GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonzie Barton's parents exchanging love messages in jail

A local victim’s advocate, Linda Dayson, has been visiting Chris Barton in the Baker County Jail. She visited Lonna Lauramore Barton for the first time on Thursday.

“Lonna is still Chris’ wife on paper,” Dayson said. “On paper, by law, they are still married. Regardless of what took place, who was where or whatever … he is still a man that loves his wife.”

During a recent visit, Dayson says Chris wanted her to deliver a message to his wife:

“Tell her that I love her.”

Dayson says Lauramore Barton sent a message back through Dayson:

“Let Chris know that she loves him.”

Dayson says Chris Barton’s spirits are high in the face of the drug charges, and additional charges that he assaulted Ransom Barefoot in jail. Barefoot is a Baker County man who participated in Lonzie Barton searches

Barf
Unbelievable......

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Of all the self-absorbed, and entitled :censored: :censored: I've read so far......! I'm so angry I can't even bear to quote the posts (they are appreciated though).
:pullhair: :furious: :stormingmad:

How sweet that the b's are able to have a victim's advocate be a conduit to express their love for each other, AND have it broadcasted out on MSM no less! Where is a sarcasm emoji when we need it? UGH!!!

This makes me :sick: They make me :sick:

If only the "adults" had bothered to love LONZIE when he graced them with his presence IN LIFE, we wouldn't be here, mourning his loss!!!! :no:

There are NO words to describe my absolute disgust. This is beyond the pale.

Especially considering the fact that losing Lonzie forever was only worth twenty years....

:silenced:

May Lonzie's Justice be delivered to everyone who ever hurt him, in this life or the next. That thought is the only thing that keeps me sane.

:moo:

#RIPLONZIE!!!

:floating:
:rose:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guilt parenting or spoiled.

Ohhhh wait, I didn't know his bro. was in jail too! But it's just amazing how parents can do the best they can, give their kids the best in life-then kids grow up not amounting to ANYTHING.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Lonzie Barton's parents exchanging love messages in jail

A local victim’s advocate, Linda Dayson, has been visiting Chris Barton in the Baker County Jail. She visited Lonna Lauramore Barton for the first time on Thursday.

“Lonna is still Chris’ wife on paper,” Dayson said. “On paper, by law, they are still married. Regardless of what took place, who was where or whatever … he is still a man that loves his wife.”

During a recent visit, Dayson says Chris wanted her to deliver a message to his wife:

“Tell her that I love her.”

Dayson says Lauramore Barton sent a message back through Dayson:

“Let Chris know that she loves him.”

Dayson says Chris Barton’s spirits are high in the face of the drug charges, and additional charges that he assaulted Ransom Barefoot in jail. Barefoot is a Baker County man who participated in Lonzie Barton searches

Barf

oh.my.word.
I'll second that...Barf
ugh

Word around Jax now is this "Linda Dayson a "victim's advocate" stated on action news Jax that Lonna wants Lonzie's funeral to be private":facepalm:
Sorry, but I don't think Lonna should have any say in Baby Lonzie's funeral. And to want to make it private...for what? I need to stop here. I'm getting a little too angry. 😠

Sent from Wonderland

I don't think she should have a say either! She's an evil, disgusting excuse for a human!

Sorry, but I don't think Lonna should have any say in Baby Lonzie's funeral. And to want to make it private...for what? I need to stop here. I'm getting a little too angry. ��

Sent from Wonderland

She probably wants a private funeral to protect HER life. I would like to see the Jacksonville public (Lonzie' true family) protesting in outrage at the audacity that LB
is being allowed to attend the funeral. If I didn't live in CA, I would definitely be in the picket line.

I understand that there are reasons for LB not being charged in the death of Lonzie , however , that doesn't change what LE knows. They know she knew of Lonzies death and they know she didn't get him medical attention when he needed it. They know that she used and sold drugs with Lonzie around ....how does that give her the right to be his mother now ? Ughh we all fell in love with Lonzie and we all have stewed and pondered and sleuthed trying to find him and the whys etc while she partied it up. She should have no say. I am still praying that LE finds a way to make her pay for what she has done

Sorry for the rambling. I need more coffee before I post. Haha

I understand that there are reasons for LB not being charged in the death of Lonzie , however , that doesn't change what LE knows. They know she knew of Lonzies death and they know she didn't get him medical attention when he needed it. They know that she used and sold drugs with Lonzie around ....how does that give her the right to be his mother now ? Ughh we all fell in love with Lonzie and we all have stewed and pondered and sleuthed trying to find him and the whys etc while she partied it up. She should have no say. I am still praying that LE finds a way to make her pay for what she has done

Sorry for the rambling. I need more coffee before I post. Haha

No need to aplologise, you pretty much said what we all think!

I'm seething. This is unreal. She should have no say, and the only victim here is Lonzie!!
As for declaring their 'love' for each other, the only thing those two love is drugs!

Don't know if this has been posted...

Prosecutors give details of toddler's death as Ruben Ebron leaves for prison

http://www.courtchatter.com/#!Prose...ves-for-prison/c1oiw/56bde7a80cf2dc1600efb814

Even now, their "stories" don't line up. Is it too much to ask that llb might actually face more charges and prison time for the role she played in Lonzie's murder?

It makes me :furious: to think that she will get away with this! wre's 20 year sentence is a veritable slap on the wrist for what was done.

Our Blue Eyed Prince deserves justice in THIS LIFE! He shouldn't have to wait!

:twocents:

Hackeny said he had another card to play .... But it's seems RW/LB had the last card and won the game, and I'm disillusioned with the justice dept. We had a video of
RW running back from the alleged car-jacking, which (obviously) made RW complicit for Lonzie' death. To me, this was a slam dunk, so what happened. I'm mad.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...red-to-prison-from-duval-county-jail/40078730

May take several weeks for RE to be assigned to a prison during processing at RMC. Also prison population doesn't take well to child murderers.

Sorry to say he will be in PC for a long long time....he was in PC the whole time he was in Duval Jail system and that is where he will go once he goes to full Prison....the State isn't about to risk a huge lawsuit if anything happens to him once he is in their hands. His PC will be a single cell in a protected area .....he will be guarded.

Unbelievable......

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Totally. And yet so predictable. Now that RE is out of the picture, LLB is reeling CB back in. And CB apparently has had no problem in the past being reeled back in -- if the RB story of being Lonzie's bio dad can be believed.

I doubt any of these people truly love anyone other than themselves.

Oh please. Did he draw his own bath and get in the tub?

I think he was sick or injured (more likely injured) and they put him in the tub to see how he would respond (like Malik Drummond) and he perished. Idk if from drowning, sickness or injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member