Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they had to stay at a hotel while the house was being searched and they wanted to know what SS/JS were up to while the house was being searched?
I don’t think that’s it, at least as far as SS is concerned. The day the house was searched was the day SS was arrested. Only JS would have potentially used a hotel after that point.

Sarcastic snark aside, I maintain that it’s fair to be suspicious of the mom and her involvement considering what we know. I don’t know if we’ll see charges or not, but it’s not far-fetched to wonder if she was complicit somehow, if for nothing else than her negligence in putting her young daughter by herself in the same bed as a grown man that she was on again off again with, all so she could get a good night’s sleep.
The only sarcastic part of my post was her being some sort of criminal mastermind, which I don't think she is.
I completely agree it's fair to be suspicious of her, and that it's NOT far-fetched to wonder if she was complicit somehow, based on all the information that has been made public.
What doesn't make sense (to me) is that IF she's actually guilty of any criminal wrongdoing, why she hasn't been arrested.
Unless she is actually in a med facility somewhere and LE is holding off arresting her for that reason.
Otherwise, I tend to suspect they don't have any evidence to prove she was involved in either the abuse or MS's death.

jmo

I don't see a need for a parking garage at their condo. There's sufficient parking outside the condos.

Any hotels around there with a 2+ story parking garage.? probably a dumb question, god knows how many or where they could be in Florida near Disney World.
we talked about this very early on, that he may have had a hotel room, but we had no info on him at the time and didn't know if they lived together or not or when he came and went.

@grannygates we arent "mapsing that (lol) 300+ hotels with parking in orlando and its vicinity according to expedia.
Where would you even start? Just that location could indicate if he got it the night before or somewhere closer to the recovery site. The last time LE said she was spotted in the vehicle was returning at 8:19 ( no clues after that)

Last edited:
It sure is interesting after all this time and all the investigation, and all the evidence... that JS herself has still not been named by LE as a suspect, not been accused, not been arrested and not been charged. Wondering if folks think that's still coming, or that she's some sort of criminal mastermind that wiped all trace of her involvement in the horrific abuse and death of her own child?
It's an ongoing investigation. They are not done yet.

The only other thing I can think of regarding needing a hotel room was IF there was blood, and the crime wasn't committed inside the house, and he wanted to wash off somewhere that wasn't the house so blood wouldn't be found during the investigation... perhaps he rented a room for that. But unfortunately, I don't think he's swift enough to think of doing that should that be the case. The hotel is bothersome.
Doesn't Jen have a job booking stuff like that?

@grannygates we arent "mapsing that (lol) 300+ hotels with parking in orlando and its vicinity according to expedia.
Where would you even start? Just that location could indicate if he got it the night before or somewhere closer to the recovery site. The last time LE said she was spotted in the vehicle was returning at 8:19 ( no clues after that)
Lol I already got to googling “hotels with parkades in Kissimmee” ! By no means have I exhausted my search but surprisingly most that I’m seeing have outside parking (I’ve looked mostly around the house and west by the target he said he went to) I was hoping there’d be some type of hotel search engine you could select “covered parking” but it hasn’t come up in my searching yet !

I looked up all the locations he claimed to visit that day and all of those businesses have outside parking as well.

Lol I already got to googling “hotels with parkades in Kissimmee” ! By no means have I exhausted my search but surprisingly most that I’m seeing have outside parking (I’ve looked mostly around the house and west by the target he said he went to) I was hoping there’d be some type of hotel search engine you could select “covered parking” but it hasn’t come up in my searching yet !

I looked up all the locations he claimed to visit that day and all of those businesses have outside parking as well.
By no means am I a travel expert, but in my travels, hotels that are located downtown /city center of larger-sized cities often have parking garages, if not their own, one they share with other downtown businesses or a regular public/ city parking garage where specific level(s) or spots within a level.are marked/reserved for that hotel. Not sure if that helps much, but busy downtown area nearest to the family home is where I would guess first. ?

makes sense to be close to home, is that near downtown? makes sense he wouldnt attempt to drive around too much with her in the front seat. Unless of course he changed her location while at the condo.

Last edited:
depending on what someone would think is "close" I found vacation villages is within a reasonable distance and has a parking garage. I included parking garages within the mapped area, to show that there are definitely other options.

this is also a map to what i might consider to be "downtown"? there are a handful of public parking garages in this immediate area.

i havent found any parking garages in St. Cloud as of yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member