GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, they ran Lonzie a bath and then closed the door and the two of them had sex while Lonzie died... per Chief Hackney. o.m.g.

Larry Hannan (@LarryHannan): https://twitter.com/LarryHannan?s=09

Chief hackney says according to Ebron Lonna knew Lonzie was dead before she went to work.

Ebron and Lonna were having sex when Lonzie drowned in bathtub.

Mantei declines to say if Lonna Barton will face more charges.

Prosecutors say they basically believe ebrons story.

Mantei says people who say Ebron should get life or death don't know law. Those were never options.

Corey says everyone involved in case, police and prosecutors supported plea deal.

Corey stresses they wouldn't have Lonzie's body without Ebron.

Corey concedes Lonna Barton withheld information.

Corey says it would be very difficult to charge Lonna Barton with manslaughter.

Clark Fouraker @clarkfouraker

Hackney: Ebron was resolute that night. He trudged through water to find remains #ebronplea

:tears: poor dear sweet Lonzie

Fly high little guy

:rose:

Who the hell would leave a 2 year old alone in a bath!?!? Absolute d##kheads!! 20 years for this will never be enough

I'm a bit confused (I dropped out of following the case for awhile, before Lonzie was found).

My questions are:

Was Lonzie dead when LB went to work that night?

If so, did she know he was dead and that Ebron had a plan of faking a car-jacking?

TIA for answering.
Chief Hackeny explained how RW had a challenge directing the LE to Lozie's body,
since the terrain had changed much since his disposal.... doesn't that mean it was done in the daylight? if he dumped him in pitch black, he couldn't have been so keenly aware of the area.

Clark Fouraker @clarkfouraker

Hackney: Ebron was resolute that night. He trudged through water to find remains #ebronplea

Big effing deal. (I'm glad he directed LE to the body, of course, but I am not finding anything heroic about trudging through water to find a boy he let drown.)

"Lonzie" is tending on Twitter RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how much time will he really serve?

Criminal Bible, Chapter 1: lie, make up stories, lie some more, that way no will be able to tell truth from lies.

So how much time will he really serve?

For this charge he will do 85% of 20 yrs which works out too 17yrs just for this charge...now remember he faces other charges in Baker county which are drug charges.

Lonzie will always be my heart. I love him.

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 57s57 seconds ago

Prosecution says autopsy for Lonzie Barton has been completed, cause of death undetermined @ActionNewsJax

Why isn't the cause of death drowning? I don't understand.

The state of his body didn't allow them to determine drowning. Not enough soft tissue left is what I understood them to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!