Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she seemed to state pretty authoritatively that Maddie was seen at the church, which we know was a lie.
Yup, she didn't equivocate at all.

"Well, Monday morning we took her to school, we dropped her off close to school; across the street from a church which is very... it's right next to the school. She crossed the street and walked to school, what we thought walked to school. My boyfriend who drove her to school, drove away at that point. It was seen on video footage that she hung out in the parking lot of the church for a few minutes and then got up and walked towards the school, but she never made it.."

What I saw from this video was that Maddy had a lot of people in her family that cared about her. SS is the only monster here. Jenn is guilty of believing and trusting him only.
I am afraid I can’t simply minimize Js lack of affect and all her prior poor decisions with respect to her child (eg: sending her to sleep with her BF). She may not have killed her and she may not have been aware but she made decisions that directly and negatively impacted her daughter in horrible ways.

SS certainly knew what Ms was wearing that day.
That was rather telling. Chilling.

I think JS may have seen a video of MS dressing, wearing shorts. From a different day.

SS struggled to account for JS at any point prior to the missed school pick up. I really think it's possible she wasn't home that night. And was being served a heap of lies from SS.

I think she lived in a space of deep, deep denial, and spent years believing SS because the alternative would break her, which says nothing about what was really happening and how it was breaking MS. Not excusing. Trying to understand.

When SS had JS's phone (while they were talking to LE), did he do any fast deleting?

Communication between the two of them is going to tell a story.

JMO

That was rather telling. Chilling.

I think JS may have seen a video of MS dressing, wearing shorts. From a different day.

SS struggled to account for JS at any point prior to the missed school pick up. I really think it's possible she wasn't home that night. And was being served a heap of lies from SS.

I think she lived in a space of deep, deep denial, and spent years believing SS because the alternative would break her, which says nothing about what was really happening and how it was breaking MS. Not excusing. Trying to understand.

When SS had JS's phone (while they were talking to LE), did he do any fast deleting?

Communication between the two of them is going to tell a story.

JMO
If she saw a video of Ms dressing from another day, shown or sent to her by SS then that’s no better. Why would a grown man have a video of his on again off again gf’s minor child getting ready for school in the first place??

If she saw a video of Ms dressing from another day, shown or sent to her by SS then that’s no better. Why would a grown man have a video of his on again off again gf’s minor child getting ready for school in the first place??
Oh, there's NOTHING better about any part of this story. Only worse. And then more worse. Some of the worst really.

Looking the other way so you don't have to face what's in front of you, that's not good enough.

Jmo

Gray Hughes thinks she seems distressed. I'm just not seeing it.
I dont know if I see it either, maybe nervous? , and when she greeted the officer with " hey there" and the principal " 'I'm good how are you" it was pretty upbeat. or maybe just felt incongruent with the situation.
(I know everyone responds differently)

SS looked totally tranquilized, he barely looked up, and conveniently distracted with a phone or a person. One time trying his spy tactics " I'm surprised in this day and age there are no cameras..." Thats ok , they got him the next day.

Please someone/ share your thoughts.
The officer goes back in at around 9:55 in the Docket video, asking for a recent photo. 8:00 in the cleaned up GHI video.

SS interjects and says ... "something recently... probably from the birthday party, right?"

JS says ... "but I wasn't there... so I have to look at... "

And the TONE in her voice here. To me it sounds so irritated and full of meaning. It's not oh I wasn't there, bummer I had to work.... to me it sounds very heavy. Rejection? She sounds offended? To me it's like yeah I wasn't there cuz these people planned this party on a day I was working and I missed it and now I look like the frazzled mom who is scrambling to find a picture of her own daughter.

I don't know. That's my first impression.....

Yup, she didn't equivocate at all.

"Well, Monday morning we took her to school, we dropped her off close to school; across the street from a church which is very... it's right next to the school. She crossed the street and walked to school, what we thought walked to school. My boyfriend who drove her to school, drove away at that point. It was seen on video footage that she hung out in the parking lot of the church for a few minutes and then got up and walked towards the school, but she never made it.."
Red bolding mine for focus.

Reading that made me wonder about her choice of words. It's like she slipped from the narrative SS told her to say (IMO). Everything has been we, we, we, until "my boyfriend who drove her to school, drove away at that point". You'd think someone that had also been along for the ride, with all the "we we we's" would have said "WE drove away at that point". It's like that one sentence doesn't mesh well with all the other "we" sentences.

If that's what happened it wouldn't necessarily have to be a video of her actually getting ready, but perhaps already dressed and grabbing her bookbag or something of that nature. Like... send the vid with the caption... "Heading out the door now, will be back shortly" or something to that effect.

Watching the Gray Hughes version --

1:07ff is he wearing a Smart Watch? FitBit?

It is horrifying to think he murdered a child and he's just standing there like he doesn't have a care in this world.

I find it very interesting to watch and listen to a murderer at this stage (mere hours later) to see how they act, body language, what was said and how. I'd love to see more footage of their interviews with LE. Like down at the station.

What are we supposed to see when we get to “X”? I don’t use SM/twitter — does that mean I can’t see the video you mention?
I posted a direct link to it shortly a couple of posts after the post saying it was on X as I had to poke around that X page to find a live video. It's recorded now at:

"Getting dressed" has a dual meaning and it could be on purpose. It could mean "getting (herself) dressed" or "getting dressed (by someone else)." I do agree the time is irrelevant, as these people don't seem to have a good grasp of time anyway, and none of the clocks seem to match in at least one interview. So she could have assumed it was 8 when asked to recall, but it could have been just within the normal morning timeframe that would be approx. 8. My beating of that dead horse 'til we know more!

Also, and I think the last time I saw this discussed was p12ish by BeeGirl, iirc: So what does MS do when Jen gets anxiety when SS isn't there? Such crap. There was at least a 2-month stretch right before this without him around [edit: I guess that's if we're taking their word for it...], and presumably MS was somehow able to manage to sleep alone during those occasions when JS may have needed to sleep alone due to anxiety. I know I should stop following this case, it makes me so angry sometimes. :(

Please someone/ share your thoughts.
The officer goes back in at around 9:55 in the Docket video, asking for a recent photo. 8:00 in the cleaned up GHI video.

SS interjects and says ... "something recently... probably from the birthday party, right?"

JS says ... "but I wasn't there... so I have to look at... "

And the TONE in her voice here. To me it sounds so irritated and full of meaning. It's not oh I wasn't there, bummer I had to work.... to me it sounds very heavy. Rejection? She sounds offended? To me it's like yeah I wasn't there cuz these people planned this party on a day I was working and I missed it and now I look like the frazzled mom who is scrambling to find a picture of her own daughter.

I don't know. That's my first impression.....
I noticed that too because she definitely replied with some attitude. I immediately thought — this isn’t a woman afraid of her partner or mentally beaten down by her boyfriend. If anything, she speaks to him like he’s a child.

I noticed that too because she definitely replied with some attitude. I immediately thought — this isn’t a woman afraid of her partner or mentally beaten down by her boyfriend. If anything, she speaks to him like he’s a child.
Which he is. A man-child IMO. My guess is he hits most all of these, if not all. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay