Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still trying to fill in info I have questions about. I'm wondering if the roommates were family members of Jen's. (I think that friend of SS said some of her family lived there?) Anyways, I'd like to know if there were still other roomies when it was decided to invite SS back around.

1718253992054.png

Includes video taping of the show 40 min. long.
Posted June 12, 2024 and last updated 9:49 AM, June 12, 2024

Inside the Soto House
Sterns had previously lived with Jennifer and Madeline Soto at their home but told officers that he had moved out in December 2023 to take a job his father had gotten for him. Besides Jennifer and Madeline, there were also at least two other people living in the home as their roommates.

Investigators served a search warrant on the property early in their investigation and noted immediately that the rooms in the home matched the background of many of the images of child sex abuse allegedly found on Sterns’ phone. Deputies also noted finding “masturbation cream” in Sterns’ room, along with a Sig Sauer weapon, ammunition and a black wallet with a chain spelling “Natalia” containing credit cards in multiple names.

I just scanned through GH’s video, and it appears to be the early morning hours of Tuesday. So they’re interviewed at the office (Monday evening), they go back to the house, and Sterns leaves in the middle of the night. So Maddie was already dead and dumped at this point.

Thanks for re-checking that, and sorry for my confusion. Very interesting.

Hope I am bringing over post #1095 from Thread 8. I have gotten behind the last two - three days so apologize if this was already posted in Thread 9.

This Grey Hughes podcast was fascinating and had all kinds of information about things we have been pondering. He bought a big lot of new official docs on this case and among other things, tracks cell phone pings from JS, father of SS, etc. on the map showing their movements. Long but detailed listen!

Here are other podcast highlights from:

-Jenn brought maddis phone with her to the school

-SS drove around in the middle of the night ( In Jenns car) sounds like it was the night she disappeared 26th into the 27th, (3:27-4:23 am ) or the night before the audio police interview when he said he was so tranquilized " it was the only way he could get to sleep" [BBM]

-police question him on how long he was at the vape shop and the time it took to get back home ( an hour+)
This make me think he may have got rid of other evidence along his travels. But we have nothing to suggest this yet from LE. Why in the car belonging to JS? Wonder what she said about this issue??

In the court documents GHI showed, it states that JS told them SS had come into her bedroom sometime between 8am to 8:15a on 2/26 to get the dog to bring it out. It says she helped him put the leash on.

Could this been whay he was doing? Or is JS lying? Is her timing that messed up? Don't know how she's so tired after getting what sounds like is at least a full 8 hours of sleep..
Wait. So she says he was there to put the leash on the dog? She helped him do this? But he wasn’t home at this time. He was out driving around with Ms dead in the car, wasn’t he?? So what the hell is Js on about then? This didn’t happen. If the police had evidence to support this, we haven’t heard about it yet. But I’m not surprised she lied here. She also said to Le verbally and in writing she saw her daughter getting ready for school around this time. We know she couldn’t have because she was already dead by then.

In terms of MS slumped in the car, she also was slack jaw (mouth open). Wondering what stage of post mortem she may have been in?

Gray Hughes and Vinnie Politan are discussing the timeline, along with the show's panel guests. Watch the video at link below. SS was logging onto Telegram at 11:49 p.m. that night after JS sent him and MS off to a separate bedroom upstairs. MS is dead by 7:50 a.m. slumped in the car.

1718255300323.png 1718255378849.png1718255201638.png
1718255241348.png

Watch the video of the Court TV show here.

The only thing I can think of is he wanted to be seen. by a human ( guard) who would have seen Maddi and maybe he would have a potential witness who could say he saw her sleeping?? IDK but it sure had to be something worth that risk.
Big bollocks to drive a dead kid through the gates all buckled in. Imagine someone had noticed her and called the cops? Even went and transferred body from car to trunk in a hotel parking lot. Wonder why he didn’t seem to think anyone would notice??

This make me think he may have got rid of other evidence along his travels. But we have nothing to suggest this yet from LE. Why in the car belonging to JS? Wonder what she said about this issue??
Maybe he used JS's car to go back to the body, and try to get the sent into her car, to frame her?

She assumed the time, but wasn’t sure. Coupled with the fact that she claimed to have only heard Maddie that morning, she has plausible deniability.

I have a big issue with this leash thing. He’s got a dead body to deal with. Zero chance he’s bothering to deal with the dog.
You’d have to get the leash OFF of MS before taking her to the car - IF it was used as a murder weapon (ligature strangulation maybe?). I noticed in the list of things taken from the home or the car by warrant was a rope. I saw something about a dog lead or seatbelt as well and it made me wonder if the leash comment by JS wasn’t about the dog. :(

How could he have come in at that time if he wasn't even home then, according to the surveillance cameras?
yes, in one interview JS states the dog/leash/pee story, that time was 8:00-8:15. in another interview, it changes she states SS woke her up getting the dog to take for a walk at 0700 OR 0800, then she got up at 9am and left at 9:30 for an appointment. interesting, in this interview, they were both home at 11am.

of note: Madeline's best friend said Madeline told her when she turned 13 she wanted to leave the house and never come back. there was also talk with this friend about turning 18, she wanted to be out on her own.

some of the statements are what the friend heard from Madeline directly and others that Madeline would speak with.

JS did not have a good relationship with Madeline as evidenced by her lack of emotion reporting her missing, barely a relationship it seems and thru friends they said her mother told Madeline she was going to kick her out and disown her when she turned 18-19.

what transpired for Madeline to be attacked and murdered? she never saw Madeline that morning and cannot even confirm who she heard up and about in the kitchen. what about these 'roommates....were they up and about?

Also, what's the deal with Jen Soto on this morning? Too tired to take Maddie to school, but instead of sleeping in, she's awake during the time they're supposedly getting ready for the school run, even though it was much earlier than usual that particular morning
Can't be bothered to take her dog out, but is again, awake- and helps SS put the leash on the dog.

She's not sleeping in but not really doing anything either. Too tired. But awake and helpful!
But she must have gone back to zzz and then woke to go to her “blood apt”. I don’t believe it. She didn’t get up to help with the dog. Not at the time she says. Maybe she did on other days as part of the routine. But not that day. I wonder what the dog would tell is if it could talk??

From the doc dump, it appears that SS borrowed JS vehicle in the middle of the night and it was driven to the area of US 192 at around 4 AM. I'm not sure of the actual location driven without the actual doc but I believe SS probably returned to the place where he dumped MS body. Did he go to MS to add grass and twigs to her body in attempt to disguise her? Did he move her? I'm so shattered for this child. :(

MOO
Did he change her from whatever into jeans? Take her croc back to the house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member