Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JS said when Maddie didn't appear to be picked up after school, she thought Maddie might have "taken a walk." Errr, what?

Then she seemed to try to clarify by saying she thought Maddie might have walked to JS's mother's nearby office.

I so wish the reporter at that point had asked whether walking to the office was something Maddie periodically did after school.

But then it couldn't have been, because JS also said that Maddie knew to be picked up at school.

add my question to your list. This wasn't just any birthday it was the first teen birthday, why not have it when Mom could attend? (not judging) just seems off to me.
I wonder if Mom doesn't get along with her family? Mom may have celebrated with her on her actual birthday and decided to work for the family party.

Y'all, I am SO confused about this call timeline. Where is the info coming from that mom called around 4:45? Would someone provide a link, please?

The arrest warrant requested for SS by the Kissimmee Police Department detective states "On February 26, at approximately 2000 hours, was reported missing by her mother."

Link: !!!!WARNING, GRAPHIC!!!!!:

In the first presser Sheriff Mina gave, he also states that his department was called around 8:00 p.m. At around the 2:01 mark:

seen at complex dumpster at 7:35. then driving away from school at 8:10 then video of him returning to the complex at 8:19? make it make sense.
and...make it make sense, that she told LE she saw her at 8:00am getting dressed, but told the media a different timeline, last time that she spoke to her was the nite before. JS never ever told the media anything about the morning.

Two more things…hopefully they provide additional clarity.
Friend who works at the school shared w me that many parents drop off their kids at the church to avoid waiting in the carline. On the map it looks pretty far, but it really isn’t.
Church parking lot in the morning is mayhem during drop off time.
Also, MS went to school in a different county, and initially used grandma’s address in the county the school is she attended. Could have also utilized “school choice” option in florida as the law now gives an opportunity to apply (may or may not be granted) to a school of your choice that’s not in the county you live in.

Omitting some facts (sometimes the most solid evidence) is very important as it deters the defendent/defense from getting a head start on building their story around what is missing. You want them to think a lot more is missing than what really is, in the early stages.
(This post was from the second thread for this case, and was respectfully edited by me to the relevant part. It was in reference to what LE did and didn't mention seeing on video.)

I like this! So I imagine this also invites the suspect to fill in supposed time gaps with fabrications, and then in court it turns out those weren't time gaps after all because LE has video/other proof of his whereabouts at those times and he has just proven himself a liar? Just sayin', because I'll bet LE has already found that his supposed trip to the vape shop never happened and that he didn't even slow down past any vape shops he passed. I looked up a few Kissimmee vape shops and they don't exactly open at the crack of dawn; very few open as early as 9 a.m. Not sure why he'd expect one to be open when he stopped by.

Yes your maps are correct, it is a 17-21 minute drive by all accounts. This is why I’m choosing to believe they meant “away” as in not near, conveying that he did not drive to the school at all like he stated. But “away” from the school, somewhere else. Also I’ve said it a few times but they do not mention a vehicle exit time from the complex, like they do a return time. We only know he threw a book bag away at 7:35am, no mention of a vehicle at all; the dumpster is right next to their apartment. He could’ve walked out to take the trash out and had the backpack in with the trash bag for all we know. And left in the vehicle at a later time. I believe they’re omitting that they footage of him exiting the complex in his vehicle..because footage of a return to the complex by vehicle, means there is footage of an exit of the complex by vehicle as well. Which would make it very likely that they have footage of how she got into the vehicle. Sounds like the whole complex was lit up with cameras.

A theory: the trip to the dumpster might have been to see if the truck had come by yet that morning, if it was trash pick-up day. If the dumpster had been completely full and awaiting pick-up at that early hour, he would have thrown everything in, and if it had been empty, his plan might have been to only toss the trash bag and carry back the backpack and laptop to dispose of somewhere else.

Could there be a link with the 79 y old paedophile called Santa arrested in St cloud Florida yesterday? His adult son was also making CSAM for upload and committed suicide before could be arrested. The other new thread says two kids were recognised as being local to the neighbourhood. Can it just be coincidence? Two similar cases in same week same location?

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/c...79-year-old-st-cloud-mans-arrest-sons-suicide

Per the news article above, the Nov. '23 tip came about after JC (the 79yo) uploaded CSAM to a reverse image search engine; he later admitted he was trying to find more CSAM. It may be that the search engine's software analyzed the CSAM image(s) and alerted human eyes to it, and then someone from the company tipped off LE once they realized what he'd uploaded.

While it's possible SS might have met HC or JC through shared interests and then discovered they shared some sicker interests as well, I doubt he would have reported them. From everything I've read, they can develop an insatiable desire to find more CSAM, and I don't see them cutting off a source actively supplying them with it. I especially can't see someone reporting a fellow CSAM producer if he had traded material with them, because he would have to know the reported party's devices would be searched.

IMHO the most likely link between the two cases, and the following is just a theory: HC, already panicked about the raid on his home in January, followed SS's highly publicized case, including the death penalty element, and knew he was facing the same so he made his choice.

But mom said this in the Fox Orlando interview:

She showed us all her gifts, um, she was – she’s just a happy girl, and she showed it on Sunday night when she went to bed. She was so happy… you know, she had the best day. [Exhale] I just… you know there was no, there was no moment in that evening from when she got home from the party that she had her phone or had the laptop. She went straight to getting ready and went to bed. So, I know she didn’t have any conversations with anyone. She didn’t make plans with anyone. I didn’t—I didn’t see any of that.
“…and she showed it on Sunday night when she went to bed…”

Snipped for focus.
This is oddly worded! And like she’s trying to convince people the kid went to bed Sunday night. I’m sorry. Don’t buy it.

What the heck happened to this girl?

The grandmother has said on a telemundo 31 interview "My daughter had worked the previous night, sunday, it seemed she woke up very tired and told her boyfriend to bring her" So maybe mom was planning to go? Wonder what the tiredness was about?

“…and she showed it on Sunday night when she went to bed…”

Snipped for focus.
This is oddly worded! And like she’s trying to convince people the kid went to bed Sunday night. I’m sorry. Don’t buy it.

What the heck happened to this girl?
I still get hung up on the repetitive “she was so happy,” rhetoric from both of them.

I guess we are all going to have to wait for pathology, tox and stomach contents in the autopsy report to come out to find out cause and time on this little girl. I think she said no, was going to tell, or was pregnant. Moo.

Welp, it's one of those nights when my brain just keeps coming up with questions.

AFAIK, there has been ZIP NADA ZILCH ZERO DIDDLY about JS's timeline.

Let's start with her having to miss Maddie's birthday party on Sunday because she had to work.

Questions:

What time did she have to report to work?
What time did she get off work?
What time did she get home after getting off from work (i.e. did she stop at the grocery store, the gas station)?
What time did she go to sleep?
What time did she wake up Monday morning?
Did she have to work on Monday? If so, what hours did she work?

Please feel free to chime in.
Did she sleep on Sunday night?
What were her usual sleep / awake habits?
What meds was she prescribed (if any?)
If yes, was she med compliant 100%?
If yes, any possible side effects?
If no, any dangerous possible to thoughts or behaviors etc?
Did she see her kid after the party in person or via video call?
What time?
Any witnesses who can vouch for this aside SS?
Where was Maddie’s phone found?
By whom?
When?
Who checked the texts and calls when it was found?
Witnesses aside SS?
What were Maddie’s outside school hours like?
Any visible in the community extra curriculars?
What was her usual attendance at school?
Any patterns or late or absence?
When was the last time Maddie saw a doc? For what reason?

If she stayed at grans the night of the party. Why didn’t gran drive her to school? She lives arguably closer to the school. And friends and fam said it was unusual for SS to take her to school. So who usually did this?

