Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just purchase. Being in possession of child *advertiser censored* is a serious crime so if he distributed the images - they are all charged with sexual crimes.
Well yes of course it’s a crime - I just was sickened at the thought that he sold them to other perverts that would also be watching them.

"Set and maintain boundaries" is such a good one. I tell all of my young female relatives and friends to set some kind of boundary with a new person they're talking to, right away. Just something minor like "I can't hang out on Sunday afternoons because that's when I always go shopping with my Mom and Grandma" and just see how they react. You can tell so much about how a person is going to be down the line with you by their response. Narcissists and abusers tend to bristle at any boundaries and immediately try to push back against them, IMO. It's so important to take off the rose colored glasses and watch for danger signs like you said. IMO, MOO, etc., etc.
Yes, this is a huge one!! I really wish someone had told me this when I was younger. I truly cannot overstate the importance of setting firm boundaries that you adamantly stick to. As soon as one of your very reasonable boundaries makes them feel inconvenienced or slighted in any way they’ll drop that mask real quick, and that’s when you immediately end all contact. Zero tolerance policy. MOO

This has probably been discussed as well, but I'm watching JS shake in the interview, stop shaking, shake again etc and noticed something weird she said about Maddie:

She says "She was last seen wearing....." and goes on to describe the outfit with the green top, black shorts, white Crocs and backpack.

What does JS mean by "Last seen?" Didn't JS say SHE saw Maddie around 8am, and at that time Maddie was getting dressed for school??

Why on earth would she phrase this as "Last seen" and not "She was wearing____". when she also said she saw her daughter getting dressed for school??

exactly. but its the first interview that was more than suspicious. a zoom call with him in the background and not participating. after all, she was telling a 'we' account... why participate the second time and not the first time?
Because people they know prob asked why he didn’t participate in the first one. They found it odd so he did one and laid on his Bs as thick as he could. MOo

exactly. but its the first interview that was more than suspicious. a zoom call with him in the background and not participating. after all, she was telling a 'we' account... why participate the second time and not the first time?
Also this way he knows what she said and can mirror it when he does his later.

This has probably been discussed as well, but I'm watching JS shake in the interview, stop shaking, shake again etc and noticed something weird she said about Maddie:

She says "She was last seen wearing....." and goes on to describe the outfit with the green top, black shorts, white Crocs and backpack.

What does JS mean by "Last seen?" Didn't JS say SHE saw Maddie around 8am, and at that time Maddie was getting dressed for school??

Why on earth would she phrase this as "Last seen" and not "She was wearing____". when she also said she saw her daughter getting dressed for school??
Because last seen wearing is how it is said on tv and she lives in fantasy land. Moo.

I keep wondering about this, too, because wouldn't SS be your first call before calling the police, if he was supposed to drop her off at school and you were at work all day? I would immediately call him to verify he dropped her off and there wasn't some weird anomaly like she got sick on the ride to school and he took her back home and forgot to tell me or something. I feel like that would be a really reasonable and obvious step to take before calling 911, just to make sure I wasn't panicking for no reason.
If she suspected anything she may have needed to get out and away to a safer spot to call Le without him there.

It’s possible friends and fam had messaged mom to ask where Maddie was all day since no one had heard from her. Most kids here have their friends mom’s number and will text or call or kid friend isn’t answering them. I like this actually because when the kids know how to reach mom they can help keep each other safer! Imagine your kid goes to play with X and can’t be reached by Y so she phones you and you can tell them where to find their friends? Or they call and ask why X isn’t there yet and you suddenly have an idea something is wrong? Great safety net!!

We weren’t told in Maddie case but we read friends and fam said unsual for her to be out of contact. Maybe some had messaged mom and she was suspicious and afraid.

If she suspected anything she may have needed to get out and away to a safer spot to call Le without him there.

It’s possible friends and fam had messaged mom to ask where Maddie was all day since no one had heard from her. Most kids here have their friends mom’s number and will text or call or kid friend isn’t answering them. I like this actually because when the kids know how to reach mom they can help keep each other safer! Imagine your kid goes to play with X and can’t be reached by Y so she phones you and you can tell them where to find their friends? Or they call and ask why X isn’t there yet and you suddenly have an idea something is wrong? Great safety net!!

We weren’t told in Maddie case but we read friends and fam said unsual for her to be out of contact. Maybe some had messaged mom and she was suspicious and afraid.

Along this line of thought, so many kids these days actually track their friends. So, I wonder a few things:

If friends tracked MS, they would have seen her location as home and thought she was sick.

If they messaged her, did anyone reply to texts or open them?

It doesn't seem as though SS even given his adventures in networking is very bright when it comes to tech....

JS saying I think she was "Taken " blew me away. No emotion, like she was talking about the weather and I think she said it 2x. " Taken " as a mother that Horrifies me, I can't think of much worse than that. Much rather my child be lost in the woods, even injured from a fall. Anything but "taken" a 13 year old girl? And there was never a plea to the public, holding her photo, asking people to please look for her. We love her, we miss her and we Need to find her. I would be telling my kid if you can hear this We're looking for you, Mom will find you and bring you home.
Because it was all about her and probably always was in that house.

Here ya go. I think I'm getting the hang of reddit as I've only been on it a couple of times. I've been able to find a few posts y'all have mentioned if I have the correct words to search for.

And... he has got some NERVE with the part I underlined in red!!! ESPECIALLY considering what he was doing to Maddie! Well, not everyone that lived in Maddie's house is who they say they were either. GRRRRRRRR

I purposely didn't SS the bottom of the post as it has words not allowed on WS.

View attachment 489043

The audacity.

The SA went on for years. If the Mom didn't know, how does that happen? She seemed so loving towards him in their interviews. And, general question: how does someone avoid bringing such a predator into their homes? He had no record.
I’ll say this: his friend Frank on Gray Hughes didn’t seem to imagine SS was into child material or capable of this so maybe he really was a master manipulator? If his friends couldn’t tell - how would she have been able to?

That said, I have doubts that NONE of their friends or family knew about him. <modsnip: no source link>

Last edited by a moderator:

Because she told the press she last saw her Sunday night. She told PD she saw her Monday morning, but we didn't know that at the time

Here ya go. I think I'm getting the hang of reddit as I've only been on it a couple of times. I've been able to find a few posts y'all have mentioned if I have the correct words to search for.

And... he has got some NERVE with the part I underlined in red!!! ESPECIALLY considering what he was doing to Maddie! Well, not everyone that lived in Maddie's house is who they say they were either. GRRRRRRRR

View attachment 489043

It fills me with horror, with the possibility that the person responsible for MS was aware of the possibility & may have contacted and abused others through gaming platforms.

Justice for MS is key, but so will finding any other potential victims which could be connected to SS and getting them support asap. I am sure LE are searching all his socials and gaming ID's.

I can now see why the LE investigation might be lengthy.

View attachment 489043

I hate him more everyday.

But she
Except that her phone was left at home so no chance of making contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay