Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, wasn't it JS who soon after refuted the blurry sighting at the church as not MS. I think we learned very early that the surveillance was not MS.
She seemed to push it pretty hard in her tv interviews, basically confirming it was in fact Maddie. During the police presser though, they seemed to downplay it.

IIRC, wasn't it JS who soon after refuted the blurry sighting at the church as not MS. I think we learned very early that the surveillance was not MS.
She referenced Madi being seen on video during one of her initial press interviews (where her affect was so unusual)

I don't recall her clearing that up. I recall LE clearing that up several days later. I could be misremembering tho.

It's hard to fathom how a loving mother could come across as so relaxed and even laughing when their daughter is missing like that. And then Stearns by her side trying to look inconspicuous and trying to look innocent. Where's the concern, the urgency, the tears. It's really disgusting to me to see both of them like that. MOO.
I find it stunning js didn’t look for her daughter that evening . I read reports stating this ,

JS says she has Maddie's phone.

This is problematic for me.

If JS has it with her, in her physical possession, how? Why?

At what point would a parent realize a child forget her phone? Noticed it charging on the kitchen counter? Heard it ring when trying it later?

If JS knew Maddie left her phone at home and thought nothing of it, blamed ADHD forgetfulness, and Maddie didn't come out of school on time, would you immediately think missing person runaway/missing person? Or "I bet she had to stay after but didn't have her phone TO call, I'll just run in quick and check" or "she isn't there at all"?

Did JS ever indicate whether she was on time or late for school pick up? We know SS was late. Profusely late.

Very wonky.

JMO

Live with newly released body cam footage. Right now it’s first contact with JS and SS.

The way JS starts her convo with LE sounds very memorized IMO. Also, I noticed she was looking up to her right. While doing that has apparently been debunked as being able to tell if a person is being deceitful or not... she still did it and we know she's lying!

A glance up and to the left supposedly means a person is telling the truth, whereas a glance to the upper right signals deceit. However, new research thoroughly debunks these notions. As it turns out, you can't smell a liar by where he looks.

She referenced Madi being seen on video during one of her initial press interviews (where her affect was so unusual)

I don't recall her clearing that up. I recall LE clearing that up several days later. I could be misremembering tho.
Thank you. Watching the new released footage, I think the person I remember discounting the image (from the church) was the grandmother. Obviously, it wasn't MS since LE believe she was deceased in SS vehicle at about 8:19 AM (apartment surveillance).

Was that really their plan? Whole enclave of them, holed up at a business? The one place Maddie obviously wasn't.

Was no one expecting that Maddie might find herself and try to get herself home?

How many adults are needed to wait on the police? Regardless of how slowly they respond. Wouldn't you have someone calling friends? Another, hospitals. Someone at home, someone at school, someone near the church drop-off, as if, someone to keep calling 911.

Bizarre.

JMO

That's the second time I've hear SS say " amazing that in this day and age there are no cameras" he says it to the cop around the 11:57 body cam time, and he said it in the news interview. Like he was wanting them to confirm.

did it look like jenn was kind of kind of blocking the doorway when he said " were just here to confirm the clothing" she almost sounded bothered or not very enthused about it she replies. " oh, ok"

Last edited:
What would have been by far the best body cam footage, was completely redacted.

The police show up at the home to verify the clothing made by as wearing, and the next 44 minutes are blank.

That’s where we would have heard from mom.

What would have been by far the best body cam footage, was completely redacted.

The police show up at the home to verify the clothing made by as wearing, and the next 44 minutes are blank.

That’s where we would have heard from mom.
MassGuy, where in the sequence was the 44 m?

I caught the live late, went back to the beginning so I haven't seen it all yet.

During what timeframe was JS back at the house? Some time after midnight?

I caught the live late, went back to the beginning so I haven't seen it all yet.

The video showed the police walking up to the door, Jennifer opened it, a dog barked, and that was it.

The bodycam time is unreliable, so some time after the office video.

It's a comment by the YT host who obtained footage via FOIA. He states this (original) video was 44 min but what's left after redaction was only seconds.

Right she did not clear it up. In fact she stated it as fact in the news interview. Watching this video, you can see jenns sister watching the video with the cop (on the 26th about 11:30pm Florida time)) and they realize its NOT Maddi right then and there, so by the time that news interview happened her sister would have told her it was not maddi. when was that news interview? was it the 27th? if so, thats a whole day later. she would have known for sure by then maddi was not seen .

Last edited:
when was that news interview? was it the 27th? if so, thats a whole day later. she would have known for sure by then maddi was not seen .
The interview was the evening of the 26th. You even said yourself that cams use Greenwich Means Time. :) Greenwich Mean Time is 4 hours ahead of Eastern Time.

Body-Worn Video Cameras for Law Enforcement Assessment Report

The video is date and time stamped in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), which cannot be changed. The user can add additional information to the files including a case number and notes

Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 12.33.07 PM.png
maybe there were interviews on both days ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member