Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
True, but I think some are coming to that conclusion because it mentions 'work'. To me, that could be 'school work'. Now if it has said 'my job'... then I'd absolutely think it was likely JS and not Maddie. JMO
and why was it in maddis area in the L/R? even if JS wrote it. Like Ms didnt have any space that was just hers.

and why was it in maddis area in the L/R? even if JS wrote it. Like Ms didnt have any space that was just hers.
I'm in agreement with you that Maddie wrote it. I was responding to posters that think it wasn't her due to the word "work".

I am not sure who wrote the trauma response perpetrator page of notebook paper. If it was MS, I wonder about the work reference and the perpetrator reference. also interesting to me that it appeared to be out in plain view in MS's little corner of the living room area.

If MS wrote it and it was left out in plain view of anyone passing near, was this a cry for help? intriguing. MOO

I think jS easily could have killed her daughter. It could be as simple as MS not agreeing to sleep with SS imo. Per the police interviews I posted thread via a link to grey Hughes, grandma noted Ms was crying and didn’t want to go somewhere. Imagine if MS started to cry and refuse to go to bed with SS? jS was all about herself and her need for sleep so… that may have been all it took to set off JS. She could then have become angry, grabbed MS by the throat and, “That was it” (JS many times in various statements to Le or media).

I see no reason for SS to have killed her. None. She was an easy victim in that mum didn’t give a damn what happened so long as she got to sleep.

Mooo. Speculation only.
While im on the fench. I do wonder how that conversation would play out.
Maddie was 13 years old. We know she was struggling. How did she react when JS told them she needed some good sleep and could not handle Maddie in her space, and told them to go sleep together upstairs. Did they ask her what she wanted?

She was very vocal at her grandparents house that she did not want to go home and was even crying and very upset.
What are the odds that Maddie was timid and compliant and just went with it without saying anything.

Jmo and speculation

It really could've been anywhere in that vicinity where it was photographed, not necessarily exactly where we see it. LE found it somewhere in the residence, flipped thru it, and found these pages of interest to them, then laid them out in a convenient place nearby and photo'd them for evidence. So it could be a notebook that JS used normally, that maybe ended up in the living room, or one that both of them used, or JS could've used it while watching TV in the lvg room , or whatever. *(See below for personal anecdote I'll add at the end.)

I do think the penmanship and the vocabulary and the (correct) spelling, etc. all indicate an adult wrote it, and I assume it was JS. If that's true, then what would she have been referring to when she said "my perpetrator"? Some past incidence of abuse by some unknown male apparently? Unknown to us, I mean. Something that was either recent enough or traumatic enough that she was still currently dealing with it and trying to work through it somehow.

*Re: LE moving personal items around during a search

I was at someone's home visiting once, when police came to the door w/a warrant for someone who sometimes stayed there (but was not there at the time) along with a search warrant for the residence. After an excessive amount of hassle (imo), which included handcuffing us and searching us and interrogating us and threatening us with jail, they finally released us and ordered us to leave the place and not come back for 4 hours, so they could search.

We left (gratefully) and came back late that night to a home turned absolutely upside down. Trash cans emptied onto the floor, including one in the kitchen w/coffee grounds, etc. Mattresses upended. Drawers dumped and more.

But I remember seeing her address book lying on the kitchen counter, opened up. My friend said she wouldn't have put it there. I assume they had taken photos of the pages. There was also a brand new desktop computer, still in its box, and the outside of the box had bits of wrapping paper still stuck to it, because it had been a Christmas present from her parents, and she hadn't set it up yet. On top of the box was a piece of paper with the serial number of the computer written on it. The cops had obviously written it down to check the number to see if it was stolen property. Even though it was obviously a gift w/the wrapping paper still stuck to it.

That last part is irrelevant to the discussion, sorry!

But I thought the part about them moving her address book to photograph it was relevant!

I am not sure who wrote the trauma response perpetrator page of notebook paper. If it was MS, I wonder about the work reference and the perpetrator reference. also interesting to me that it appeared to be out in plain view in MS's little corner of the living room area.

If MS wrote it and it was left out in plain view of anyone passing near, was this a cry for help? intriguing. MOO
Same, Im not sure who wrote it and have the same thoughts/questions as you.The note about the van also kind of threw me. why cant they ask jenn about it?? and report back to us :D
Bothers me that she had no space, nowhere with a feeling of privacy. There sure wasnt a chain lock on her space. How is she supposed to feel comfortable if other people dump their things there or watching tv just beyond the dividers. No wonder she complained that he was weird and always in the living room. Like a fox outside the hen house circling, no wonder she had to sleep with her mom. Why didnt JS sleep in the living room then if it was good enough for Maddi, Stephan was gone so she didnt need that KING size bed. In all the stories, and all the witnesses we've heard., about Maddis anxiety her inhaler, sleep issues, forgetfulness, messy space ( chaos) her crying about having to go home. Did anyone ever ask her what it was about? everyone was trying to figure it out, but did anyone ever ask her?

What are the odds that Maddie was timid and compliant and just went with it without saying anything.

Jmo and speculation
I think the odds are pretty good, based on jenns disclosure that she yelled at maddi ( and maybe a teacher/counsellor) that said Maddi complained about Jenn yelling and that was a problem at home.

and lets not even talk about whats wrong with this picture. It's February, shes already cramped into the dining room Aka as Maddis room, and it looks like it doubled as a storage area. At least take apart that fake tree and put it somewhere else. Put it in your room Jenn. Im not even sure this is maddys room at this point.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 2.03.28 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 2.03.28 PM.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I feel like the conversion van note and the perpetrator notes were written by JS and that she was recalling some incident of prior abuse that happened to her. There's no way MS would have the language for "conversion van" if the kid didn't know her own address at 13! Predators prey on the vulnerable. I think SS knew that JS was vulnerable due to some prior abuse and it would be easy for him to slide in and SA MS because JS was just happy to have a man.

and lets not even talk about whats wrong with this picture. It's February, shes already cramped into the dining room Aka as Maddis room, and it looks like it doubled as a storage area. At least take apart that fake tree and put it somewhere else. Put it in your room Jenn.

I am pretty sure the three IS Jen's room.

Im just seeing that now, like seriously there are toys and stuffy's everywhere. How can anyone even tell , moreover, who can live in this chaos. dog dishes, Christmas trees, even if its jenns room, clean it up already.
YES. By now you all may know that I'm not the biggest fan of messy house shaming people just for its sake.....but we keep hearing there is a theme of Jenn conflicting with teen Maddie over cleaning her room/area... we even see a dry erase board with a list of tasks for her.

Yet? Jenn's own living space?
Also chaos! Complete and utter chaos. Christmas tree at the END of February!!! (As i see it, the tree is in Jenn's bedroom.)

Jenn needs her OWN dry erase board.

While im on the fench. I do wonder how that conversation would play out.
Maddie was 13 years old. We know she was struggling. How did she react when JS told them she needed some good sleep and could not handle Maddie in her space, and told them to go sleep together upstairs. Did they ask her what she wanted?

She was very vocal at her grandparents house that she did not want to go home and was even crying and very upset.

Jmo and speculation
Jumping off your post:

Why would MS need to go upstairs to sleep with SS in order for JS to sleep? Why couldn't MS sleep in her little living room space? Oh, wait! That's right, they said she wouldn't sleep alone, which is not typical for a 13 year old and downright BS as far as I'm concerned.

What stood out of me is there isn't a period at the end of that sentence like you have in your quote, it's the last part of the sentence that she wrote after it. All I can make out is "I also have severe trauma responses when I encounter all males that..." Something.

Anyone have any ideas what else she scribbled out? All I know is thankfully it isn't all males, but all males that do.... something.

Here's the cropped image from your post:
View attachment 527975

Almost 6pm, for a girl that supposedly doesn't know her own address (per JS), tells me that vehicle was observed where they live, likely driving by, maybe slowly, and looking toward their unit. And, it's not like they live on a normal street with traffic, you're only there if you have a reason to be there.
I think, the person (MS or JS) first wrote "I also have severe trauma responses when I encounter males that resemble my perpetrator." Then the writer scribbled out the part "that resemble my perpetrator" AND put now the word "all" before the term "males". Means for me: trauma responses not only because of males, that resemble the (one?) perpetrator, but trauma responses because of ALL males. MOO
What I am seeing though, is a "s" to the word "resemble" - so: resembles. But it makes no sense, if the other words are written in precise spelling.
Males that resemble ....
Male that resembles ....
I can't explain better, sorry.

So, all the above tells me he was still living at his parents, and planned to stay with JS for a week. I can't image that they'd demand his house key back each and every time he stayed at JS's for days/week. So, why would they think he would need to break into the house for money?

p. 64 says two things about this:

1) the batteries were dead in the electronic door lock meaning it couldn't be used

Firefox_Screenshot_2024-08-30T21-28-57.983Z.png
2) the only way SS could have gotten into their home was through the garage and he didn't have the remote so he would have been unable to get in (he was in Jennifer's car)

Firefox_Screenshot_2024-08-30T21-29-27.295Z.png

Attachments

• Firefox_Screenshot_2024-08-30T21-28-57.983Z.png
    Firefox_Screenshot_2024-08-30T21-28-57.983Z.png
    49 KB · Views: 0
I thought SS was living with his parents. Why would his parents think he'd need to break into the house? Since they do, I'm guessing he had to give back his house key when he was staying at JS's? Either way that seems odd to me since he goes back and forth. He hadn't totally moved out of his parents house. Per the 896 pg data dump:

Pg 113 - <13-year old friend> stated that he recently moved out of the residence

Pg 341 - Per a JS interview - Stephan had moved out of the home in the later part of 2023 (November/December).

Pg 872 - Per JS interview #1 - Stephan no longer lives in the home with JS and Maddie, as he moved out in December of 2023; however, he has come to visit two or three times since then. When Stephan visits the home, he will sleep in the guest bedroom upstairs

Same page and interview - The reason Stephan moved out of the home is because he was offered a job by his father; however, the job fell through, and
he is trying to move back. Typically when Stephan visits he will stay for a few days; however this time, he planned to stay for a week.

So, all the above tells me he was still living at his parents, and planned to stay with JS for a week. I can't image that they'd demand his house key back each and every time he stayed at JS's for days/week. So, why would they think he would need to break into the house for money?
bbm

.... and why cried DS, thinking, SS' way into the house would have been blocked because a lock was being repaired?
Did I understand completely wrong?? I couldn't believe her sorrows!! :oops:

and lets not even talk about whats wrong with this picture. It's February, shes already cramped into the dining room Aka as Maddis room, and it looks like it doubled as a storage area. At least take apart that fake tree and put it somewhere else. Put it in your room Jenn. Im not even sure this is maddys room at this point.
Not that I want to defend Jennifer, but this states the Christmas tree is actually in the downstairs bedroom (room of JS) not the space that was Madeline's "room" in the FR. (pg 20)

"Immediately upon entering the downstairs bedroom (after it described Maddie's space just above that in the documents) ...was a Christmas tree."

Attachments

• Firefox_Screenshot_2024-08-30T21-43-22.778Z.png
    Firefox_Screenshot_2024-08-30T21-43-22.778Z.png
    142.1 KB · Views: 0

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members