Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct, according to Jenn LE wouldn't show her the video. Source below.

MUM - It was a surveillance camera from the church.. Peace Church right next to Hunter's Creek Middle School.

REPORTER - And do you have that video?

MUM - I don't have that, they didn't show me, they wouldn't show me. It was actually... my sister was the one at location and they were letting her know what they saw on camera.
Like many others have said it bugs the crap out of me that she stayed at home “in case she comes home” while others were out searching and even here saying her sister was at the location talking to LE. If I was a mom, and my daughter was missing, I would most definitely not be sitting at home waiting. I would be door to door, driving around, tearing apart the city, bugging the crap out of LE… etc. I know many other mothers would be the same way. I just don’t get it. But yeah I guess we really won’t get it ‘til more info is released.

I'd be shocked if, after what was found on SS's phone, a search warrant wasn't executed at the residence.
Oh there would have been for sure. I'd just expect her to have been forced to leave while the house was processed, if they thought Madeline was murdered there. Perhaps it was a quick process, or maybe the media just missed it.

I really think it was the house. They knew she was dead when he returned at 8:19, which means they have a point of reference earlier than that. If he's dumping stuff in the trash at the 7 o'clock hour, then she has to have been killed at around then at the latest. Mom said she saw her daughter getting ready for school around 8, which obviously doesn't work. I believe that some point prior to the trash dump he killed Madeline, and they have him on camera transporting her body to the car.
I think so too but it's not been confirmed by LE. If so, MSM would be all over that, camped out at the house while the scene was processed.

Where would Mom have been during the murder, upstairs asleep? I guess if it was a silent murder, like drugs, strangluation during sleep, etc. Mom could have slept thru it in the wee hours of the morning. Except Mom says at one point, she saw her before school.......... Sigh.

Like many others have said it bugs the crap out of me that she stayed at home “in case she comes home” while others were out searching and even here saying her sister was at the location talking to LE. If I was a mom, and my daughter was missing, I would most definitely not be sitting at home waiting. I would be door to door, driving around, tearing apart the city, bugging the crap out of LE… etc. I know many other mothers would be the same way. I just don’t get it. But yeah I guess we really won’t get it ‘til more info is released.

At the very least, I would have been handing out flyers at the nearest Piggly Wiggly.

Propped up? Is that why SS said she was asleep on the ride to school? Covering his bases?
I theorized that scenario on here several days ago that perhaps he seatbelted her in the car sitting up to "appear" to outsiders that she may be asleep, as Stephen tried to claim she was on the way to school.

I have not seen that reported by LE or any MSM sources, but that particular article is now inferring that as well.

I think so too but it's not been confirmed by LE. If so, MSM would be all over that, camped out at the house while the scene was processed.

Where would Mom have been during the murder, upstairs asleep? I guess if it was a silent murder, like drugs, strangluation during sleep, etc. Mom could have slept thru it in the wee hours of the morning. Except Mom says at one point, she saw her before school.......... Sigh.
I do think cause of death is going to be strangulation or asphyxiation. She’d have plausible deniability if she didn’t say she saw a dead girl alive that morning.

Did we ever see a photo of the house? I think I saw a photo of a condo. Wouldn’t neighbors hear any thing like the abuse? Crying etc? See SS dumping the laptop and books? See him transport MS to car? Usually at condos there are people going to work at that morning hour

I really think it was the house. They knew she was dead when he returned at 8:19, which means they have a point of reference earlier than that. If he's dumping stuff in the trash at the 7 o'clock hour, then she has to have been killed at around then at the latest. Mom said she saw her daughter getting ready for school around 8, which obviously doesn't work. I believe that some point prior to the trash dump he killed Madeline, and they have him on camera transporting her body to the car.
If I had to venture a guess, the time of killing wouldn't be in the 7-8am hour. It would more likely have been the night before, and disposing of the body more likely later (1-3pm-ish). SS was disposing of her things in the 7-8am hours.

I’m curious about this, too, and his socials seem like he’s also very interested in guns.
Too loud. Too messy. Totally unnecessary. If that house was a bloody crime scene, I think we would have heard about an extended law enforcement presence there.

If there is blood here I’m leaning towards it being found in the car (but I really don’t think that’s the crime scene).

Too loud. Too messy. Totally unnecessary. If that house was a bloody crime scene, I think we would have heard about an extended law enforcement presence there.

If there is blood here I’m leaning towards it being found in the car (but I really don’t think that’s the crime scene).
I tend to agree with you. I am just still quite curious how the police are so confident her body was moved. I feel like they have to have some sort of evidence at the OG crime scene or video of body moving.

Agreed. I think the crime scene is her bedroom, unfortunately. :(

Motive……the sexual abuse? Did she or was she going to tell? Did she fight back or bite him this time? Pregnant? Did mom help? I’m impatiently waiting to see why !!!
I don't think the Mom helped. I think she just turned a blind eye to what was going. She had a "Partner" who was willing to take on the responsibility of take care of her daughter when she could not. I think the Mom and Daughter were both groomed by this weirdo.

Agreed. I think the crime scene is her bedroom, unfortunately. :(
According to the arrest warrant for the sex crimes, it appears that bedroom was the scene of multiple crimes dating back a couple years, at least. I’d be very surprised if the final crime wasn’t committed there as well.

I don't think the Mom helped. I think she just turned a blind eye to what was going. She had a "Partner" who was willing to take on the responsibility of take care of her daughter when she could not. I think the Mom and Daughter were both groomed by this weirdo.
I get what you're saying, but isn't turning a blind eye to what was going on "helping"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj