Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all, I am SO confused about this call timeline. Where is the info coming from that mom called around 4:45? Would someone provide a link, please?

The arrest warrant requested for SS by the Kissimmee Police Department detective states "On February 26, at approximately 2000 hours, was reported missing by her mother."
I can repost for you, there are 2 things, Mom said in those interviews she called 911 at 4:45. There was a copy of the missing persons police report that stated time reported was 4:45 pm. The clip you posted has LE saying they were called at 8 pm, and thats when they started their investigation, so it's created a little confusion.

I can repost for you, there are 2 things, Mom said in those interviews she called 911 at 4:45. There was a copy of the missing persons police report that stated time reported was 4:45 pm. The clip you posted has LE saying they were called at 8 pm, and thats when they started their investigation, so it's created a little confusion.

Do you have a link to the police report? I am not doubting you, because I remember seeing it myself, but I can't seem to find it.

At this point I don't believe much Mom says, sad to say.

Another thing that bothers me about something Mom said in one of the interviews. Sorry, I can't remember which one and I am not going to listen to them again.

The interviews were on Tuesday, right? And in one of them she says something to the effect that LE took a piece of Maddie's clothing to do a dog search but she doesn't know when that will take place.

But at the press conference on Wednesday, Sheriff Mina says that they obtained an article of Maddie's and started the dog search later that (Monday) evening.

So on Tuesday JS doesn't know when the dog searches are taking place when some of them started the night before?

These are rhetorical questions, obviously.

Okay so I know I’ve seen this mentioned before but it didn’t register til now - they entered Maddie as “missing disabled” …? Was this because of her alleged ADHD or possibly being on the spectrum (according to mom statements) or what?
it had to come from Mom, but whether she said that flat out or if LE interpreted it that way I don't know. Either way, I think it was for the sake of urgency.

Sure. They couldn’t connect with Maddie. But if they couldn’t and they usually could - maybe someone messaged mom to ask if Maddie was sick that day? It’s possible someone did and we just don’t know it yet. Mom clearly knew how to reach Maddie friends to ask if they’d seen her right? So I imagine a friend or fam member may have messaged her before the school told her she hadn’t been there all day to ask what was up with Maddie.

When and where was Maddie’s phone eventually found and by whom? Were there check in messages from anyone? If mom saw any she really prob knew Maddie wasn’t at school before she found out from the teacher. If anyone did send texts etc to check on her and go no answer or worse got an answer - police will prob find those too.
Not only that, but did JS text or call Maddie's phone herself at all? That would be telling!

exactly. but its the first interview that was more than suspicious. a zoom call with him in the background and not participating. after all, she was telling a 'we' account... why participate the second time and not the first time?
Especially when you're the one that dropped her off at school and the last to see her. We know why.

This was probably already mentioned and I missed it while trying to catch up, but did JS or SS ever share how/when he learned of Maddie being missing? Did JS say something like "I called SS to see if she was back at home already" or "Then I called SS to let him know she was missing and he ____"?
I've never heard anything about her calling to tell him or anything. I've always wondered at what point did she call and ask him was Madeline at the house? I mean, wouldn't that have been the next step if she wasn't at school?

Welp, it's one of those nights when my brain just keeps coming up with questions.

AFAIK, there has been ZIP NADA ZILCH ZERO DIDDLY about JS's timeline.

Let's start with her having to miss Maddie's birthday party on Sunday because she had to work.

Questions:

What time did she have to report to work?
What time did she get off work?
What time did she get home after getting off from work (i.e. did she stop at the grocery store, the gas station)?
What time did she go to sleep?
What time did she wake up Monday morning?
Did she have to work on Monday? If so, what hours did she work?

Please feel free to chime in.

But mom said this in the Fox Orlando interview:

She showed us all her gifts, um, she was – she’s just a happy girl, and she showed it on Sunday night when she went to bed. She was so happy… you know, she had the best day. [Exhale] I just… you know there was no, there was no moment in that evening from when she got home from the party that she had her phone or had the laptop. She went straight to getting ready and went to bed. So, I know she didn’t have any conversations with anyone. She didn’t make plans with anyone. I didn’t—I didn’t see any of that.
I would also think Grandma would’ve said something if Maddie had stayed the night.

seen at complex dumpster at 7:40. then driving away from school at 8:10 then back at the apt complex at 8:20? make it make sense.
It doesn't really make sense as I've heard it's about 20 minutes to the school . Unless they meant driving on the road where the school is but closer to home at 810 ? Im thinking he wanted to dump her body near the school and changed his mind. He could leave the apt at 740 and make it back at 820. Does anyone have a map of the home and school?

She showed us all her gifts, um, she was – she’s just a happy girl, and she showed it on Sunday night when she went to bed. She was so happy… you know, she had the best day. [Exhale] I just… you know there was no, there was no moment in that evening from when she got home from the party that she had her phone or had the laptop. She went straight to getting ready and went to bed. So, I know she didn’t have any conversations with anyone. She didn’t make plans with anyone. I didn’t—I didn’t see any of that.
I think something happened Sunday evening .

I’m with you… thought the same thing, but thinking further all those things could have been done by using grandma’s phone to FaceTime. Pretend she’s happy, show the gifts, say she’s going to get ready for bed. JS knew she didn’t have her electronics w her therefore easy for her to confidently say MS didn’t use any of it.
We don’t know where the party was. Could have been at aunt’s house.
And honestly, after the second police report, I question most things JS has said in her interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay