Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Stephan returned to the townhouse to get the other white croc. If he dressed her and carried her to his car, one of the crocs could have fallen off because crocs do not fasten to the feet. If he didn't notice it was missing until after he drove to the school, he could have decided to go back for the missing shoe (and the clicker). At that time Jenn was up helping with the dog, so he couldn't get the shoe without questions being asked. Maybe Jenn saw the shoe on the floor and picked it up thinking Maddy dropped it there. If Monday was gym day at school, Maddy would also have needed tennis shoes anyways.
Didn’t he throw one of the crocs in the dumpster with the laptop and backpack? I thought she was found without shoes. I assume they were falling off her feet when he was moving her around. That’s why it’s interesting one was in JS room

If JS went through her kid’s phone before police were called - how did she not think it strange that Ms best friend messaged her when she hadn’t heard from her that morning??? How did that not immediately clue her in to her kid hadn’t been in school all day? Or at a minimum was absent or late first period when she was dropped super early?????

Didn’t he throw one of the crocs in the dumpster with the laptop and backpack? I thought she was found without shoes. I assume they were falling off her feet when he was moving her around. That’s why it’s interesting one was in JS room
One of them probably found it in the aftermath and put it with the others to make it not so conspicuous.

@photographer4

Didn't the report say JS had Maddie's phone but she handed it to her sister and niece? JS didn't actually check it? In other words, JS didn't check anything or look into what could have happened because she was too upset?
She told cops on the body cam at her mom’s office she went through it. I assume that meant she went through it herself. But if the message from the friend wasn’t there - why not?? Who deleted it and when??

I agree, @Vanilletx, it is possible that MS entered the car barely hanging on to life and passed while in the car. Like you said, the bowels release. One question I have though is why would it matter to him? Why change her pants before finding a dump spot? A release would happen regardless if she was found after an abduction on the way to school. I don't see why he'd bother to go back to the condo to get a change of pants.

Were shorts allowed to be worn at school? Perhaps that was his reasoning.
I can't see him changing her pants before finding a dump site, even if she 'soiled' them.

It would NOT be an easy task in the first place with her deceased, but changing her pants in the car would be even more difficult due to the tight space, the risk of someone seeing him doing something really strange, and the fact it would be MESSY to slide her pants down on the seat, getting them really soiled with fecal matter, and then sliding fresh pants up over that? To me, it would be MUCH easier to get something underneath her bottom like a folded towel, a piece of cardboard or even magazines. Anything to soak stuff up.

Last edited:
That would explain JS's correction of SS -- she wouldn't have to SEE Maddie to KNOW she'd be wearing her Monday clothes.

SS wouldn't know. So he picked pants when he dressed her.

I wonder what Maddie wore home from the party.

Her pants might have been the closest clothes when he redressed her.

JMO
JS did not see her daughter getting dressed or at any time that morning, living and breathing, that is. she lied. her own child is 'missing' and she DOES NOT tell LE the truth as to when she saw her last. she lies to the media as well who is taking the time to alert the public. respectfully she WOULD have to see her daughter to know what she was wearing that morning.

she did not wear a school issued uniform, which is consistent attire. her attire can vary, top, bottoms, jacket or hoodie, shoes. Madeline may have traditionally worn certain wardrobe items to school, but since JS did not see her, she gave false information to LE and the public.

Most of us think that JS maybe knew something or was part of it. If she was a negligent parent but really didn’t know about the sa and the murder, she must be in a lot of shock. She probably feels more betrayed of SS preferring her daughter than anything else though.
If JS had not been LITERALLY SENDING MS TO SLEEP ALONE WITH SS I could possibly see this.

Given what we know?

I hope JS feels horrible the rest of her life for these decisions.

MOO.

@photographer4

Didn't the report say JS had Maddie's phone but she handed it to her sister and niece? JS didn't actually check it? In other words, JS didn't check anything or look into what could have happened because she was too upset?
you can see in the bodycam video JS asks for the phone from, looks like it is her niece who has been scrolling through it. the LE Officer asks for it. JS did not have Madeline's phone in her possession from the bodycam video released. we dont know when she handed it off but claimed she went through it, when is unknown.

