GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they didn't find skull fractures. he had healing fractured ribs.

Would love to know where those skull fractures were. Remember the fluid coming from an ear(s)? They got off too easily IMO. The Casey Anthony MO (make sure there's enough decomp to make COD difficult if not impossible. I'm so angry.
And they locked him in a bathroom from the outside of the bathroom? Really?

I would have been ok with life w/o parole for both parties. If it had been an accident why not call police? Story stinks and I feel bad for LE.

I watched some of LBs interrogation video today ( sorry don't know which one but she is wearing a long sleeved shirt) and the detectives were asking if Something did happen to Lonzie what would she guess happened? And she replied got on drugs or drowned. I was sick to my stomach watching that today. I don't understand how she just sat there knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noting skull fractures at or after death: (per Dr Baden in Chandra Levy case):

https://archives.nbclearn.com/portal/site/k-12/flatview?cuecard=47680

"LAUER: Why can't you tell, based on skeletal remains, if that skull fracture came before--if it caused death or came after death?

Dr. BADEN: Well, because usually we tell that from the soft tissues. We say that it's an injury before death because there is hemorrhage in the skin and tissues around the fracture. When there is no tissues on the skeletonized body, you can't do that. But still, there is enough there. I'm sure that cause of death will eventually be changed to either blunt object due to the skull fracture or strangulation, which is the more likely cause of death if there is a knotted clothing that could have been a ligature."

BBM

I don't want to be redundant but I have to add my voice to the choir. I'm so super mad. I don't believe the accidental drowning story one bit. Poor baby Lonzie. I am convinced he's in a much much better place now, but he still deserved justice on this earth.

Rest in peace, sweet Lonzie. :rose:

Also is RE guaranteed to stay incarcerated for a full 20 years? Florida has 'gain time' which lets people out early.

He will do 85% of the 20 yrs...which works out too 17 yrs, as long as he behaves himself in there.

What ever happened to the witness Brittany?

Is Brittany the woman that LE arrested recently? I think the charges were unrelated to Lonzie. Not sure how she fits into all of this though?

He will do 85% of the 20 yrs...which works out too 17 yrs, as long as he behaves himself in there.

It's better than being acquitted by a jury at trial, and he still has other charges to face with drugs and trying to escape from prison, unless that is all factored in to the plea deal?

It's better than being acquitted by a jury at trial, and he still has other charges to face with drugs and trying to escape from prison, unless that is all factored in to the plea deal?

Very true....there just wasn't enough evidence to try him for murder.....that is why him and her didn't say a word till enough time had passed to allow the body to decompose enough that there wasn't any chance for evidence of murder to show. All the ME had was bones to work with ..no way to test bones for so called drowning..no tissue or skin to test. NO the drug charges are in Baker county...whole different county to Duval county....he got 11 yrs for the lying and escape charges..but the 20 yr manslaughter and 11 yrs charges will be combine and served concurrently together. Now charge in Baker county for drugs can not be served concurrently...so once his time is served for Duval ...then comes in time to serve for the drugs...I have feeling Baker county is going to stick him good on those drug charges.

Remember Haleigh Cummings another missing child ...well they never could prove either Misty or Roland had a hand in her gone missing and presumed dead now...but the county got them later on for Drugs..and they stuck them good on sentence...Misty got 25 yrs and Roland got 15yrs.

I don't believe it at all. The head injuries, these have nothing to do with drowning. He hurt Lonzie. JMO

I don't believe it either. There was no reason for him to do this other than his anger at LB for turning on him. He probably knew he was doing at least 20 years on the charges that were pending on him so he figured he'd take her down as well rather than have people continue to believe he was a child murderer, which I and probably a lot of others still believe he is. I guess he also thought it would make it easier on him in prison if he wasn't heading there as a baby killer? He's slimy....and always has an angle to help himself. That letter of apology was a crock IMO. Has there been any statement from LB about his accusation? Or is she just going to take her menial sentence and stay quiet? Where was the sister when this was supposedly going on? Sitting in the bedroom coloring on the floor while they were having sex and her baby brother was locked in a bathroom drowning? What did she say about anything that happened that day/evening? I guess it doesn't make a difference now.

I hope they both get the absolute maximum on the drug charges and spend a long time in prison. Same with CB.

R.I.P. Lonzie :rose: :cry:

Very true....there just wasn't enough evidence to try him for murder.....that is why him and her didn't say a word till enough time had passed to allow the body to decompose enough that there wasn't any chance for evidence of murder to show. All the ME had was bones to work with ..no way to test bones for so called drowning..no tissue or skin to test. NO the drug charges are in Baker county...whole different county to Duval county....he got 11 yrs for the lying and escape charges..but the 20 yr manslaughter and 11 yrs charges will be combine and served concurrently together. Now charge in Baker county for drugs can not be served concurrently...so once his time is served for Duval ...then comes in time to serve for the drugs...I have feeling Baker county is going to stick him good on those drug charges.

Remember Haleigh Cummings another missing child ...well they never could prove either Misty or Roland had a hand in her gone missing and presumed dead now...but the county got them later on for Drugs..and they stuck them good on sentence...Misty got 25 yrs and Roland got 15yrs.

ITA with what you say, and i hope like Ron & Misty Croslin that RE & LB get maximum on the drug charges too, and hopefully additional charge/s to LB for hindering an investigation knowing her son was deceased. We can only hope i guess. I really feel bad for all those searchers in that Florida weather when those two already knew Lonzie had died and where Lonzie's little body was dumped. They were always in CYA mode and no conscience for what they did to poor Lonzie. I wouldn't even treat a deceased pet that way let alone a baby, and they couldn't even lay him somewhere humanely. It's just too sad.

Is Brittany the woman that LE arrested recently? I think the charges were unrelated to Lonzie. Not sure how she fits into all of this though?

Yes that's her. According to LLB (as stated in her interview with LE) Brittany was at the apt on the Thursday (23rd) and went with LLB to the dollar store. I'm trying to think, but I'm not sure we have heard it from Brittany or from LE. But she is assumed to be the witness that saw Lonzie alive on that day. I think I recall the roommate had gone out with his daughter?

It does make you wonder. When we were talking about LLB talking about calming her heart rate down, she said "when he died they told me to" who is they? According to RE, he was there with LLB. If this is indeed what she means, 'they' implies more than one. Could Brittany have been another? Just thinking out loud. Who knows with these two what's truth, and what's lies and BS.

Wow. Lonzie was suffering all that time with broken bones? Disgusting.
I wonder if anyone who was part of the investigation will come out and say if there's any evidence supporting WRE's "story" that LLB knew or if they will wait for LLB's sentencing.
If I'm counting the time right for all the charges she's facing a total of about 20 years or more. Not enough time.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/lonzie-barton/sorting-truth-from-fiction-in-lonzies-death
The medical examiner's report has not yet been released, but a prosecutor said Friday that Lonzie's body had several fractured bones, including injuries to his ribs that were healing. It appears Lonzie fell down some stairs weeks before his death.

Investigators said they don't believe those injuries happened while Lonzie was in Ebron's care.
The child also had skull fractures, which appeared to have happened after his death.

Several fractured , healing bones and ribs. Where is the record of medical intervention? How can anyone tell these injuries didn't happen on RE's watch?

How does a baby's skull get fractured AFTER death? WTH did they do to him?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...get-life-in-prison-for-what-they-did/33624528

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The man who claims to be Lonzie Barton's father told First Coast News that he was shocked and disappointed by the terms of Ruben Ebron's plea deal

"I am heartbroken, I wish there was more that I could have done," said Ransom Barefoot.

Barefoot, who claims he is Lonzie Barton's biological father, says he spent months searching for his son since the toddler was reported missing July 24.

"The last time I saw Lonzie, he was a year old," Barefoot said. "I actually went to the spot where they found him and I was in disbelief that you can leave a baby laying in the woods like that, it's heartless."

More at link

Several fractured , healing bones and ribs. Where is the record of medical intervention? How can anyone tell these injuries didn't happen on RE's watch?

How does a baby's skull get fractured AFTER death? WTH did they do to him?

When that P O S ruben dumped Lonzie on ground where the found him ..he then dumped tires on top of him to sort of cover up the body of Lonzie. So I am thinking the weight of tires did that to his skull.

I'm not sure I believe Lonzie drowned the way RE states, still reading and just catching up tho. This sounds like a well thought-out story that will insist it was an accident. Also, it will include Lonna, is RE thinking if I'm going down so is she? The two of them have lied so much, will we ever really know the truth? What about previous injuries, the head injury, the blood? Why did RE take the pictures of an injured Lonzie if Lonzie died in the tub? The one thing I'm willing to believe is RE knows what happened to sweet Lonzie and was involved.

However, he could have been in the tub to clean off blood and other due to his injuries. He could have died from his injuries while he was in the tub. As in, Lonzie drowned because of his injuries. And are we actually hearing this baby had broken ribs and no medical care? I just don't know what to think at this point, however I cannot believe either of them, so why should I believe this version from RE?

I'm so sorry Lonzie.

I really don't believe he drowned, because what about the blood evidence in the apartment on the bed sheet and floor? Didn't Casey Anthony pull the drowning story of Caylee. Yeah i guess kids do drown with duct tape around their face, Not! And Caylee was thrown into a swamp to rot as well. These lot that do this to their babies are just pure evil, IMO.
Who broke Lonzie's ribs, and what were the injuries that were not taken care of that Lonzie had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZOda60