Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and another thing that leaped out at me.

JS and SS both said something to the effect that Maddie didn't want to be seen dropped off at school because she was ashamed of SS's car.

Yet SS also said that he rarely took her to school--IIRC he said maybe 6 times ever--so exactly when and why did Maddie develop this aversion to being dropped off at school in his car, if it happened only rarely?

Especially considering he hadn't even been around since December, according to him.

I don't think JS was involved in Maddie's death, but she sure as hell is doing everything possible to confirm SS's story.

ETA: If Maddie were that embarrassed, why didn't he just take JS's car? Since she was so tired she asked him to take her to school, she wouldn't need it.
Yes it is so hard to know what is true and not true in this sad case.

When I just reread that part about supposedly MS didn’t want to be seen dropped off in SS car…….. it yet again strikes as odd. Very odd, for two different reasons.

Maybe it was ‘code’ for MS didn’t want to be seen with SS…… period….. sadly, for reasons now known. And has nothing to do with the ‘car’?

And, SS was in his father’s car that day. Not his own. Which car, exactly, is the ‘embarrassing’ one? SS or his father’s car? This goes to ‘alibi’ scripts it seems IMO?

And who knew when that SS would have his father’s car? Instead of his own?

Perhaps SS needed a different and larger car? To try and avoid obvious or ready detection? Or maybe a larger passenger compartment or trunk? Which IMO might go to elements of premeditation? MOO

Indeed it is. As it pertains to SS, we know what's true based on evidence collected. The door is shut on that predatory monster. As it sadly pertains to MS, we know what's true based on the fact she was found deceased at the hands of said predatory monster.

Literally everything else is entirely subject to opinion and speculation since we (the public) don't have any other facts. If there's another arrest in this case (specifically Jennifer Soto) then obviously more facts will come out but if there's never another arrest in this case, that will also be quite revealing.

jmo

SS:
Stephan Sterns described Madeline Soto’s appearance.

"She has a distinctive beauty mark on her face here. like below the nose, like right in the nose, you'd know if you saw it," he said.

Stephan Sterns then took a deep sigh.
What a weird characteristic to describe, like someone would be able to see it from video surveillance outside of a building rather than inside like a hallway.

Here's a thought. Maybe Jenn is pregnant and that's why she had the blood appointment. And that's why she was tired. And that's why Stephan was coming back because there was a new baby on the way.

What diagnosis does JS have that she couldn't reschedule her blood appt?
I've seen it mentioned about the blood appointment. Could JS be a plasma donor? In my home state all kinds of people go donate, the addicts and alcoholics use to be lined up outside the building.

in rewatching the bodycam footage, when JS gets the call from the unknown number, you can see SS tense, holding his breath. After JS says “hi principal”, SS let’s go a deep long exhale.

LE keeps questioning SS and JS family about social media etc and SS does that thing where he answers the question and then keeps trickling out unnecessary information, trying to fill the silence with more words.

When I just reread that part about supposedly MS didn’t want to be seen dropped off in SS car…….. it yet again strikes as odd. Very odd, for two different reasons.

Maybe it was ‘code’ for MS didn’t want to be seen with SS…… period….. sadly, for reasons now known. And has nothing to do with the ‘car’?

And, SS was in his father’s car that day. Not his own. Which car, exactly, is the ‘embarrassing’ one? SS or his father’s car? This goes to ‘alibi’ scripts it seems IMO?

And who knew when that SS would have his father’s car? Instead of his own?

Perhaps SS needed a different and larger car? To try and avoid obvious or ready detection? Or maybe a larger passenger compartment or trunk? Which IMO might go to elements of premeditation? MOO
I was wondering about when SS went back to get the clicker, he showed his sticker at the gate. Would his father's car have had a sticker?

I've seen it mentioned about the blood appointment. Could JS be a plasma donor? In my home state all kinds of people go donate, the addicts and alcoholics use to be lined up outside the building.
Maybe even just a routine blood test?
Or maybe BS. Medical people here would know better but does medication for bipolar require regular blood tests ?

Last edited:
Thing is one day he calls it a sticker, another day “ a pass” can’t keep up with the inconsistencies.
That's the only thing that's consistent with this case, that they are inconsistent!

I mean a sticker would usually be affixed and would go with a specific vehicle whereas a pass would just admit you in any vehicle.

That's the only thing that's consistent with this case, that they are inconsistent!

I mean a sticker would usually be affixed and would go with a specific vehicle whereas a pass would just admit you in any vehicle.
Exactly, I am sure LE confirmed that in obtaining the gate records.
I doubt his dads car had a sticker, and if it was a pass you’d think he’d keep it in his wallet ( so no need to go back)
Maybe he accidentally left it behind with his accidentally erased phone.:rolleyes:

View attachment 507833
In the body-worn camera footage, the deputy asks, "What's going on?"

Jenn Soto replied, “So my daughter was dropped off close to school this morning but never made it."
S&BBMFF

Thinking back on how JS responded to LE's Q "What's going on?" she starts out with So my daughter...

While it may be normal for others to start a conversation with "So", it's not normal for the way I talk, UNLESS it's a continuation of conversation. It's like.. "And then" and "So" are interchangeable. The fact she started out with 'So' makes me think it's because it IS a continuation of her speech. IOW... SS and JS rehearsed/discussed what to say about Maddie missing, so when asked 'What's going on?" she starts with "So". It just really, really, really sounds rehearsed to me. And all with her starting word... 'So'.

YMMV :)

"Could she be with friends?"

"She doesn't know where they live."
SBMFF

Not only does JS say that Maddie didn't know where her friends lived, but she'd be unable to find her own house (talked about a lot upthread). Yet, she can find G'ma's place of business just fine. I not only find that an extremely odd thing to say... but it's hard to believe that a child Maddie's age didn't know where friends lived and couldn't find her own home! *files that in the BS drawer*

units in that complex are regularly rented out as vacation rentals, but i haven't been able to find anything online that explains how guests would access the gated area. IMO could they have a physical pass or could they have their names registered with the gate attendant as approved guests?

units in that complex are regularly rented out as vacation rentals, but i haven't been able to find anything online that explains how guests would access the gated area. IMO could they have a physical pass or could they have their names registered with the gate attendant as approved guests?
wonder how they're managed? privately or a booking agency? Maybe a booking agency would give them temporary passes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay