Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Law enforcement. Don't know when.

Edited: I think they said April 18. This was in the state attorney's office, so not law enforcement.
it was at Kissimmee Police Dept but was moved...

Law enforcement. Don't know when.

Edited: I think they said April 18. This was in the state attorney's office, so not law enforcement.
yes April 18 state's attorney office, but it was moved there from the Kissimmee Police Department as explained here in the attached report: (she is with her lawyer) page 49

beginning of that interview identifying everyone in attendance is in the audio...you will have to wade thru the beginning commentary so as not to miss what is explained to her...and its VERY interesting once it starts....detectives are there.

Last edited:

yes April 18 state's attorney office, but it was moved there from the Kissimmee Police Department as explained here in the attached report: (she is with her lawyer) page 49

beginning of that interview identifying everyone in attendance begins at around 1:07:26

Wow, she basically had carte blanche immunity, so long as she told the truth....

Jmo

Got it thanks.
yes, its difficult to slide it to the exact...but once you are there past the commentary, and in between the comments (annoying to me)....its quite a ride IMO. noteworthy, she's cagey a/s. her understanding as to when SS got there?.....she's not sure.

Last edited:

beginning of that interview identifying everyone in attendance is in the audio...you will have to wade thru the beginning commentary so as not to miss what is explained to her...and its VERY interesting once it starts....detectives are there.

Do you have the timestamp of "once it starts"? TUA

Got it thanks.

Edited: she gets carte blanche if she tells the truth. That's a big if IMO.
She STILL sounds like a disingenuous liar.

Ummmmmmmmm...
As far as I know......
Soooooooooooo.

It's been less than 3 months since Jenn's beloved daughter's body was found in a field.... and she is chuckling and giggling with Law enforcement. And being very dicey about her answers.

It makes NO sense.

She STILL sounds like a disingenuous liar.

Ummmmmmmmm...
As far as I know......
Soooooooooooo.

It's been less than 3 months since Jenn's beloved daughter's body was found in a field.... and she is chuckling and giggling with Law enforcement. And being very dicey about her answers.

It makes NO sense.
That's the impression I'm getting too.

Edited: And, she repeats "I" dropped her off and sounds flustered when the interviewer calls her on it.

highlights...doesnt remember the 'nest' text....any further communications with either one of them that nite, as in 'ok, time to go to bed'? ....she says "I think SS comes downstairs to use the restroom and goes back upstairs'.

Didn't go into bedroom #4, where her daughter slept the night before, after the daughter goes missing.

She only got carte blanche if she doesn't lie. Not to worry, she's not going to get carte blanche. IMO

Last edited:
56:34 JS makes it sound as if Maddie spent an hour in the shower nightly.

How big was their hot water heater to accommodate a nightly hour-long shower, along with the needs of at least 3 other people in the house?

What parent wouldn't march into the bathroom and say, that's enough, young lady, get out.

Such BS IMO.

Wow, she basically had carte blanche immunity, so long as she told the truth....

Jmo
Wow, rather astonishing IMO. I am not able to listen to this, but is this a so called Proffer or Offer, sometimes also called a ‘Queen for a Day’ session with JS? IANAL. Surprised this would be offered if the case. And I imagine if so, authorities must be well aware of any discrepancies in the given statements. MOO

Around 1:04. Discussion of the double dosing incident. She makes it sound like neither of them realized that the other had already given Maddie her meds.

This was in 2022 or 2023. What 11- or 12-year old wouldn't protest that she'd ALREADY been given her medicine to whoever was trying to give her a second dose?

What a crock.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak