Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those condos don't look that big...does anyone know how many rooms Maddy's house would have had? Wondering if it would be difficult to hide whatever happened that night/morning from other parties in the house at the time.

True… every time I start to think maybe she wasn’t involved I remember she lied about seeing Maddie that morning and get worked up all over again.
That and the way she cuddles and soothes SS who she knows at minimum reset his phone, and put together an alibi with the “we” stuff and JS saying she saw her that morning.

If my child is missing and you are acting sus I would not be patting you on the back.

Four bedrooms, 1400 square feet is what I heard.
Those condos don't look that big...does anyone know how many rooms Maddy's house would have had? Wondering if it would be difficult to hide whatever happened that night/morning from other parties in the house at the time.
That is what I've heard also, a little over 1400sf, 4 bedrooms and it was 2 levels (like townhome style vs a 1 level apartment-style) Hopefully that makes sense.

Then she'd simply have to tell police that. The second she lied to police she became involved. I think it preceded that however.
I agree. I was wondering if the something may not have been rx given what we have heard about SS in those videos posted earlier. Could he have given JS something to "help her relax"?

I'm just thinking of possible explanations for her to have not been directly involved, to be confused, nervous, etc. This would also fit with her sleeping in, and in no condition to drive her daughter to school.

1470 SF, 4 BD, 3 BA. With that said, I'm thinking the bedrooms are on the small side as I have the same SF, but one less BR & BA.

Keep in mind we also heard from the friend who called into one of those YouTubers that SS had dropped a lot of weight recently and become very thin. Possible reasons for this?
Not eating a lot? (his friend that was interviewed said he never saw him eat except saw him eat pizza once) Some sort of stimulative drugs? Deciding to get off the couch and exercising? I'm going with one of the 2 former, not the latter.

(Hi BTW. :))

I agree. There was no reason for her to lie ,if she had been threatened be SS,she had ample opportunity to speak alone to an officer
She might have no recollection of what happened, and she may have taken something illegal--willingly or otherwise.

Again, just a thought.

There are many reasons she could be shaky, confused, sleeping in, behaving strangely.

I personally think we have decent evidence he was an addict though.

I agree. I was wondering if the something may not have been rx given what we have heard about SS in those videos posted earlier. Could he have given JS something to "help her relax"?

I'm just thinking of possible explanations for her to have not been directly involved, to be confused, nervous, etc. This would also fit with her sleeping in, and in no condition to drive her daughter to school.
This still does not explain her lying about seeing Madeline getting dressed for school at 8 am or her actions at pick up.

It may be her medications, or a nervous tick of some sort, but the mother's leg shaking made me feel uneasy as well. I know everyone handles stress and grief differently, so I am not attacking just making the observation. I noticed she only shook when interviewed alone. When she was with SS, she seemed very focused on physically comforting him. (Gag, right?)

Again an observation only.

For me, although the shaking seemed pretty OTT, I could explain it away as nerves, worry, stress etc if not for the complete break in it and change in demeanour when the pet feeder went off, and then when it was done straight back to the shaking and looking upset.

Well, if he scoped the area to learn where all the cameras were he missed at least one (the dumpster), and possibly 2 (wherever LE caught something on cam @ 8:19am when they decided she was more than likely deceased). Due to that, I don't think he did that or he'd have driven somewhere to dispose of her backpack and laptop. Like with her body since that's one of the only places that wouldn't have a camera in them. And he's got to know there are cameras everywhere, dull knife in the drawer or not.
Forgot about plate scanners too it seems. LOL

Not eating a lot? (his friend that was interviewed said he never saw him eat except saw him eat pizza once) Some sort of stimulative drugs? Deciding to get off the couch and exercising? I'm going with one of the 2 former, not the latter.

(Hi BTW. :))
I'd like to see his skin under the hoodies. Well, not really because eeuuw, but go ahead and compare the recent images of SS and JS to say the one of the 3 of them where he has a beard and JS has a bobbed hairstyle and is smiling into the camera....

and Hiiiii! :-D

For me, although the shaking seemed pretty OTT, I could explain it away as nerves, worry, stress etc if not for the complete break in it and change in demeanour when the pet feeder went off, and then when it was done straight back to the shaking and looking upset.

Yes, as I said before, it looked to me as though a mask dropped and then was quickly put back on.

Last edited:
This feels unusual to me, as a parent.

Your child is missing, you have looked for her in places which seem likely, such as the grandparents local office, and you send an e-mail?

I'm not victim blaming, rather trying to understand why at this point you have not already called 911 or similar. This is a barely 13 year-old we're talking about. It doesn't seem there were any previous discussions of "Hey mom, might walk home or might meet up with ___ for a bit after school."

It doesn't seem to fit in with what I have understood otherwise to be the norm from following this thread. So I naturally wonder what was happening that you would wait for an e-mail from the teacher?
Ah. Maybe a job with odd hours because it sounds like she wasn't a

Agree with this. Also, they live in a relatively busy metropolis of Florida. It would be more cause for alarm then if it were a small rural town with only a few places she could be and not full of busy roads. Don't elementary schools and middle schools usually have set drop-off protocols they follow to manage traffic? I know the ones in our area do - most have drive through situations manned by student patrols and pretty clear drop off time windows. It would be odd in our area to drop off a kid (especially one who looks young - it's not like Maddy was super mature looking for her age, being only 5 feet tall) blocks away.

Beekarina and Pizza,
their school bell hours: Mon tues thurs fri are 9:28am-4:04pm. wed, 9:28-2:54pm

she never said she entered the school when she arrived to check for her. she does say she came back after riding around and the school was closed.

the school website: her school has a car pickup lane. and other protocols for orderly dismissal for walkers, bus riders and bikers.

the school specifically states they are not responsible for students who are dropped off 30 minutes prior to the bell. nor 30 minutes after dismissal.

Beekarina and Pizza,
their school bell hours: Mon tues thurs fri are 9:28am-4:04pm. wed, 9:28-2:54pm

she never said she entered the school when she arrived to check for her. she does say she came back after riding around and the school was closed.

the school website: her school has a car pickup lane. and other protocols for orderly dismissal for walkers, bus riders and bikers.

the school specifically states they are not responsible for students who are dropped off 30 minutes prior to the bell. nor 30 minutes after dismissal.
It almost seems as if she drove around until she thought school would be closed and it would be at least 30 minutes after dismissal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CattarinaPoe