Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my own personal opinion but I think both JS and SS made up anxiety and ADHD to get prescription meds. I think they drug themselves up and that is why they are stupid and oblivious. Maybe one got cut off and needed a new source, so suddenly MS has the same issues. What a coincidence that every person in the household had "anxiety", "ADHD", and whatever else they claim.

IMO it is understandable that relatives didn't attend that particular memorial service. Clearly they are going to hold their own private service. Some people do not want to mourn in front of a huge crowd of strangers. People would be taking photos of them and trying to sell the photos to the media. Etc.

I respect if they didn't want to be there at the big public service.

Based on the reaction of family and LE, I think it's safe to assume that JS received a professional diagnosis, and is prescribed meds from a licensed physician. I think the same would order the scheduled blood draw we heard about earlier. JMO
This is true; certain meds can raise certain amounts of normal minerals and vitamins in the blood, and they can become dangerous. I have personally had to have monthly blood draws for meds, for mental health and non-mental health.

ETA: Not just raise minerals and vitamins but lower, wanted to clarify.

Last edited:
In Florida you can’t leave pastries in the car for the next day (except maybe in December). They’d be a melty mess.
Upon reading the first half of the sentence, I seriously thought for a second that there was some kind of obscure law in Florida that made it illegal to leave pastries in your car overnight :oops: For a split second there I was hoping it would be something more to charge SS with... Facepalm but lol.

New stuff on the docket. Lots to unpack here. I blacked out last names of witnesses for privacy. They interviewed her ex-husband (ex husband is not Maddie’s bio dad just to clarify for those that may not be aware) which I found interesting.

View attachment 507071

View attachment 507072View attachment 507073View attachment 507074
Thank, @photoprose1122! I'm not liking the sounds of the 2 hotel mentions. :( Like... not one little bit. :( I hope it's not sounding like what it could be.

1717171176751.png
1717171209044.png

It sure is interesting after all this time and all the investigation, and all the evidence... that JS herself has still not been named by LE as a suspect, not been accused, not been arrested and not been charged. Wondering if folks think that's still coming, or that she's some sort of criminal mastermind that wiped all trace of her involvement in the horrific abuse and death of her own child?

Does their home/condo have a parking garage or would that be a parking garage for the un-named hotel that was also listed or some other place entirely?

The hotel info is bothersome. He clearly had full access to Madeline at home (the known/allowed strange sleeping arrangements and content from his phone matching the room/home) so there was no need for hotels for SS... I really hope this case isn't going to take another nosedive into more terribly awful things.

Last edited:
Does their home/condo have a parking garage or would that be a parking garage for the un-named hotel that was also listed or some other place entirely?

The hotel info is bothersome. He clearly had full access to Madeline at home (the known/allowed strange sleeping arrangements and content from his phone matching the room/home) so there was no need for hotels for SS... I really hope this case isn't going to take another nosedive into more terribly awful things.
The only other thing I can think of regarding needing a hotel room was IF there was blood, and the crime wasn't committed inside the house, and he wanted to wash off somewhere that wasn't the house so blood wouldn't be found during the investigation... perhaps he rented a room for that. But unfortunately, I don't think he's swift enough to think of doing that should that be the case. The hotel is bothersome.

I don't see a need for a parking garage at their condo. There's sufficient parking outside the condos.

This is a map created using my interpretation of SS's list of locations visited during the 12:30-4:00pm approx time frame, starting and ending at the house, and I've indicated an approximate flat tire location at the red map marker on the right-hand of the map near the House of Gaming based on his explanation. I did only include one target store, I wasn't sure what a good guess for a second target would be? if anything is incorrect or any suggestions, please let me know!

View attachment 506267
@grannygates Do you have a link to the maps you created? Especially this one. I'd like to check out a few things and don't really want to start from scratch and when you've done such a nice job. Thanks. :)

It sure is interesting after all this time and all the investigation, and all the evidence... that JS herself has still not been named by LE as a suspect, not been accused, not been arrested and not been charged. Wondering if folks think that's still coming, or that she's some sort of criminal mastermind that wiped all trace of her involvement in the horrific abuse and death of her own child?
She has not been cleared as a suspect. My own opinion is that for some reason LE are either unable to arrest her ,maybe due to JS receiving medical treatment or LE are still completing their investigations or waiting for information from forensics. I am still expecting an arrest .

She has not been cleared as a suspect. My own opinion is that for some reason OR are either unable to arrest her ,maybe due to JS receiving medical treatment or LE are still completing their investigations or waiting for information from forensics. I am still expecting an arrest .
I'm unclear on the laws in Florida, but wondering if that's even a thing, that if someone is under medical care, they can't be arrested? I seem to recall following cases where suspects do get arrested in the hospital but honestly can't think of any specific ones, or even if they were in Florida.

I'm unclear on the laws in Florida, but wondering if that's even a thing, that if someone is under medical care, they can't be arrested? I seem to recall following cases where suspects do get arrested in the hospital but honestly can't think of any specific ones, or even if they were in Florida.
I do not know the laws in Florida either,but I would think it might depend on what a patient was being treated for. If JS is unable to to be interviewed or fit enough to instruct a lawyer then it would be prudent to wait ,especially if doctors indicate she should recover after treatment.

She has not been cleared as a suspect. My own opinion is that for some reason LE are either unable to arrest her ,maybe due to JS receiving medical treatment or LE are still completing their investigations or waiting for information from forensics. I am still expecting an arrest .

It’s just tough to prove with SS not talking. The fact that she committed a crime is not in dispute, as she lied about seeing Maddie when she was already dead. That’s relatively minor though, and the question becomes what was she trying to cover up.

I’m still stunned she made no effort to even feign concern by making some sort of effort to search. That cop seemed incredulous when Sterns threw that out there. And of course allowing Maddie to sleep in the same bed as her on again off again boyfriend, even if she didn’t know he was a sex abuser.

She’s one of the worst mothers I’ve ever seen, but it’s still an unanswered question as to how much she was involved in this.

Sarcastic snark aside, I maintain that it’s fair to be suspicious of the mom and her involvement considering what we know. I don’t know if we’ll see charges or not, but it’s not far-fetched to wonder if she was complicit somehow, if for nothing else than her negligence in putting her young daughter by herself in the same bed as a grown man that she was on again off again with, all so she could get a good night’s sleep.

@grannygates Do you have a link to the maps you created? Especially this one. I'd like to check out a few things and don't really want to start from scratch and when you've done such a nice job. Thanks. :)
I broke the cardinal rule of not including my links !

this is a map of SS morning accounting of events:

this is the link to the map I created with SS afternoon accounting of events:

(let me know if theres any issues pulling these up, my computer is really struggling this morning!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb