Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m waiting for the next arrest …
JMO
If that happens, I think it’s going to coincide with him being charged, as her charges would be part of the same underlying crime.

The justification for her arrest would be based on the murder that he likely committed himself. So they’d have to include evidence of what he did, and they may not want it out there before they’re ready to charge him.

I know it was being questioned if he was really an employee of Disney/Epcot. I've seen a YT video tonight of one of the Epcot attractions and the employee on the video and also a still photo from that video definitely looks exactly like SS. Not sure if a YT link is allowed to be posted here.

I know these things take time but on this particular case the lack of updates is making me a little crazy. This one is just so disturbing and there’s so many unknowns. Which is maddening because we literally have the suspect behind bars, Maddie located, video and photo evidence and yet we still have no clue what really happened that night/morning.

But, alas, patience has never been my strong suit. Just anxiously awaiting some kind of understanding in this very heinous case.

I know these things take time but on this particular case the lack of updates is making me a little crazy. This one is just so disturbing and there’s so many unknowns. Which is maddening because we literally have the suspect behind bars, Maddie located, video and photo evidence and yet we still have no clue what really happened that night/morning.

But, alas, patience has never been my strong suit. Just anxiously awaiting some kind of understanding in this very heinous case.
*rubs my hands together* All in good time...

***GRAPHIC WARNING***
If you’re going to quote or discuss the graphic details of SS’s arrest warrant, I ask that you please include a warning of some sort at the beginning of your post. The details are disturbing and a warning would be a courteous gesture toward those who’d rather not read them. (Feel free to copy the one posted at the beginning of this comment)

Thanks a ton!
Thank you for adding this warning to my post on the last thread, I'd been considering asking you to add it to it when you posted this.

@IzzyBlanche you know how we were wondering why maddie would have had to cross the street? if you google map the home address to school, and if she was dropped off where they say, she WOULD have had to cross the street.( providing you take the route google suggests)

Last edited:

JS is, at the moment, a victim.

As such ,she does NOT need an attorney.

Now, it may have been prudent to hire one before giving interviews but that costs money that I don’t think she has available.

Talking heads will always say hire a lawyer, most of them are lawyers.

JS is, at the moment, a victim.

As such ,she does NOT need an attorney.

Now, it may have been prudent to hire one before giving interviews but that costs money that I don’t think she has available.

Talking heads will always say hire a lawyer, most of them are lawyers.

Since she gave inconsistent accounts to the media and to LE, I suspect LE does not view her purely as a victim at this time. JMO

Since she gave inconsistent accounts to the media and to LE, I suspect LE does not view her purely as a victim at this time. JMO

These things take time.

When/if there are charges brought against her, she will need an attorney.

If my child was missing/found murdered, I would also be using garbled speech if I could speak at all!

Many people us ‘we’ instead of ‘I’ just out of habit also, esp. when upset.

ETA: none of us know what LE is thinking or knowing until they make an official statement. Pure speculation, I believe we were asked to not do it by a moderator?? JS is a victim.

These things take time.

When/if there are charges brought against her, she will need an attorney.

If my child was missing/found murdered, I would also be using garbled speech if I could speak at all!

Many people us ‘we’ instead of ‘I’ just out of habit also, esp. when upset.

ETA: none of us know what LE is thinking or knowing until they make an official statement. Pure speculation, I believe we were asked to not do it by a moderator?? JS is a victim.

I didn't say anything about garbled speech or the use of "we" instead of "I."

She said in the TV interviews that she last interacted with Maddie on Sunday night. The sworn statement she gave to police said she saw Maddie at about 8:00 Monday morning getting dressed.

The Orange County sheriff's office said they had video of SS at 8:19 that morning with Maddie deceased in the car.

I guess it's possible that she saw Maddie, alive, getting dressed for school on Monday morning and 19 minutes later her daughter was dead in SS's car. But it doesn't seem likely to me.

So I think her conflicting statements regarding when she last talked to her daughter render her in need of an attorney.

YMMV

I didn't say anything about garbled speech or the use of "we" instead of "I."

She said in the TV interviews that she last interacted with Maddie on Sunday night. The sworn statement she gave to police said she saw Maddie at about 8:00 Monday morning getting dressed.

The Orange County sheriff's office said they had video of SS at 8:19 that morning with Maddie deceased in the car.

I guess it's possible that she saw Maddie, alive, getting dressed for school on Monday morning and 19 minutes later her daughter was dead in SS's car. But it doesn't seem likely to me.

So I think her conflicting statements regarding when she last talked to her daughter render her in need of an attorney.

YMMV

That’s what I meant by garbled, she’s all over the place but it may be from terrible upset, nothing else.

If she had lots of money, it would have been wise to speak thru an attorney, for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1