Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SS:
Stephan Sterns described Madeline Soto’s appearance.

"She has a distinctive beauty mark on her face here. like below the nose, like right in the nose, you'd know if you saw it," he said.

Stephan Sterns then took a deep sigh.
One would know also, if one saw it on video - yes, we know all too well, "stepfather". :mad:

JS being "too tired" to do the school run has NEVER made any sense to me.

It isn't a great distance. JS isn't a trauma surgeon or a long distance truck driver. School is just down the road. I mean, look how SS zipped back and forth for "clickers" and whatever he was actually up to in such a short amount of time?

If JS was a bit tired, and MS had actually wanted to go to school ridiculously early on a Monday morning? Just say no. Make some coffee, and take her for the 9:30 start time.

It is all so much drama and lies with both SS and JS.

Jenn's mom said " he(ss) was up here for I dont know what, she (Jenn) woke up tired because she worked the night before and she called him and told him to take her'

if Jenn woke up tired, and somehow Stephan is tasked with taking Maddi to school, (conversation happened in the morning according to g-ma)
SS and maddi rush out the door.
Stephan shows up after 2 months and was driving his dad's car, so when did they even discuss the Phase? and how would Maddi even know which car he had there
and WHY do they even need to qualify why he drove her? if all was ok, thats weird too.
Too tired to do the school run, working instead of attending your child’s birthday party? What a <modsnip> pathetic set of excuses. These moments in life are precious so didn’t deserve to be a parent. Heart breaking for Maddie. Too lazy to protect her
JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone tell what it says on that shirt JS is wearing in that video? The black one with red writing? Looks like a business name or logo, wondered if it might be her work shirt/uniform.
ETA looks like it says "[Something] Corporate"? Or maybe S... Corporation? First word looks like it starts with S.

Can anyone tell what it says on that shirt JS is wearing in that video? The black one with red writing? Looks like a business name or logo, wondered if it might be her work shirt/uniform.
ETA looks like it says "[Something] Corporate"? Or maybe S... Corporation? First word looks like it starts with S.
Something Corporate

I thought it was a cheeky brand that made fun of logo clothing but it's a band.

They're from Laguna Niguel, near where SS likes to say he is from.... he says Laguna Beach and Newport Beach, which are the nicest towns in the area.

Are any of the members of this band the friends that were interviewed by GHI????

Last edited:
Something Corporate

I thought it was a cheeky brand that made fun of logo clothing but it's a band.

They're from Laguna Niguel, near where SS likes to say he is from.... he says Laguna beach and Newport Beach which are the nicest towns in the area.

Are any of the members of this band the friends that were interviewed by GHI????
Well, that's not what I was expecting, but that's interesting, thanks.

What was the reason SS gave, not to LE but (allegedly) to JS that morning for leaving so incredibly early? She woke up that morning, quite a long time before school was even to start, and supposedly determined she was too tired to drive her daughter to school even though that wouldn't even need to take place until appx. 2 hours later?

She and SS had been in an "off" period of their relationship for 2.5 months but she immediately tasks him with driving Madeline to school?

That all strikes me as incredibly odd.

Last edited:
In the body-worn camera footage, the deputy asks, "What's going on?"

Jenn Soto replied, “So my daughter was dropped off close to school this morning but never made it."
This is so chilling, to me. What's going on is that your daughter has been missing for an entire day. Instead, JS launches into the very-obviously-rehearsed story. I realize I may be being too particular about this, but it's like when the killer calls 911: they do a CYA story, not the most important facts. They start with "I was at work, and my wife went out to walk the dog and hasn't come back." The people who are genuinely scared start with "My wife is missing and I can't find her anywhere," or whatever, if you get what I'm trying to say. I realize it's not an exact science, but it certainly skews towards sketchy.

What was the reason SS gave, not to LE but to JS that morning for leaving so incredibly early? She woke up that morning, quite a long time before school was even to start, and supposedly determined she was currently too tired to drive Madeline to school 2 whole hours later?

That strikes me as incredibly odd.
I assume he told her the same nonsensical thing he told police: he left super early to get breakfast from McD’s that she didn’t want. But they also had danish for breakfast. After she didn’t want McDonald’s, he drove around in circles trying to convince her to get it despite having danish. Ultimately, they didn’t have time to stop despite the fact she was dropped off early.

Cat math.

This is so chilling, to me. What's going on is that your daughter has been missing for an entire day. Instead, JS launches into the very-obviously-rehearsed story. I realize I may be being too particular about this, but it's like when the killer calls 911: they do a CYA story, not the most important facts. They start with "I was at work, and my wife went out to walk the dog and hasn't come back." The people who are genuinely scared start with "My wife is missing and I can't find her anywhere," or whatever, if you get what I'm trying to say. I realize it's not an exact science, but it certainly skews towards sketchy.
Listen closely (everyone, not you in particular). Cop asks what’s going on and she doesn’t just say “so…”. She says “soooooooooo….” It’s a long drawn out “soooooo”. When asked about identifying features, why is SS telling them about the mark on her face instead of mom???

Why doesn’t JS have a photo already handy to show the cop? Surely she would know they’d need one? But she seems to scroll endlessly on her phone to find one. It seems like she scrolled social media to get it because she tells him she saved it to her phone - specifically so she could air drop it to him. Maybe she just thought that was the fastest way since she was frazzled?

If ss had sent her a video of the kid getting ready for school that morning (he didn’t and she didn’t see her) then she should have been able to get the video off the texts pretty fast. But she didn’t do this and it would have shown what she wore and how she looked. I found this interesting.

Listen closely (everyone, not you in particular). Cop asks what’s going on and she doesn’t just say “so…”. She says “soooooooooo….” It’s a long drawn out “soooooo”. When asked about identifying features, why is SS telling them about the mark on her face instead of mom???

Why doesn’t JS have a photo already handy to show the cop? Surely she would know they’d need one? But she seems to scroll endlessly on her phone to find one. It seems like she scrolled social media to get it because she tells him she saved it to her phone - specifically so she could air drop it to him. Maybe she just thought that was the fastest way since she was frazzled?

If ss had sent her a video of the kid getting ready for school that morning (he didn’t and she didn’t see her) then she should have been able to get the video off the texts pretty fast. But she didn’t do this and it would have shown what she wore and how she looked. I found this interesting.
There’s also a part about pics from her birthday. JS says she doesn’t have pics because she wasn’t there but wouldn’t she have some if she’d celebrated with her on her actual birthday?

There’s also a part about pics from her birthday. JS says she doesn’t have pics because she wasn’t there but wouldn’t she have some if she’d celebrated with her on her actual birthday?
And surely relatives would've been sending her pictures from the party? Would they have been shared to social media at all? MOO.

I wondered about this too. Maybe she wanted the party pic as it would have been from hours before vs days before? She may have just been frazzled in that moment.

And surely relatives would've been sending her pictures from the party? Would they have been shared to social media at all? MOO.
Well when the officer asks for a photo, the family didn’t seem to jump up to offer one from the party either. Not sure if they were letting Js handle it because it was her daughter maybe?

An interesting note: the fam members stand fairly close to one another and I saw Gran hug at least one person who was a minor child. She seemed caring and attentive imo. But no one stood anywhere near JS. The distance between her and everyone in the room except SS and the cop may as well have been an ocean. IMO.

JS being "too tired" to do the school run has NEVER made any sense to me.

It isn't a great distance. JS isn't a trauma surgeon or a long distance truck driver. School is just down the road. I mean, look how SS zipped back and forth for "clickers" and whatever he was actually up to in such a short amount of time?

If JS was a bit tired, and MS had actually wanted to go to school ridiculously early on a Monday morning? Just say no. Make some coffee, and take her for the 9:30 start time.

It is all so much drama and lies with both SS and JS.
and she didnt even work late, she sounded like she was home when maddi got there or shortly thereafter " she showed us all her presents" and that was it.

SS:

"She has a distinctive beauty mark on her face here. like below the nose, like right in the nose, you'd know if you saw it," he said.

That’s weird for him to add considering she does have that distinctive beauty mark and he had footage and images of her. It sounds counterintuitive for him to point out something that very well helped sink him. Unless he leaned too far into sounding helpful. Or he knew he’d be caught or wanted to be caught for whatever reason. It doesn’t sound like he put up much resistance honestly. I know he lied but like poorly. Who were the lies for? LE, so he wouldn’t get caught. Or Jen so she wouldn’t find out.

I've been more frantic trying to find a contact lens.

In missing persons cases, I always keep an ear to the ground for the offstep. IME most people expect their missing person to be found any minute! They hope against all hope for that. The outlier is the one who is already telegraphing that the mixing person isn't coming back.

"Could she be with friends?"

"She doesn't know where they live."

Huh? Her friends know where they live. Maybe she has new friends.

I'd rather my missing child skipped out of school with a new friend and is chillaxing, safe and alive, at the new friend's house .....

Standing around waiting....

Weird to me.

JMO

SS:

he couldnt even get that right, her beauty mark is not below her nose, or in her nose , its like a Monroe but higher. I'd say a snarky comment about how he of all people should know, but I'll keep it to myself.

Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 9.04.02 AM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member