Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, well I certainly hope there aren't any more sisters in that household though.
As I said earlier in the thread, offenders like this, a child of ANY gender is at risk. Paederasts may have preferences, but they will take whatever is available if their preference isn't there. And some offenders don't have a preference at all, just that the child is young, vulnerable, and easily dominated and manipulated.

Any child in this person's orbit would be at risk, not just tween girls.

MOO

In reference to JS quote about saying goodnight and “that was it,” I noted that SS said something similar -

Madeline Soto: Story Jennifer Soto gave law enforcement doesn’t line up with what investigators know

JS:
Jennifer Soto told Channel 9 last week that the last conversation she had with her daughter was about her 13th birthday party the night before her disappearance.

“I told her ‘good night,’ and yeah, that was it,” she said.

SS:
“She was asleep for most of the way,” he said. “I told her ‘have a good day at school’ when she got out -- ‘I love her.’ She said, ‘Thanks, I love you, too.’ And that was it.”

Strange imo.

Yeah like, no Stephan, the bottom left guy just looks tired and maybe slightly annoyed. Or maybe he just suffers from RBF. Stop projecting your own thoughts and predilections onto other people. Yet more evidence to reinforce that friend's claim that SS was extremely hyper focused on sex. MOO.

He'll have many years of filing appeal after appeal first, but he won't be having any fun while doing so, rest assured.
Now that I really look at that pic, he kinda looks like he's starting to come up with lyrics for Stone Temple Pilots song he will later write about the commenter Sustinet. The song is called Creep. Ironic joke, not so funny joke.

Last edited:
Regarding any siblings, I don't remember JS or SS making any comments like, "Her sissy misses her" or "Little bro wants you to come home, Maddy" etc. <modsnip: information from mother’s social media which is off limits> Regardless, even if JS is involved, the primary threat here for the hypothetical siblings is SS and he is behind bars for good. Pretty sure it has been determined SS does not have any kids of his own (that he is aware of at least)

I am aware siblings are against TOS but I'm not trying to name them or release their info. This is just speculation based on scant few comments and the lack thereof them, since people are understandably concerned about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a creep. How did he even get that vibe from this? Ick
MOO he is reported by friend Frank to be a bit nerdy, awkward with females, a gamer, who lives (at least sometimes) with mommy and has no employment - he is looking down on the ham radio club in HS (or whatever the young men in the photo call themselves) and making fun of them because at the end of the day he identifies with them. HE is the sexually frustrated geek/nerd he implies they are. JMO IMO

Yeah, that's precisely why I have a hard time believing the video alone could prove that. We know that surveillance footage can be all over the place in terms of quality. But even if you had a really, really, good one, I just don't see how they could have made that determination from that. Whose to say she wasn't just sleeping, even if she was in an awkward position?

There was a documentary I watched recently about Tia Sharp (UK and a little similar to Maddie's case). Her murderer (grandmother's partner) had taken a photograph of her deceased body, a forensic pathologist, Dr Ashley Fegan-Earl testified that he believed she was deceased at time of image being taken due to changes he noticed on her body such as mottling, possibly due to left lying for some time. (Tia's face wasn't in the photo)
Maybe, something similar was noticed from what LE had access too? If footage was clear enough they may have been able to make out some differences on skin from a living person to deceased person? This could also narrow down time of death a little. Believe its between 2-4 hours for larger areas of discolouration?
Just a thought

moo

ETA - I'm gonna be sick, but maybe he took a photo of her deceased and they recovered that ?

I wonder if there are cameras inside the home? What device was used to record (from the arrest affidavit) - if just the cell phone how could it be positioned to record or did someone hold it?

Anxiously awaiting the search warrant for the home and car…
Jmo
I’ve set up a no discussion media maps and timeline for our dear girl

There was a documentary I watched recently about Tia Sharp (UK and a little similar to Maddie's case). Her murderer (grandmother's partner) had taken a photograph of her deceased body, a forensic pathologist, Dr Ashley Fegan-Earl testified that he believed she was deceased at time of image being taken due to changes he noticed on her body such as mottling, possibly due to left lying for some time. (Tia's face wasn't in the photo)
Maybe, something similar was noticed from what LE had access too? If footage was clear enough they may have been able to make out some differences on skin from a living person to deceased person? This could also narrow down time of death a little. Believe its between 2-4 hours for larger areas of discolouration?
Just a thought

moo

ETA - I'm gonna be sick, but maybe he took a photo of her deceased and they recovered that ?
The case in Lover Stalker Killer, the recently released Netflix special, had the same kind of thing. A recovered memory card that had been in the killer's phone had a photograph that showed the victim's foot. Postmortem changes to the blood vessels visible in the photo were testified about in court. It was very important in that case, because the victim's body was never recovered, and for YEARS the killer had used emails, texts, and social media to convince everyone the victim was still alive.

MOO

Well, even if he did - it wasn't at 8am because at 7:35 he was seen dumping backpack. 8:10 he was caught on license plate reader driving AWAY from the school. 8:19am he was back at the dumpster place with a possibly dead body visible in his car. So at 8am - I strongly suspect Maddie was already dead.
Yes, this is also confusing to me. Maybe this has since been vetted or already determined as to the morning timeline.

The prior thread had the statement: Madeline getting dressed for school at 8am“.

Not sure of the quotes or prior source. That does not say the call was at 8 am. Just that it was in preparation for school at 8 am. And it is not clear what SS might have indicated either to the mother (or perhaps investigators).

And earlier statements provided by the mother and SS were confusing or inconsistent, or both it seems. Hopefully investigators will be able to fill in the pieces or discover what transpired.

Also wonder if the early statements given were in attempt to confuse and allow time for other events to occur before discovery of what had occurred or MS remains.
MOO

Last edited:
Just a thought

moo

I remember this case,she was found in the attic in her grandmother 's house after it was searched several times. Grandmother's partner gave a very similar vibe to SS when interviewed including the pretend tears and eye wiping.

Former chief judge explains next step in Madeline Soto case as evidence builds against prime suspect

Perry said this case could play out for some time. He said law enforcement could let Sterns’ child sexual battery case play out, which would give them enough time to gather all the needed evidence to continue building their case.

“The state can file a motion for pre-trial detention or object for bail being sentenced. After all, he is a suspect in a homicide with strong evidence. Also, there is a great incentive for him if he is released, he’s facing murder in the first degree with the ultimate penalty being death. I doubt very seriously if any judge looking at the total factual situation protecting the community, a great risk of flight would grant this guy bail,” said Perry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member