Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

With Fox35, a remote interview.

with WFTV, looks like in person

These are the two unedited interviews with Jenn, without commentary.

In both interviews she says... We dropped her off.

In 2nd interview, mom says about Maddie.... "Does she know our full address, I don't think she does."
What??? She's 13!

I think the only person who has said SS came over to pick up Maddie is grandma, Yolanda....

FYI, (local here)
Presser scheduled tomorrow (Thursday) at 2pm.

ETA: Oops, I didn't know this info had already been posted. (I still have 4 pages to read before I'm caught up).

It appears that there is a farm lane across from the pull-off where SS was observed changing a tire — it runs between two large farm fields. The lane looks like it would go all the way back to an extensive forested area behind the fields.

My belief is SS started to pull into that lane with the intent to drive back to the trees and dump the body deep in the timber. But I believe he hit an obstacle (pun intended).

TV helicopter shots show a closed farm gate across the lane and in line with the shrubs. To pass he would have needed to stop to open the gate. Whether or not the gate was locked, it’s very likely attempting to drive his Lincoln with street tires onto an unpaved, bumpy farm lane intended for ag vehicles, may have caused a puncture.

Assuming he became encumbered with a flat, he would have needed to adapt quickly — throwing the body under shrubs to the left of his car, covering it hurriedly with whatever plant matter was handy there, and then quickly backing up across the road onto the pull-off to change his tire.

OMO. Just an idea. (EDIT. Added map. Source: Google Earth.)
In this Court TV clip, it’s mentioned by the producer on-scene that the property owner said that that farm gate was left open that day for some reason and that it was incredibly rare that that gate would ever be left open.

I expect them to focus on the timeline during the press conference. If they have that tightened up, and evidence (more video, traffic cams, cell phone pings, cell phone photos, etc.) then they can move forward on additional charges.

==========

The press conference will be at 2 p.m. The News-Gazette will provide live coverage on at Facebook.com/osceolanewsgazette.

"Since her reported disappearance on Feb. 26, 2024, the department has been diligently pursuing leads and gathering information and evidence to piece together the timeline leading up to her death," a release from the city announcing Thursday's conference read.

I don't think she said it in an interview. It was in the police incident report.

I think the only person who has said SS came over to pick up Maddie is grandma, Yolanda....

(Snipped)
Hm yea that’s what I thought. People keep putting it in quotes and attributing it to JS, but the arrest warrant doesn’t quote JS so we don’t know how much is what she said and how much is the LEO’s interpretation.

I don’t think it’s currently established fact that SS spent the night at a different location than MS and thus had to go to her before taking her to school.

Last edited:
Surely that much could be conveyed without a press conference. I have hope for more information if they’re holding a presser.
I hope so too as I recently heard a presser that had no new info in the Elijah Vue case. I honestly don't know why they even bothered when they actually had some info 2 days later that they put out in text format. I hope we get some new info in this case!

I hope so too as I recently heard a presser that had no new info in the Elijah Vue case. I honestly don't know why they even bothered when they actually had some info 2 days later that they put out in text format. I hope we get some new info in this case!
I think sometimes the public pressure feels intense from all sides and a press conference is hopeful to quell all the citizen demands for imminent arrest. Jmo

In this Court TV clip, it’s mentioned by the producer on-scene that the property owner said that that farm gate was left open that day for some reason and that it was incredibly rare that that gate would ever be left open.

Very interesting about property owner stating the gate had been left open. I think my idea has more strength knowing the gate was left open.

As I recall reading here many pages back, “someone” seeming to be Maddie (but probably not) had posted on Maddie’s SM that when she turned 13 she wanted to go live in the woods. Suspect SS might have thought after that post, leaving her body in the woods near her 13th birthday would make it look like she was enacting her plan and fell victim to foul play. So perhaps this murder was partially organized and dumping her in the woods was an attempt to distance any potential connection to her family being involved.

SS probably did start down the lane and punctured his tire so had to turn around and quickly get rid of the body — in the rush didn’t think about closing the gate. Then change the tire as I speculated before.

The really stupid thing--and hey SS is not the brightest bulb--is these "woods" are more thn 20 miles away from MS' home, and in relatively unpopulated agricultural land.

So, how the heck would a 13 year-old have "runaway" to them in the first place?

SS is such an idiot, I wonder if he had been inspired by the other sickos in recent years who DID take off to the woods with young girls they had groomed, and lived on the run with them for awhile?

Maybe he set up the "wanting to run away to the woods" stuff from her phone, or was manipulating MS into thinking they should go away together, and that's where it came from?

From his friends, SS wasn't living at the Soto condo. He had lived on the opposite coast when younger, and had contacts even with some of those friends in several other states, so if he had announced to his parents he was going to go work in some gaming store or something, he probably thought that would be his cover. And then MS "runs away to the woods", but in reality she goes with SS.

Maybe not, but I could see it since there have been several other wackos recently who thought going off grid with a young girl was a great idea, and SS is into guns and all of that.

I see MS is wearing glasses in some pics, so I wondered if she also had contact lenses, since she doesn't wear the glasses all the time?
She may have recently gotten them, and/or only use for schoolwork, reading etc.

One of mine has glasses, but doesn't really NEED them--i.e very minor vision correction, just makes it easier when working on a computer, reading, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha