wjxtashleym/status/686630251225415680[/video]

Sources say RE is making a plea for aggravated manslaughter, 20 yrs.

He plea to aggravated Manslaughter ..and 20 yrs sentence..Ebron has agreed to this.

Agreed to 20 on manslaughter.... Sorry no link...Watching live news and typing....

Wow, I hope this plea includes admitting to exactly what he did (NOT an Alford plea)

:stormingmad:

#JusticeForLonzie

Wait what? My phone has been buzzing but I figured it was about the search. He's in court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member