Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and....in his LE interview, mentioned her menstrual cycle as a reason that JS and Madeline will argue. jaw dropping. every aspect of Madeline's life, physically and mentally were compromised by these two adults. more weight, at this time of course to SS, the sexual predator and abuser. for years. JS? right now, allowing her daughter to sleep alone with SS IMO was a more common occurrence in that home than JS occasionally needing her headache/im so tired alone time.
Allowing — SENDING them to do so. What the what??

When she did the webcam media interview from her home, the background was immaculate. No frenzy of activity. It was in stark contrast to a photo of Patty Wetterling’s kitchen when her son Jacob was missing. In her book, Dear Jacob: A Mother’s Journey Of Hope - she spoke about the chaos at her home that first night and in the days that followed. People brought food. People managed her kids and their dog. Someone was answering the phone. People were always coming and going. People even stayed over that first night - anywhere they found a spot to doze. Her book is excellent for anyone who may be interested in reading it.

It just doesn’t seem that JS was frantic or even upset. Dazed maybe? But not chaotic. No Herculean effort on her part to mobilize the family, no push to get the community out searching even when she says people have asked if they can volunteer to do so. Nothing. Not even a photo in hand of her beautiful girl to show the media. Nothing. She just wanted her to come home. Whatever that looked like.
all that you posted and....SS apologizing during his audio LE interview, he missed their calls because he was sleeping. :eek:JS has her cell phone ringer off. o_Oo_Oo_O

Attachments

• Sterns Bus Rec Cert Google 5-21-24.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
  • Sterns Prov of Disc 5-21-24.pdf
    88 KB · Views: 19
all that you posted and....SS apologizing during his audio LE interview, he missed their calls because he was sleeping. :eek:JS has her cell phone ringer off. o_Oo_Oo_O
When my dog was missing from the yard for 3o mins, I put the ringer on my phone to MaX and set it to vibe. For my DOG. Imagine sleeping so soundly when your “step daughter” is missing that you don’t answer when police call????

2024 CF 001293
STERNS, STEPHAN MICHAEL

These may have been uploaded, partial or in full, by another member. I'm still working on recovery after food poisoning so a tad behind.

This shows police have tombstone info!

And semantic history:

Did you all notice that SS refers to the mole on Maddie’s face as a “beauty mark”?

That term stood out to me (guess I haven’t heard that for a long time) and maybe its use is insignificant, but it made me uncomfortable. It seemed strange. MOO.

Most of the friends you have at that age you meet at school, if maddie went to a neighborhood school, she would have friends close by, maybe even in the complex, but going to a school far away means she likely needed a drive to see friends. Jenn was tired all the time, how often do you think she would drive her to play with friends?
why did she go to that school anyway? was it b/c it was close to G ma? who she probably depended on? It kind of flies in the face of what SS says he does around there.
Yea, somehow I don’t think MS was having sleepovers and going to the mall like girls that age sometimes do. My guess is that there was a pretty tight reign on her — I mean girls at slumber parties share secrets and their father figure wouldn’t be welcome, thinking they need a snuggle.

Last edited:
Did you all notice that SS refers to the mole on Maddie’s face as a “beauty mark”?

That term stood out to me (guess I haven’t heard that for a long time) and maybe its use is insignificant, but it made me uncomfortable. It seemed strange. MOO.
I've got a mark under one eye, over on my cheekbone, not raised like a mole, but it was always referred to as a "beauty mark" as a child. One of my daughters also has it also. I think it's a generational thing honestly. I haven't heard the term in years either but kids wear make up "right outta the womb" these days, so.....

I've got a mark under one eye, over on my cheekbone, not raised like a mole, but it was always referred to as a "beauty mark" as a child. One of my daughters also has it also. I think it's a generational thing honestly. I haven't heard the term in years either but kids wear make up "right outta the womb" these days, so.....
That’s probably it — I think I remember ladies my grandma’s age using the term “beauty mark” — it just struck me coming out of the perv’s mouth.

(I think it’s a wonderful term for an unusual facial marking because it is a manner in which we are uniquely beautiful!)

That’s probably it — I think I remember ladies my grandma’s age using the term “beauty mark” — it just struck me coming out of the perv’s mouth...
You probably took more notice of how SS had to answer some of those officer's questions, talking over the actual parent at times. He seemed to offer the most answers when it had to do with appearances-- no scars, dirty blond, weight, beauty mark.

What would you call it then? MOO, the term "beauty mark" is still used and not an old fashioned definition. Marilyn Monroe. Cindy Crawford. Angelina Jolie are only some of the many with beauty marks. MOO, hearing it described as such seems much more acceptable than the term mole.

A couple of the many dictionary definitions of a beauty mark.

- A small natural or artificial mark such as a mole on a woman's face, considered to enhance her attractiveness.
- The meaning of BEAUTY MARK is a small dark mark (such as a mole) on the skin especially of the face.

Prosecutors entering Jenn's icloud and google account now. I wonder what that is?
I trust it's about Investigators being thorough. The iCloud and google accounts would be via a search warrant granted to access the victim's history as opposed to JS voluntarily giving them both of their phones. And I wouldn't be surprised if SS wiped or attempted to wipe both JS/MS phones.

As a minor, I'm assuming MS's storage accounts were in the name of JS. It's also possible this is a parallel investigation but we really can't say that without JS being named a POI/Suspect by police. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95