GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-barton/william-ruben-ebron-jr-letter-of-appology-read-in-court
This has been shared already I am sure.

''Judge Borello, thank you for allowing me to make this statement.

I would like to apologize to William and Wanda Ebron, my parents, and Debra and Lonzie Lauramore, Lonna's parents. You raised us better than this, you did no wrong, yet this has affected you so much and for that I am sorry. None of you deserved the public scrutiny that this brought.

I know our two families will forever be tied together and not in the way we had hoped for. Nobody dreams that this will ever happen to them or knows exactly how they would react if it does any parent want to believe ourselves...but it happened and both Lonna and I were both involved. This was a tragic accident made far worse by our horrible decision making. All we can do now is pay for the mistakes we have made and hopefully learn from them.

To Jessica; my children Shania, Trey, and Michael and to Landon and Lilly, I know you all have been through far too much because of our actions and I am sorry. I regret not being able to be the partner, father, and friend you deserved.

I hope my efforts over the past four weeks and this plea today provide some measure of closure to everyone involved, including the Jacksonville and Macclenny communities.

And I apologize most of all to Lonzie Arin Ray Barton- we failed to provide you the care you needed and I failed to protect you from the harm of others. I have and will continue to ask for forgiveness for what I did and for what I failed to do. You were so young and you experienced far too much in your short life. You've touched so many lives but were taken from us too soon. Baby man, may you finally rest in peace.

Sincerely,
William Ruben Ebron, Jr.''

ETA I want to bash him badly BUT we have to remember he is taking more ownership than 95 % of the other perps we see here in the walls of WS. Thank you for that much, Ruben. It does not buy you a 'getoutofhell' free card, but it's something.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-barton/william-ruben-ebron-jr-letter-of-appology-read-in-court

I would like to apologize to William and Wanda Ebron, my parents, and Debra and Lonzie Lauramore, Lonna's parents. You raised us better than this, you did no wrong, yet this has affected you so much and for that I am sorry. None of you deserved the public scrutiny that this brought.

I know our two families will forever be tied together and not in the way we had hoped for. Nobody dreams that this will ever happen to them or knows exactly how they would react if it does any parent want to believe ourselves...but it happened and both Lonna and I were both involved. This was a tragic accident made far worse by our horrible decision making. All we can do now is pay for the mistakes we have made and hopefully learn from them.

To Jessica; my children Shania, Trey, and Michael and to Landon and Lilly, I know you all have been through far too much because of our actions and I am sorry. I regret not being able to be the partner, father, and friend you deserved.

I hope my efforts over the past four weeks and this plea today provide some measure of closure to everyone involved, including the Jacksonville and Macclenny communities.

And I apologize most of all to Lonzie Arin Ray Barton- we failed to provide you the care you needed and I failed to protect you from the harm of others. I have and will continue to ask for forgiveness for what I did and for what I failed to do. You were so young and you experienced far too much in your short life. You've touched so many lives but were taken from us too soon. Baby man, may you finally rest in peace.

Sincerely,

ETA I want to bash him badly BUT we have to remember he is taking more ownership than 95 % of the other perps we see here in the walls of WS. Thank you for that much, Ruben. It does not buy you a 'getoutofhell' free card, but it's something.
But you had to wait six months to tell us where he was. That way, no one could tell how he really died. How sincere.

Dear sweet little Lonzie i'm so sorry for the that were responsible for you, they are an epic fail. Rest easy little guy, no more sadness or pain, you are free now.

Taken from us too soon? Ugh you both TOOK him.
But im glad RE lead them to little Lonzie. For whatever reason he did it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But you had to wait six months to tell us where he was. That way, no one could tell how he really died. How sincere.

There is a lot of the ' letter' I doubt is sincere, like the part about not protecting Lonzie from the HARM of others. But he admits it's his ' fault' and that is something we almost never hear from anyway. Make no mistake, I'm not singing his praises. I'm just grateful he admitted to something.

ETA Maybe he's been sitting by himself in jail long enough with his own thoughts that he finally got sober enough to wonder about what happens to him after this life and how he might want to clean up some of his damages. **speculative**

If they were BOTH there then why can't she also be charged with manslaughter? I don't get that.

His apology is absolute crap to me. I am sure he didn't even write it.

These people disgust me so much. They shouldn't have been allowed to have children. I haven't been following closely but I hope his sister is safe. Though if she's with any relatives, I have a hard time believing she is. (Was she in the car when they dumped his remains?!)

OT- Angela Corey mentioned a death penalty case about a child that was found almost right away during the press conference. Can someone recall the name? I want to google it. TIA

Wow. Just wow. I am stunned and heartbroken for Lonzie.

Poor sweet baby. I wish there was some real justice for him. 20 years isn't enough. He had a whole lifetime ahead of him.
WRE and LLB should have to spend the rest of their lives behind bars living with the kind of fear poor Lonzie died with.

Can we all hope that the Baker County charges will end in life sentences if these two are deemed "habitual" offenders in light of this crime?
I don't know.

So did he say what actually happened to Lonzie yet? Is there a statement of facts? TIA

Taken from us too soon? Ugh you both TOOK him.
But im glad RE lead them to little Lonzie. For whatever reason he did it.

Maybe because he was raised right and he finally remembered so
Or hmm saving his a$$
What a piece of work.
RIP Lonzie

I really don't believe he drowned, because what about the blood evidence in the apartment on the bed sheet and floor? Didn't Casey Anthony pull the drowning story of Caylee. Yeah i guess kids do drown with duct tape around their face, Not! And Caylee was thrown into a swamp to rot as well. These lot that do this to their babies are just pure evil, IMO.
Who broke Lonzie's ribs, and what were the injuries that were not taken care of that Lonzie had?

This makes the most recent mugshot of llb even more disgusting in my eyes. For her to have the audacity to ever smile for posterity, knowing what she and wre did to precious LONZIE is inexcusable.

To our beloved Blue Eyed Prince, words can never describe the pain and anger I feel at this moment. I don't believe justice has been delivered in this life :no: but it will be yours one day.

You will forever remain in my heart and in the hearts of those here at WS and around the world.

You are loved.

:rose:

#RIPLonzie

:tears:

So did he say what actually happened to Lonzie yet? Is there a statement of facts? TIA

They apparently (LB/RW) left Lonzie in the bath unattended while engaging in sex.

Sincerely,

"I failed to protect you from harm from others"

It wasn't others it was YOU !!

:notgood:

If they were BOTH there then why can't she also be charged with manslaughter? I don't get that.

His apology is absolute crap to me. I am sure he didn't even write it.

These people disgust me so much. They shouldn't have been allowed to have children. I haven't been following closely but I hope his sister is safe. Though if she's with any relatives, I have a hard time believing she is. (Was she in the car when they dumped his remains?!)

I agree, LB deserves the same charges as RE as far as Lonzie's death goes. Wonder if she also helped with disposing of Lonzie? I just want to cry when i think about that and how Lonzie was left where he was like that, :(

OK I just read backwards and found out my answer. And I don't believe this is what happened. Lonzie's ribs were fractured and healing? come on!!! Disgusting, both can rot in hell.

So they say, but they are proven liars.

Yep. All the lying worked in their favor. I should be leaving for work, but I just can't
seem to pull myself together....lets all do something for Lonzie today.

OK I just read backwards and found out my answer. And I don't believe this is what happened. Lonzie's ribs were fractured and healing? come on!!! Disgusting, both can rot in hell.

They have determined that the cracked ribs were in a healing state, so from a previous injury. Scum bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654