Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly she had in-person contact with many police officers with opportunities to say so, as well as other adults in her presence (reporters) that would certainly have alerted for her if she felt unsafe with Stephan. JMO
And she was definitely interviewed alone. Perfect time to air her concerns to officers.

**GRAPHIC WARNING**. The Arrest Affidavit has been updated and is now less redacted (which makes it more graphic). Madeline's name isn't present, but it confirms it's her based on the context and birthdate. One incident took place in August of 2022, when Madeline was 11, and another incident took place when she was 12.

It's the 3 page document under "Dockets" dated 3/1. Again, it's more disturbing as it includes more information. You’ll have to enter "sterns, stephan."

ETA: I’ve attached both affidavits. They are slightly different as the charges are different.

That poor little girl. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
They have an ID system in place for car riders.
Car Pick-up:

• All car riders will wait inside the cafeteria.
  • Adults picking up the students must display the number on their dashboard as they go through the car line. As the car approaches the building, the number will be called into the cafeteria. Students will then exit the cafeteria and meet their car under the awning.
  • If an adult does not have the number displayed in their car, they will be asked to park and enter the office to present identification and sign out the child.
  • Parents driving through the drop off lanes or anywhere in the school parking lot should not be on cell phones. Parents need to drive slowly and should always be focused on safety. Please do not use cell phones while driving on campus.

It seems inconceivable that JS did not park her car and enter the school office to ask where Madeline was when she did not come out at collection time,unless of course she knew Madeline was not in school that day and needed more time to pass before calling LE.

It seems inconceivable that JS did not park her car and enter the school office to ask where Madeline was when she did not come out at collection time,unless of course she knew Madeline was not in school that day and needed more time to pass before calling LE.
I’m still confused on what happened? She didn’t find her at dismissal and just headed home? Or did she call 911 then?

Thank you! I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to be in the back seat and not seen on video cameras. Looks like the back windows may be tinted.
In Florida you’re not permitted to have the front windows heavily tinted. So rear windows are usually darker if you’ve had an after market tint job done.

She actually said in one of her interviews that she arrived at 4:30ish to pick Maddie up, and that she couldn't find her, so she went into the school and spoke to someone who told her that Maddie had not been in school that day. Thing is, final bell is at 4:04, I think? 4:30 would have made her late for pick up, anyway. And, when school lets out, those parking lots are packed and busy, office staff are usually packed up and ready to go, if not gone already, AND she would have to be buzzed into the building to even get access. Granted, Hunter's Creek might be different. Would be interested in finding out. IMO and my experience as a faculty wife.

I’m still confused on what happened? She didn’t find her at dismissal and just headed home? Or did she call 911 then?
I cannot recall the details ,but from what I remember it was her driving around looking for her . She did eventually email a teacher who told her Madeline had not been in school. LE were contacted around 19: 45.

Yes! I just saw that in the new report. I wonder why she didn’t call from school, she claimed 4:45 originally. If my child didn’t show up at pickup line I would go into the office.
I definitely would have called the police from school--with that being the last place my kid was known to be. That's assuming my boyfriend told me the truth that he dropped her off at school.

IMO--
Leg shaking is either frantic-panic-anxiety worry or fear. If it's worry, you'd want to give LE exact truthful details in hopes you'd see your child again. Fear might be what's going to happen to you.

MOO, that comforting the bf that may not even be a bf at that specific time does not sit well with me. SS had a lot of time to manipulate and gas light for years in that household, scrambling brains, so still giving the benefit of doubt.

I am remembering that JS also said Madeline didn't have her phone with her, that she left it at home, and this wasn't unusual for her. I think this is one of the first bits of info released and it was discussed quite early in Thread #1. I suggested that, while it seems unfathomable a 13 y/o wouldn't be glued to their phone, it wasn't impossible for this to be true depending on Maddy's personality or possible issues (i.e. being forgetful or irresponsible in general).

Wondering what all they found on that phone, and what evidence there was of deleted information.

In Florida you’re not permitted to have the front windows heavily tinted. So rear windows are usually darker if you’ve had an after market tint job done.
You are allowed to have them darker than what’s considered “legal” if you have a waiver from a physician for certain medical conditions. In addition to that, many tiny companies will tint according to the owner’s desires, legal or not.

Yes! I just saw that in the new report. I wonder why she didn’t call from school, she claimed 4:45 originally. If my child didn’t show up at pickup line I would go into the office.
This was another major issue. Most people would do exactly that, walk into the office and figure out what's going on, or at least, call the school. What she claimed to have done is drive around looking for her, then sent an email to one of her teachers. That didn't pass the sniff test then, and we know the whole thing stinks to high heaven now. Her daughter was dead before she claims to have seen her that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand