Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately that is not available to me in the U.K.
We went to speak to Madeline Soto’s grandmother’s Thursday. She was not at home, but we spoke by Ring Doorbell Camera.

She said Stephan Sterns and Jennifer Soto have been in a relationship for several years. She said she is worried about Madeline’s safety, especially after hearing what authorities found on Stephan Sterns’ phone.

the thing is, she didn’t HAVE to be dead at 7:35 for him to discard of her computer and backpack at 7:35. The dumpster was THEIR dumpster right next to their apartment, he could’ve told her he was putting her backpack in the car.. but then walked to the dumpster & threw it away instead and went back in. They do not say he drove to do this, nor that his vehicle was involved in seeing him do this, nor that he exited the complex immediately after doing this.
But that means in that small window of him driving to/near the school he would of also had to of killed her as they said they believed she was dead when he returned

Unfortunately that is not available to me in the U.K.
I believe this post of @Curious Me sums it up.

Except Maddie wasn’t at the church at that hour because police have video of her possibly dead in Ss car at 8:19 at his residence.
no, she wasnt there. just clarifying what she said about her getting up and walking away, it was at 9am in the parking lot. there was interpretations that 9am referred to her getting up in the morning but JS's story was about being in the parking lot....all BS :)

I believe I read he had been contacted for comment, but requested his privacy at this time. Looking for article will update with link.

Edit: I was confusing her father with SS’ father, my apologies. I couldn’t find anything where they’d spoken to Maddie’s bio father.
There is, however, a comment from the stepmother (bio dads wife) in this article here:
Tatiana Wallace, Madeline's step mother, also spoke out about the young girl's disappearance and Sterns' recent arrest.

'My stepdaughter Madeline has been missing for more than 72 hours. With Stephan Sterns behind bars, we can concentrate on finding her. Share her photo with everyone you know,' she said.

Edited by me: messed up the link. Still learning the interface, sorry.
Edited again: I give up on the link, sorry again!

She was reported by mum to have been wearing black shorts rather than jeans when she went missing. Why would that be ?
That's true, last seen wearing was black shorts according to the missing child poster, not jeans like in the pic mistakenly shared. However, it's a green top mentioned in both.

Why the jeans? Considering if he changed her into jeans because he was worried his fluids or DNA would be on the shorts. Or perhaps it's not the same person in the pic, not MS like is being said, but that seems unlikely.

From the Missing Poster on Page One-- NARRATIVE: A Florida MISSING CHILD Alert has been issued for Madeline Soto, last seen in the area of the 13500th block of Town Loop Boulevard in Orlando, Florida, who was last seen wearing a green jacket, black shorts, and white Crocs. Madeline has a mole on the left side of her nose and the right side of her chin.​

That's true, last seen wearing was black shorts according to the missing child poster, not jeans like in the pic mistakenly shared. However, it's a green top mentioned in both.

Why the jeans? Considering if he changed her into jeans because he was worried his fluids or DNA would be on the shorts. Or perhaps it's not the same person in the pic, not MS like is being said, but that seems unlikely.

Or the last seen wearing statement was inaccurate to begin with. Either because whoever gave it lied, or becayse in the stressful moment they weren’t sure. Maybe they wanted it to seem like someone had abducted and redressed her?

I am wondering if his/their/whatever game plan was to try and make it look like she was killed by friends or the "crush" kid, hence the "we dropped her off at the church so she could meet with friends." Maybe the texts about going to live in the woods (no matter the context) sparked this idea. This would explain why it seems like he didn't go to great lengths to conceal her body. This could also be explained by the fact he is no Dexter. That wouldn't explain why the backpack was thrown into the family's apartment dumpster, though.

MOO.

I am wondering if his/their/whatever game plan was to try and make it look like she was killed by friends or the "crush" kid, hence the "we dropped her off at the church so she could meet with friends." Maybe the texts about going to live in the woods (no matter the context) sparked this idea. This would explain why it seems like he didn't go to great lengths to conceal her body. This could also be explained by the fact he is no Dexter. That wouldn't explain why the backpack was thrown into the family's apartment dumpster, though.

MOO.
Could it be because he’d forgotten to leave it with her? Which did he dispose of first?

Few interesting tidbits, take it for what it's worth. This is a phone interview with another of Stephan's friends, "Frank", who gives a bit of insight on his living situation, relationship being on/off again, being on medications, etc. Said the car Stephan was driving was his father's vehicle.
The "Frank" video. All MOO and wording here. Please listen if you're curious about SS. It sounds like a legit friendship and more recent. Extremely interesting. Well worth listening to for insight...
I want to apologize for getting SS's sleeping patterns wrong. Don't like not getting the facts straight. I must've been right about SS getting up early in the morning, but apparently (when he didn't have a job, I'd guess, or perhaps when he lived at his parent's?) he often slept during the day per Frank. I'll listen again and check.

Want to listen to the Frank video again. I'm still interested in who was taking what drugs because I think SS said JS was on medication. I also think Frank said SS took Adderall and wondering if it was prescribed, and if he abused it.

I want to apologize for getting SS's sleeping patterns wrong. Don't like not getting the facts straight. I must've been right about SS getting up early in the morning, but apparently he often slept during the day per Frank. I'll listen again and check.

Want to listen to the Frank video again. I'm still interested in who was taking what drugs because I think SS said JS was on medication. I also think Frank said SS took Adderall and wondering if it was prescribed, and if he abused it.
BBM.

SS posted about taking Adderall on Reddit so he was definitely on that one at some point.

I don't have any strong opinions towards the but I think anyone who chose not to donate because they aren't sure what it will really be used for have every right to be, and it's not like they're intentionally trying to be heartless. Sorry if this "irritates" people. MOO.

I don't have any strong opinions towards the but I think anyone who chose not to donate because they aren't sure what it will really be used for have every right to be, and it's not like they're intentionally trying to be heartless. Sorry if this "irritates" people. MOO.
I don’t think it’s heartless at all. I totally understand both sides of it. Those that contribute want to do something to honor Maddie and that’s how they feel they can. Those that don’t want to are understandably wary of how the funds will be used, as you said. Both sides are valid.

I agree with this. To each their own and totally understand why some won't want to donate, not knowing who the money might go to. I still hope people do what's in their hearts and remember it's for Maddie. For me, intention and prayer count for a LOT more than dollars. JMO.

There is, however, a comment from the stepmother (bio dads wife) in this article here:
Tatiana Wallace, Madeline's step mother, also spoke out about the young girl's disappearance and Sterns' recent arrest.

'My stepdaughter Madeline has been missing for more than 72 hours. With Stephan Sterns behind bars, we can concentrate on finding her. Share her photo with everyone you know,' she said.

Edited by me: messed up the link. Still learning the interface, sorry.
Edited again: I give up on the link, sorry again!
Here's the link to your quote. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members