Was thinking about JS working in the school district.

Have we heard of any of the teachers, admin, etc. coming forward in support of her, at any time in this case?

My experience with family who have worked in schools is it is usually a very close, supportive type of community. They stick together.

Anyone?

I can't see him changing her pants before finding a dump site, even if she 'soiled' them.

It would NOT be an easy task in the first place with her deceased, but changing her pants in the car would be even more difficult due to the tight space, the risk of someone seeing him doing something really strange, and the fact it would be MESSY to slide her pants down on the seat, getting them really soiled with fecal matter, and then sliding fresh pants up over that? To me, it would be MUCH easier to get something underneath her bottom like a folded towel, a piece of cardboard or even magazines. Anything to soak stuff up.
me neither. IMO, the pants she was found in was what he dressed her in. he screwed up on the crocs. from freeze framing the docs, (which is a difficult read at times), there doesnt appear to be any results listed concerning swab evidence collected or other fabrics/items collected for testing found in the vehicle and home.

since we havent seen the results, it may yield evidence of possible loss of body functions and clean up. IMO, she wasnt in the home very long after death.

Was thinking about JS working in the school district.

Have we heard of any of the teachers, admin, etc. coming forward in support of her, at any time in this case?

My experience with family who have worked in schools is it is usually a very close, supportive type of community. They stick together.

Anyone?
no one came forward to support JS, verbally or simply standing by her side. no unity, not even in the bodycam videos released. no family LE interviews released. no friends, if she has any that know her well. no school officials who may have a relationship with her. no co-workers. as LE has stated 'its still an ongoing investigation'.

you can see in the bodycam video JS asks for the phone from, looks like it is her niece who has been scrolling through it. the LE Officer asks for it. JS did not have Madeline's phone in her possession from the bodycam video released. we dont know when she handed it off but claimed she went through it, when is unknown.
I wonder who deleted the initial text or call from the best friend and when? If it hadn’t been deleted, surely whoever went through the phone and deleted stuff would have seen it, no? It must be a gut punch to those Js handed the phone to if they have now realized that they should have seen a call or text from friend and didn’t. I also wonder if JS handed them the phone to obscure fingerprints belonging to her or SS? Wondering how much effort they put into tidying their crime scene before Le arrived.

I wonder if Madeline put on her own jeans,backpack,laptop,phone and was trying to escape in the early morning hrs,and got caught "Went to 'sleep' without getting on her laptop" 'Left her phone'. I don't believe Stern's,or Jen. MOO

no one came forward to support JS, verbally or simply standing by her side. no unity, not even in the bodycam videos released. no family LE interviews released. no friends, if she has any that know her well. no school officials who may have a relationship with her. no co-workers. as LE has stated 'its still an ongoing investigation'.
How could anyone come forward with anything positive to say about JS after all of this. I understand kids don't tell, and mothers don't know. But Sending your child to sleep alone in a bed with your boyfriend is just inexcusable.

I wonder if Madeline put on her own jeans,backpack,laptop,phone and was trying to escape in the early morning hrs,and got caught "Went to 'sleep' without getting on her laptop" 'Left her phone'. I don't believe Stern's,or Jen. MOO
I don't think so because her BFF said in her 2/27 interview:

she talks to Maddie every day on the phone and Maddie texts her each morning when she wakes up; she thought it was odd when Maddie didn’t text her the morning of 2/26/2024 or answer when she tried to call

I'd think they'd grab their phones from the nightstand while still in bed and in their jammies, not after getting up and getting dressed. At least that's how I interpret "when she wakes up". Also, it's been said that Monday was PE so she wore her black shorts on Monday's, yet today he's in jeans. All MOO

How could anyone come forward with anything positive to say about JS after all of this. I understand kids don't tell, and mothers don't know. But Sending your child to sleep alone in a bed with your boyfriend is just inexcusable.
My thought was more initially--before we all knew this info.

It struck me as kind of weird not to have heard anything like "JS also worked here at __school (occasionally, for __ amount of time, whatever the details were) and we are all just devastated and _____"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slayerwarlover