Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
its so weird, she wasn't scolded for it, like she did something wrong...I guess it can be that simple victim blaming, it's just so appalling I thought it had to be more than that. Can you imagine growing up in that crazy-making environment?
PS it's probably not even true, it's his attempt again to cover something before it even comes up. ( sterns: "Oh oh he's asking about her sexual activity...what does he know? I better cover that up")
On another thread, a poster suggested that it's possible SS got caught with that CSAM by JS at the time it happened, and made up that story for *her* that it was MS who was fooling around with the phone and did it. I could definitely see that happening. So this may have been just carry-over from that time he was nearly outed. Speculation of course. (Edit: It makes me curious whether JS had a similar story.)

On another thread, a poster suggested that it's possible SS got caught with that CSAM by JS at the time it happened, and made up that story for *her* that it was MS who was fooling around with the phone and did it. I could definitely see that happening. So this may have been just carry-over from that time he was nearly outed. Speculation of course. (Edit: It makes me curious whether JS had a similar story.)
yes, it seems like that's what he was saying, but he says it before he's even asked. It's like he is trying to anticipate their questions. He's so smart with his birthday passcode.
** how many of us just changed our phone passcode? lol

I don't think the tripod was MS filming herself for YouTube or other social.

she wasn't supposed to have the secret YouTube, at least my understanding of it. So she probably took short videos of herself and/or her friends did when they were together. I don't see a tripod as something the average 12 year-old would have, especially not one who doesn't even have her own room. :( Kids film really short snippets of content, usually. At least mine do, and their other kids I have been around during their activities in recent years. Some of the stuff I was happily shown by the younger ones was really silly. Like making their cat dance for 10 seconds, or talking about why the iced coffee at ___ company was THE BEST. Or picking a flower, because they thought it was artistic. Not stuff you really need a tripod set up to film lol.

I would see it more likely MS filmed "shorts", or similar to things you might see on TikTok.

Pervert was almost CERTAINLY filming her in the living room. Probably filming the whole damn house, and claiming he was a "filmmaker" or some damn BS.

I wonder if SS was thinking they might find HIM talking to MS and maybe other kids, under some name online. Didn't they say MS was talking with an older GIRL and being sexual on Roblox or something like that?

Older girl=Natasha, perhaps?

"Natasha" of the wallet with all kinds of credit cards in different names.....

its so weird, she wasn't scolded for it, like she did something wrong...I guess it can be that simple victim blaming, it's just so appalling I thought it had to be more than that. Can you imagine growing up in that crazy-making environment?
PS it's probably not even true, it's his attempt again to cover something before it even comes up. ( sterns: "Oh oh he's asking about her sexual activity...what does he know? I better cover that up")
Jenn probably saw a film of Maddy naked on SS's phone and the monster blamed it on Maddy saying, "she filmed it herself".

I don't think the tripod was MS filming herself for YouTube or other social.

she wasn't supposed to have the secret YouTube, at least my understanding of it. So she probably took short videos of herself and/or her friends did when they were together. I don't see a tripod as something the average 12 year-old would have, especially not one who doesn't even have her own room. :( Kids film really short snippets of content, usually. At least mine do, and their other kids I have been around during their activities in recent years. Some of the stuff I was happily shown by the younger ones was really silly. Like making their cat dance for 10 seconds, or talking about why the iced coffee at ___ company was THE BEST. Or picking a flower, because they thought it was artistic. Not stuff you really need a tripod set up to film lol.

I would see it more likely MS filmed "shorts", or similar to things you might see on TikTok.

Pervert was almost CERTAINLY filming her in the living room. Probably filming the whole damn house, and claiming he was a "filmmaker" or some damn BS.
Well, also, the pic w/the tripod visible was a pic used for marketing or rental purposes, right? To show the place to potential renters? So I think the only reason the tripod showed up in that pic was because it was being used in that photo session. They obviously took that pic holding the camera in hand, but may have taken other pics w/the camera on the tripod for different angle or whatever. I have actually seen tripods in those kinds of pics when looking thru real estate listings of home pictures.

But as someone else said, tripods are certainly movable objects, and I agree, could have been used elsewhere at other times for pics like what was found on his phone.

would see it more likely MS filmed "shorts", or similar to things you might see on TikTok
Yes, at age 13 her peers would definitely not be on Facebook, but perhaps use insta (we know Zuckerberg refused to release info on her insta), but most likely to be on TT or at the very least, watch "shorts" on it .. we've seen her talk/laugh for a few moments on that really brief TT taken at her birthday (she is in the blue dress and they're playing with some toy that plays music.)- I didn't see mention of a subpoena for a TT account though.