That’s my list for now!

I wonder if Mom doesn't get along with her family? Mom may have celebrated with her on her actual birthday and decided to work for the family party.
when asked about her birthday in the first interview, the interviewer obviously knew sunday wasnt her birth date because she made a point to ask her if sunday was her actual birthday. JS said "that was the time WE WERE CELEBRATING, her birthday was on thursday, the 22nd, she just turned 13" . thats it, she did not say anything about celebrating on her actual day together.

and of course in this first interview she does not mention she wasnt at her birthday celebration on sunday. she added that in the second media interview....'she had to work'.

I guess we are all going to have to wait for pathology, tox and stomach contents in the autopsy report to come out to find out cause and time on this little girl. I think she said no, was going to tell, or was pregnant. Moo.

Or...and this is a horrific thought so WARNING

MS, experiencing the effects of puberty, was starting to look more like a grown woman, so SS was no longer interested in her sexually but feared she would reveal what he'd done to her prepubescence.

So he had to silence her.

My conjecture only.

JS said when Maddie didn't appear to be picked up after school, she thought Maddie might have "taken a walk." Errr, what?

Then she seemed to try to clarify by saying she thought Maddie might have walked to JS's mother's nearby office.

I so wish the reporter at that point had asked whether walking to the office was something Maddie periodically did after school.

But then it couldn't have been, because JS also said that Maddie knew to be picked up at school.
Wait. “… when Maddie didn’t appear to have been picked up”?

Wouldn’t mom KNOW she hadn’t been since she was there to get her and she wasn’t there? Was someone else supposed to pick up?

when asked about her birthday in the first interview, the interviewer obviously knew sunday wasnt her birth date because she made a point to ask her if sunday was her actual birthday. JS said "that was the time WE WERE CELEBRATING, her birthday was on thursday, the 22nd, she just turned 13" . thats it, she did not say anything about celebrating on her actual day together.

and of course in this first interview she does not mention she wasnt at her birthday celebration on sunday. she added that in the second media interview....'she had to work'.
So much "We" in her speech, I can't understand why. Maybe she feels or fears being judged as an unattentive mother?

If she stayed at grans the night of the party. Why didn’t gran drive her to school? She lives arguably closer to the school. And friends and fam said it was unusual for SS to take her to school. So who usually did this?
That’s where my mind went. Did she have enough, threatened to tell <modsnip> when he was at the party w her, then again while in the car with him Monday morning?

Mom says she’s tired, tells him to drive her backpack and comp and go pick her up from grandma’s and drive her to school.
He decides he can’t risk it, he’s now had enough, tosses her belongings, picks her up, kills her in the car, pretends he’s dropping her off, comes back and she’s seen deceased in his car.
It’s all so heartbreaking and ugly.

Last edited by a moderator:
and...make it make sense, that she told LE she saw her at 8:00am getting dressed, but told the media a different timeline, last time that she spoke to her was the nite before. JS never ever told the media anything about the morning.
JS said a lotta things no one asked. And none of them were about anything relevant.
- I/we dropped her at the church. Right beside the school (emphasis on it’s right. Beside)
- idk why she didn’t make it (bull crap moo)
- had a crush (no one asked but ok?)
- was diagnosed autism but then it was adhd (ok? Possibly fair but no one asked?)
- forgot her phone (does not indicate how they knew it was accidentally forgotten or where they found it (omitted).
- says she didn’t use her devices the night before. She went to bed (ok? No one asked when it was used last did they? Did I miss it?).

So many things don’t add up.

Wait. “… when Maddie didn’t appear to have been picked up”?

Wouldn’t mom KNOW she hadn’t been since she was there to get her and she wasn’t there? Was someone else supposed to pick up?
Poor phrasing on my part.

I meant:

Mom said when Maddie wasn't there to be picked up, she thought Maddie might have taken a walk or walked to JS's mother's office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babycakes15