Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the mom even agree to a media interview if she knew SS was involved? Why take the risk of being asked questions she was unprepared for or appear to not have a consistent timeline of the events knowing she was t even there! Is this something SS put her up to in order to gain sympathy? Doesn’t make sense. She’s not required to address the public.

I wonder . . . . Mom - JS - thought her daughter was wearing black shorts. Why?

Did Maddy and JS talk / facetime that morning about what she was wearing to school? If JS said yes, I think it'll be warm enough for shorts today, then she thought that was what Maddy was going to wear.

However, when Maddy was all ready to go out to the car, SS was furious at the shorts and attempted to make her change to jeans. Something happened during their argument and Maddy was killed.

The 7:35 a.m. dumping of the backpack and phone may have been an earlier part of the jeans/shorts argument. SS visibly threw away Maddy's possessions but somewhere they could be easily retrieved. THEN, she called her mother for backup and was given permission to wear shorts to school.

Just wondering . . .

I do think there could still be non sinister reasons JS told the wrong story. It’s possible SS gave her a whole story/timeline of the morning when JS woke up and before she knew M was missing, that she believed to be true. Maybe this included her getting dressed at 8am. He could have convinced her that the police would “wrongfully” suspect him. He could’ve convinced her she would be in trouble for sleeping, playing off the guilt that moms already have, and told her what she should say.

I hadn’t watched the interview as I couldn’t bring myself to see him put on a performance knowing she was dead. I finally watched it and IMO his body language suggests lying while JS body/eyes suggested she was remembering events or information she believed to be true. At the very least, she was remembering what she was told to say, but it did seem to me like she believed it.
To me that is very sinister but maybe I'm a little biased.

I don't know how much it will matter since she was obviously never dropped there that morning, but there's no intersection at SR 417 and Town Loop Blvd. It's an underpass.
Oh!, sure it matters, having to cross the street or no said intersection, were things that test the story. At the time , it I dont think it was confirmed by LE that maddi was never dropped off. If no cameras, how else can you test the story?

Last edited:
Did anyone see SS post as sustinet on rediff linked earlier where he apparently has wandered into the XS girls group ( extra small girls group ) and encourages one of the girls to be natural and natural is beautiful. I think him going into XS girls is the most telling along with diatrabe on how women in their 30s have bad skin from sun exposure and how he gets Leo de caprio strategy in keeping em young. Also very telling. How dare bringing LDC in . And also I had to read through way too much tomigachi and game stuff to get these that I will never be able to unread.

Community mourns after death of missing Florida girl Madeline Soto

thoughts for Madeline's peers as they absorb this loss. I do hope that parents use this time as an opportunity to educate their children on how to recognize and avoid grooming creepers and if someone is being inappropriate to speak up, and if one person doesn't take you seriously then keep speaking, louder and to as many people as it takes.
------------------------------------------------------
"There are times where words just feel so inadequate," said Pastor Jim Berlau. "Sometimes, our tears are all that we have."

The church is only a seven-minute walk from the 13-year-old’s middle school, and some of her Hunter’s Creek Middle School classmates attended.

"She was a sweet girl," said Adan Luciano. "She did not deserve this."

According to church officials, the Soto family gave the church their blessing to host the memorial, but it is not believed they were in attendance.
[snip]
"There’s still going to be a hole in people’s hearts, but it might close it a bit more if there’s justice," said classmate Emanuel De Jesus.
Madeline Soto memorial: 'Service of hope and healing' draws mourners demanding answers

This poor girl should be alive, but as a CSA survivor, this has given me a lot of perspective. I have PTSD and get hung up on feeling sorry for myself. Maybe I’m actually lucky to be alive. My abuser tried to convince everyone I’m insane, but at least I had a shot at life.

Anyway, possible scenarios re. Jennifer Soto:
1) she didn’t know - she’s not smart
2) she didn’t know - she was groomed (or otherwise victimized) by SS
3) she should have known, but she was in denial
4) she knew and didn’t care
5) she knew and was more or less trafficking her daughter (horrific but not unheard of, I know of an activist who survived this)

Question…. Is 8pm just what time police entered Madeline into the database? Because the police report states that Madeline was reported missing at 4:43pm which would be exactly 13 minutes after she went to pick her up from school & found out she wasn’t there —yet I have seen thousands of people claim she did not report until 8pm?
IMG_3135.jpeg

Question…. Is 8pm just what time police entered Madeline into the database? Because the police report states that Madeline was reported missing at 4:43pm which would be exactly 13 minutes after she went to pick her up from school & found out she wasn’t there —yet I have seen thousands of people claim she did not report until 8pm?
View attachment 488678
Good catch.

Why would the mom even agree to a media interview if she knew SS was involved? Why take the risk of being asked questions she was unprepared for or appear to not have a consistent timeline of the events knowing she was t even there! Is this something SS put her up to in order to gain sympathy? Doesn’t make sense. She’s not required to address the public.
the more curious aspect is her constant reference as a couple, 'we' but yet he is not sitting with her for the first interview. he is hovering in the background instead of sitting with her. IMO, they probably thought he couldnt be seen.

her second interview begins solo again, then the 'we' half decides to speak. IMO, yes, she/he wanted the public to see him as distraught and overcome with guilt. those brief shots of her 'comforting him...for me, it was a very awkward display...one would think the mother would be surrounded by family supporting her, at least one member, but this was the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist