GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick your apology where the sun don't shine. Besides what you did, you knew and you knew LLB knew. For 6 MONTHS. The pair of you, you did this and you lied and faked your asses off to try and cover it up. You led all those dedicated and hard working officers on a merry dance when you knew and could have told them back in July what happened to Lonzie and where he was.

You make a plea and write an apology and again it's all about saving your own *advertiser censored*. I expect nothing more from LLB when her time comes around.

Lonzie deserves better and thankfully there are thousands of people all across the world who know it.

We love you Lonzie!! Rest easy sweetheart :rose:

Interesting that RW really wants everyone to know that LB was involved and knows everything! And you know what... this I believe to be true.

Chief Hackeny explained how RW had a challenge directing the LE to Lozie's body,
since the terrain had changed much since his disposal.... doesn't that mean it was done in the daylight? if he dumped him in pitch black, he couldn't have been so keenly aware of the area.

Replying to my post.
If he disposed of the body in the daylight, then it had to be before LB
went to work.

Replying to my post.
If he disposed of the body in the daylight, then it had to be before LB
went to work.

i agree, and it might not even have been on the day Lonzie was reported missing, it could of been the day before.

In light of this new information, I hope Baker County is going to change their decision to let her go to the funeral.
She's not his mother, she's his murderer.

Stick your apology where the sun don't shine. Besides what you did, you knew and you knew LLB knew. For 6 MONTHS. The pair of you, you did this and you lied and faked your asses off to try and cover it up. You led all those dedicated and hard working officers on a merry dance when you knew and could have told them back in July what happened to Lonzie and where he was.

You make a plea and write an apology and again it's all about saving your own *advertiser censored*. I expect nothing more from LLB when her time comes around.

Lonzie deserves better and thankfully there are thousands of people all across the world who know it.

We love you Lonzie!! Rest easy sweetheart :rose:

Exactly. Think of all the searches and searches and searches and the dedicated people who searched. Ebron (and likely Lonna) knew were the boy was all that time and let him be out in the elements while strangers cared enough to look for him.

In light of this new information, I hope Baker County is going to change their decision to let her go to the funeral.
She's not his mother, she's his murderer.

I agree, and why would she want to be there anyway?

Shaking my head. No one leaves a two year old in the bath unattended. Oh wait -- drugged up people do because they don't care about anything besides drugs. It's a miracle more children don't die. Shaking my head again.

He got 20 years because they obviously had to make a deal with him to get Lonzie's remains back. The judge waited to sign off on a deal in order to see if the autopsy revealed obvious signs of murder and it didn't. So unfortunately this was the best they could do. Many people never pay any price at all so it's some slight comfort that at least he'll be in jail for awhile. As in so many cases, the real story will never be known.

I just hope Lonna joins him until she's well beyond her child-bearing years.

Who is caring for Lonzies sister? I hope whoever it is is getting that little girl therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is caring for Lonzies sister? I hope whoever it is is getting that little girl therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lonna's mom had her last I read. She had both of them off and on, IIRC, since they were born.

Certainly therapy is warranted and hopefully it will be available.

I wonder why they didn't require RE to agree to testify against Lonna as part of his plea deal? He sure is making them both equally culpable (of course, as the judge noted, no way to know what the truth is).

oh no :( it was him. I knew it was but its confirmed. rest easy baby boy :*(

mfer!!! I knew that would happen unless there was like a skull fracture or something. why was he unattended in the tub? ugh.

Samantha Manning ‏@SamanthaANjax 57s57 seconds ago

Prosecution says autopsy for Lonzie Barton has been completed, cause of death undetermined @ActionNewsJax

wow, LB is a cold piece of work. watches her kid die then goes on the work on the pole. what were the injuries? did they beat him?

Lisa Robbins (@LisaRobbinsFCN): https://twitter.com/LisaRobbinsFCN?s=09

Preliminary results show that the remains found in the Southside belong to little Lonzie Barton. -Prosecutor Rich Mantei

Prosecutor says there are no family members of Lonzie Barton who wish to speak on his behalf before Ebron is sentenced. Wow.

Ruben Ebron photographed injuries of Lonzie Barton and failed to get him appropriate medical care.

Prosecutor Rich Mantei says Lonzie Barton was found dead in a tub of water at the apartment. Lonna was there & went to work after, he says.

Prosecutors say Ruben Ebron covered up the death of Lonzie Barton and staged elaborate kidnapping story before dumping his body on Southside

So many theories about HOW Lonzie died and prosecutors say the little boy died. In a tub of water. With his mother and Ruben Ebron there.

Ruben Ebron has a statement his attorney is about to read to the court.

"Lonna and I were both involved l and now we have to pay the price .." - Ebron #ebronplea

EXACTLY and he wasn't even two.... my son is almost 3 and I still don't leave him in the tub!!! but then again im not a drug addled, careless moron!!!

Who the hell would leave a 2 year old alone in a bath!?!? Absolute d##kheads!! 20 years for this will never be enough

whole lot better than someone who commits suicide by cop and takes the whereabouts of his baby to the grave so NO ONE has closure!!! AHEM matthew graham....

There is a lot of the ' letter' I doubt is sincere, like the part about not protecting Lonzie from the HARM of others. But he admits it's his ' fault' and that is something we almost never hear from anyway. Make no mistake, I'm not singing his praises. I'm just grateful he admitted to something.

ETA Maybe he's been sitting by himself in jail long enough with his own thoughts that he finally got sober enough to wonder about what happens to him after this life and how he might want to clean up some of his damages. **speculative**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654