Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! New here. What time did mom’s alibi start? Neither JS or SS was at the birthday? Who drove MS home? What time? Who was home there? If mom worked during the party, she’s claiming she worked overnight too? That’s an awfully long shift. What were her hours?

Welcome, @Vanilletx !

welcomeImage.gif

Thank goodness for that guy ringing in with his camera footage. Because of him, she didn't have to lie out there for weeks, months, years, like some do.

MOO
Was there video of camera footage of SS being seen? Was it posted?

The way JS kept saying "we" and seemingly inserting herself in the school drop-off reminded me of the way my partner will tell people that "we" did a bunch of things around the house all weekend until I side-eye him into admitting that I actually did it all while he slept in and had a nice rest. It is clearly untruthful but not malicious, IMO- he subconsciously realizes he should have been up and helping out and not leaving it all to me and therefore starts to say "we" did things so he doesn't have to confront the uncomfortable feelings of not pulling his weight in certain areas. IMO, that may have been what JS was feeling as the spotlight was suddenly on her and her parenting and people were questioning why she was at work and not at her daughter's party, whether she was looking after her daughter that night, why SS was taking Madeline to school instead of her, etc. Like she may have been feeling uncomfortable about how much she's been relying on SS to handle parenting tasks now that the whole world is picking apart the timeline of where she was and where her daughter was and all that.

I can't for the life of me figure out what would make her say she saw Madeline getting dressed for school at 8:00 a.m. when we know that's just not true, however.

The way JS kept saying "we" and seemingly inserting herself in the school drop-off reminded me of the way my partner will tell people that "we" did a bunch of things around the house all weekend until I side-eye him into admitting that I actually did it all while he slept in and had a nice rest. It is clearly untruthful but not malicious, IMO- he subconsciously realizes he should have been up and helping out and not leaving it all to me and therefore starts to say "we" did things so he doesn't have to confront the uncomfortable feelings of not pulling his weight in certain areas. IMO, that may have been what JS was feeling as the spotlight was suddenly on her and her parenting and people were questioning why she was at work and not at her daughter's party, whether she was looking after her daughter that night, why SS was taking Madeline to school instead of her, etc. Like she may have been feeling uncomfortable about how much she's been relying on SS to handle parenting tasks now that the whole world is picking apart the timeline of where she was and where her daughter was and all that.

I can't for the life of me figure out what would make her say she saw Madeline getting dressed for school at 8:00 a.m. when we know that's just not true, however.
Agree 100%

She realized she wasn't paying attention and tried to write herself into the morning.

There is one thing in using we when discussing household chores,it is totally different when you are talking about your missing daughter when accuracy is vital especially when speaking directly to LE. She lied .

Does anyone know if the birthday party was held at Maddy’s biological dad’s family’s house? That could account for why her mom wasn’t at the party. Doubtful SS was in attendance there. But how did Maddy get home from the party? Did SS pick her up or was she dropped off and SS was there to let her in while her mom was still at work? Guessing none of these details have been made available publicly.

Does anyone know if the birthday party was held at Maddy’s biological dad’s family’s house? That could account for why her mom wasn’t at the party. Doubtful SS was in attendance there. But how did Maddy get home from the party? Did SS pick her up or was she dropped off and SS was there to let her in while her mom was still at work? Guessing none of these details have been made available publicly.
Mom said she wasn't at the party because she had to work.

Also she said the birthday party was with her whole family, IIRC.

Mom said in one of the interviews that the party was with her family. I took that to mean with the Mom's family?

There is one thing in using we when discussing household chores,it is totally different when you are talking about your missing daughter when accuracy is vital especially when speaking directly to LE. She lied .
Yes. Lying to investigators about your missing minor child is more serious than doing so to friends and family about chores. Although I did understand to a degree why the poster made that connection, of course.

Yes, of course it's different, and it's a big problem especially now that we know what really happened. I'm just trying to put myself in her place for a moment and assume she's innocent and think about why she might have worded things the way she did. I hope for Madeline's sake that it's true and that she wasn't trying to cover up any involvement of her own.

5 minute video

Madeline Soto: Story Jennifer Soto gave law enforcement doesn’t line up with what investigators know​

Channel 9 learned Tuesday that the story Jennifer Soto -- the mother of 13-year-old Madeline Soto -- gave to law enforcement does not line up with what investigators know. Read story here: https://www.wftv.com/news/local/madel...

5 minute video

Madeline Soto: Story Jennifer Soto gave law enforcement doesn’t line up with what investigators know​

Channel 9 learned Tuesday that the story Jennifer Soto -- the mother of 13-year-old Madeline Soto -- gave to law enforcement does not line up with what investigators know. Read story here: https://www.wftv.com/news/local/madel...
This report is essentially a turning point.

there is an updated
**GRAPHIC WARNING**As per the warrant, it does look like SS was living in a spare room at the family property.

View attachment 488184
well, there it is. the updated warrant specifically states the pics depicted were madeline and match up what was found in Madeline's bedroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
My assumption is that he had Maddie in the trunk and when he opened it to get her belongings the police could see her.
That’s feasible, definitely. Of course the other theory has spread through articles like this one:
CCTV of missing Madeline Soto in car was her 'propped up' dead body driven by suspect

That’s feasible, definitely. Of course the other theory has spread through articles like this one:
CCTV of missing Madeline Soto in car was her 'propped up' dead body driven by suspect
Omg…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member