Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven’t heard anything about autopsy results yet, or when it was performed. It’ll be interesting to see if we get details before murder charges or filed, or at the same time.
There was some sort of “news” article about autopsy results on Fb today but I didn’t click the link as I feared it was not a credible news outlet. I am wondering if a credible known media agency will carry the same story?

There was some sort of “news” article about autopsy results on Fb today but I didn’t click the link as I feared it was not a credible news outlet. I am wondering if a credible known media agency will carry the same story?
I keep checking myself, but I haven’t found anything new today at all.

Yes your maps are correct, it is a 17-21 minute drive by all accounts. This is why I’m choosing to believe they meant “away” as in not near, conveying that he did not drive to the school at all like he stated. But “away” from the school, somewhere else. Also I’ve said it a few times but they do not mention a vehicle exit time from the complex, like they do a return time. We only know he threw a book bag away at 7:35am, no mention of a vehicle at all; the dumpster is right next to their apartment. He could’ve walked out to take the trash out and had the backpack in with the trash bag for all we know. And left in the vehicle at a later time. I believe they’re omitting that they footage of him exiting the complex in his vehicle..because footage of a return to the complex by vehicle, means there is footage of an exit of the complex by vehicle as well. Which would make it very likely that they have footage of how she got into the vehicle. Sounds like the whole complex was lit up with cameras.
So what things require a license plate reader in Florida? Access to a particular toll road perhaps? Or a highway? Which license plate scanners are anywhere between the dumpster site and where she was found AND close enough to catch his plate at 8:10?

I find it unusual we haven't heard a word from Madeline's father or his side of the family whatsoever. I imagine there are reasons, but it is a bit curious to me. I was hoping her father might at some point share if he had any concerns about Stephan and his proximity to his daughter. But perhaps he isn't really involved in Madeline's life or is no longer living himself.

My heart goes out to everyone who loved Madeline.

So what things require a license plate reader in Florida? Access to a particular toll road perhaps? Or a highway? Which license plate scanners are anywhere between the dumpster site and where she was found AND close enough to catch his plate at 8:10?
From what I can gather, they’re strategically placed all over. Many police cars come equipped with them as well.

It could be just a random FLOCK camera. Some HOA’s have them at entrances. Some intersections have them. It’s a pretty cheap buy-in all things considered.

Do we know what time the supposed video footage came in from the church? I wonder if there’s a way where SS was throwing away the backpack at 7:35am, MS & SS leave the apartment shortly thereafter (if Mom saw her at 7:40am, I would still consider that around 8am), he stops at the church and MS gets out of the car in anger (perhaps he proposed running away together), and he catches back up to her & kills her. He then drives away from the school/church back to the apartment with Maddie.

Is there enough time for that to happen in 35 minutes or so? It’s a tight timeline but I think doable.

So the mom said Maddie "got up," presumably from sitting down in the church parking lot, at around 9:00.

The first bell at the school rings at 9:04, so I imagine the area would be crowded with kids and parents dropping kids off.

I know she wasn't actually at the church, but who would have expected people to believe that someone could have grabbed her in that time without anyone seeing anything?

I find it unusual we haven't heard a word from Madeline's father or his side of the family whatsoever. I imagine there are reasons, but it is a bit curious to me. I was hoping her father might at some point share if he had any concerns about Stephan and his proximity to his daughter. But perhaps he isn't really involved in Madeline's life or is no longer living himself.

I believe I read he had been contacted for comment, but requested his privacy at this time. Looking for article will update with link.

Edit: I was confusing her father with SS’ father, my apologies. I couldn’t find anything where they’d spoken to Maddie’s bio father.

Last edited:

There have been some posts / comments on social media sites but we cannot discuss here so I’ll leave it at that.

While that may be true that SS had her feeling she can only say this or that, what she meant when speaking to the news caster was obviously pertaining to police. Not an attorney. They freely spoke to police under sworn statement. During any investigation police ask that you do not give certain details to the public.
sure, but this was a missing child.

I can only think of one association as to why she said that: she was feeling the weight because maybe they took her aside and told her, hey, we are focusing on "A" suspect, or something along those lines regarding 'leads' or 'reviewing evidence and its promising'. but if it happened that could also mean it was an investigative tactic to elicit a behavioral response to see where she goes with it.

when she said she couldnt talk about some things, IMO she raised her own red flag. the media accepted her response, but of course, its left hanging in the air "she knows something", which then IMO leads to another question: why continue the search if she is unsure what she can say publically?

LE starts with the inner circle and moves out. she wasnt out of that circle because in their pressers they used the term 'not a suspect right now ''. and 'she is not a suspect, to my knowledge'.

Short answer; anywhere.. I don’t think he’d take a toll route whilst trying to conceal his whereabouts.. but passed by a patrol car perhaps? Screwed. Kissimmee police have plate readers fixed to their vehicles since 2014

Attachments

• IMG_3128.jpeg
    IMG_3128.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 13
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics