Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question…. Is 8pm just what time police entered Madeline into the database? Because the police report states that Madeline was reported missing at 4:43pm which would be exactly 13 minutes after she went to pick her up from school & found out she wasn’t there —yet I have seen thousands of people claim she did not report until 8pm?
Police did not come out & respond to her call until 7:48 pm…so there’s where we get the 8pm claim..

I had the idea that maybe there is some kind of evidence related to the crime that was put in her backpack, hoping that the dumpster would be dumped before it was found. He was pretty sloppy.
My speculation:
We know 8:19 SS returned, LE confirmed cctv & Maddie deceased. Maybe he returned home to get the jeans (causing confusion on what she had on) and he put the jeans on her, while deceased, LE saw this on cctv, explaining why they confidently said she was deceased. They rarely say that with confidence , normally they only suspect until confirmation.

Question…. Is 8pm just what time police entered Madeline into the database? Because the police report states that Madeline was reported missing at 4:43pm which would be exactly 13 minutes after she went to pick her up from school & found out she wasn’t there —yet I have seen thousands of people claim she did not report until 8pm?
View attachment 488678
this is where she stated she called the police at 445 there's another part where she explains further that police said they didnt have anyone that could come out till later ( Ill try to find it) .

My speculation:
We know 8:19 SS returned, LE confirmed cctv & Maddie deceased. Maybe he returned home to get the jeans (causing confusion on what she had on) and he put the jeans on her, while deceased, LE saw this on cctv, explaining why they confidently said she was deceased. They rarely say that with confidence , normally they only suspect until confirmation.
Appearing unconscious would look similar as well.
Great speculation, @MamaBearski.

this is where she stated she called the police at 445 there's another part where she explains further that police said they didnt have anyone that could come out till later ( Ill try to find it) .
That’s honestly terrible….. I mean I guess it is what it is, but I can’t help but think there should be someone MADE available for such a serious call coming in. Not that showing up 3 hours earlier would’ve helped, but in theory for other missing children it could truly be life or death. I’m not a cop though, what do I know tbh lol.

Is it possible that Maddie was up and dressed very early in the morning as she was planning to run away ,maybe to her grandmother or another relative, they may have spoken to her at the party and told her they were always there if she needed help, and was intercepted leaving by someone in the house . If it was after leaving I presume that would have been seen on cctv.

Ahh wow ok! I said she'd be screaming it from the rooftops if this went down this way (that she called and they took so long to arrive) but I guess I was wrong. She called and they were delayed. It wouldn't have saved Maddie anyhow sadly.

That’s honestly terrible….. I mean I guess it is what it is, but I can’t help but think there should be someone MADE available for such a serious call coming in. Not that showing up 3 hours earlier would’ve helped, but in theory for other missing children it could truly be life or death. I’m not a cop though, what do I know tbh lol.
To be fair , thats what she said, I dont know if it's true. I dont believe LE confirmed that.

I must have missed LE stating SS "put the jeans on her while deceased".
Would you happen to have the link for this?
The poster wrote it was their speculation not as a fact.

I think as there are no updates we are all speculating to try and answer some of the inconsistencies and gaps in the time line.

My speculation:

interesting theory. Could be.

My speculation:
How they knew she was dead is one of the biggest questions I have. It just has to be something big like that.

Question…. Is 8pm just what time police entered Madeline into the database? Because the police report states that Madeline was reported missing at 4:43pm which would be exactly 13 minutes after she went to pick her up from school & found out she wasn’t there —yet I have seen thousands of people claim she did not report until 8pm

Police did not come out & respond to her call until 7:48 pm…so there’s where we get the 8pm claim..
8pm, yes that could be probable as the time they took the report. she states when she arrived to pick her up, she wasnt at school, she drove around, drove to her mother's office which is in the area, then back to the school and it was closed. then, she says she emailed one of her teachers who confirmed she wasnt in school, that is when she knew something was truly wrong. then she says she called 911.

the missing info: did she go into the school and check with anyone the first time? did she go into her mother's office, she doesnt say. did she use her phone to email the school or go back home and use a home computer? 4:43pm could be the time that it was known to the mother she was not where she was supposed to be. knowing what time she emailed the school would be helpful as to knowing definitely when she called 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member