<Clipped by anicechicken>

But as someone else said, tripods are certainly movable objects, and I agree, could have been used elsewhere at other times for pics like what was found on his phone.

I was thinking it might be for if ss sold those toys and trading cards online. I think I just assumed he would be selling them though, because that's what the going to multiple stores routinely reminds me of. (My son and i used to watch a YouTube channel of a gentleman who collected and sold hot wheels and he'd hit up multiple stores a day looking for rare ones to sell, so that's where im coming from, basically)

Then he has an 'acceptable' reason, like he seems to very much like to have on him at all times, on the surface level, and he can use it for whatever else he wants with that as his 'logical' cover.

She also hasn't cleared,or named as a victim. The investigation is on going. She lied to LE. I can think of one reason for doing that. MOO
The biggest signs for me that she knew Ms was dead:
- didn’t use devices on Sunday night. Went to bed and that was it.
- “saw her getting ready” Monday morning. But then it was no, not really, think I maybe heard her in the kitchen though that morning.
- went to pick up from school AN HOUR early. Waited ten mins post dismissal then went to her mom’s office. Didn’t go back to or call the school. No no, waits parked along a road til after the school is closed.
- asks Ms friend about where Ms was. Then still doesn’t call the school. Emails the teacher. Out of curiosity, if this was your kid and her best friend just told you she didn’t see your kid all day, are you calmly emailing the school? Or are you driving directly there whilst having Siri call the school??
- brought Ms phone to the school for pick up. Why?
- doesn’t go door to door or plaza to plaza searching or asking about MS, photo in hand
- can’t even quickly find a photo on her phone for the police and has to scroll social media for one.
- isn’t sure if SS was home when she got in from doc apt.
- tells cops she asked what happened. But also says that she asked him what happened when he called at 10:18am when she was at a doc apt. What? Doesn’t remember if he was home for sure when she got home but recalls the exact time of his call to her at the doc office???
Can't tell me JS didn't know,or recognize anything when shown what went down. I could spit nails it makes me so angry. Poor Madeline. MOO
I think she denied recognizing him or her in the images knowing it would be akin to admitting she knew the abuse was going on and did nothing to intervene and protect her child. Nevermind she SENT her child to be abused.

Last edited:
heres another time when he does this diversion thing, page 342/896 when the cop asks SS if he knows if maddi has ever been sexually active he says ' well there was this one time... but she wasn't scolded for it"
its some weird reverse psychology thing, that tries to divert the focus. I don't think its gaslighting, maybe someone with a psych background in here can explain it?
Where is dr Gary Brucato.? lol View attachment 511386
She did “something” with a phone or a camera… but wasn’t scolded for it?? What exactly happened? Was this his way of testing mom’s reaction (which was apparently none) to seeing what would happen if he was caught having her do things on cam???

She did “something” with a phone or a camera… but wasn’t scolded for it?? What exactly happened? Was this his way of testing mom’s reaction (which was apparently none) to seeing what would happen if he was caught having her do things on cam???
probably nothing happened its made up. (IMO) and even if something private like that did happen the fact that he would know about it is an issue, How would he know about it ? how intrusive.

Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 2.00.38 PM.png
I'm not sure if Jenn was shown pictures more than once, but on this day Feb 28, she did identify his parts (just one photo she didn't)
It was probably embarrassing and horrifying to admit it, so maybe easier to admit by saying, it was him based on familiar items in the room. Not defending her, just trying to imagine how I would feel in her shoes in that moment.

Last edited:
heres another time when he does this diversion thing, page 342/896 when the cop asks SS if he knows if maddi has ever been sexually active he says ' well there was this one time... but she wasn't scolded for it"
its some weird reverse psychology thing, that tries to divert the focus. I don't think its gaslighting, maybe someone with a psych background in here can explain it?
Where is dr Gary Brucato.? lol View attachment 511386
very young..... IMO, Madeline was imitating what HE was doing to her. too young to know 'this is a secret' ....keeping a secret comes later with bribes for material things as shown in one of his videos LE obtained.

IMO, Madeline's secret became her weapon as she vacillated between 'I love him' and I cant stand him. IMO, she was gaining tread in her self empowerment. she was now a threat. IMO, that is why she was murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelseydeec