FL - Man accused of sex with baby (mother allegedly participated)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IWannaKnow I feel the same way as you....something had to have happened when Melissa Bailey was growing up. It raises red flags for me too! Was she molested by someone elderly while growing up?

I have so many ?'s that just aren't answered yet in this case. I hope LE releases more info as to how & why this went on for 18 months & no one from her family noticed. MB had to have someone babysit in the family during her 18 months of being raped by them. Wouldn't someone notice that she was red/swollen or something when changing her diapers???

My heart goes out for this little innocent angel! I'm sooooo worried as to what family member has her & did CPS check them out before letting them have custody of her???

IMO she should have been left in foster care until LE checked them out crossing every t & dotting every i to make sure she is now in safe hands.

Too bad FL can't hang both of these perverts by their necks! That still isn't enough punishment for the two of them. The little girl I'm sure went through so much pain with what they were doing to her. :cry:

:praying: For The Safety Of Baby Bailey!

:angel:

I used to think that if a person got into trouble, then the whole family must be bad, or at least there was something wrong with them. But I have seen too many decent families, where one or more of the kids got into drugs then got into different kinds of trouble. Or where one was maybe mentally ill or maybe mentally slow and got into the wrong crowd, and turned. Sometimes it isn't the family, sometimes it is just the person.

There is also a chance that the boyfriend wasn't the father. There is a chance that the father now has the child.

If LE was told she had a brain injury, they may have thought it possible that the mother was severely mentally disabled and wanted to make sure she wasn't a victim as well before arresting her.

I used to think that if a person got into trouble, then the whole family must be bad, or at least there was something wrong with them. But I have seen too many decent families, where one or more of the kids got into drugs then got into different kinds of trouble. Or where one was maybe mentally ill or maybe mentally slow and got into the wrong crowd, and turned. Sometimes it isn't the family, sometimes it is just the person.

There is also a chance that the boyfriend wasn't the father. There is a chance that the father now has the child.

ita!!

CCSO: Booking Sheet For GLENN M NELSON
<snipped>
Date Confined: October 20, 2009

Date of Birth: December 2, 1949

Residency: Resident
Citizen: Y
Sex: M
Height: 507
Weight: 180
Hair Color: OTH
Eye Color: BLU
Race: W

Place of Birth: TEXAS
Marital Status: Single
Education: 12 YRS

Employer: VILLA DEL SOL

Booking Information
JCA Number: 70245
FBI Number: 345963AB0
Jurisdiction: FL0080000

Criminal Charge(s)
OCA Number: 0910-001006/09-1641F
Statute: 827.071 5
Statute Description: OBSCENE MATERIAL-POSSESS / POSS PHOTOGRAPH OF SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY CHILD (
Charge: F
Level: T
Bond Amount: 200000.0000
Arresting Agency: FL0080000
Arresting Officer: CONNOLLY, KEVIN
Arrest Location: CHARLOTTE COUNTY JAIL 26601 AIRPORT RD
OBTS Number: 0801060181
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCA Number: 0910-001006/09-1637F
Statute: 794.011 2a
Statute Description: SEX ASSLT / BY 18 YOA OLDER SEX BATTERY VICT UNDER 12 YOA(18 MO BABY GIRL)
Level: C
Bond Amount: 200000.0000
Arrest Location: CCSO/7474 UTILITIES RD/PUNTA GORDA,FL
OBTS Number: 0801060165
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCA Number: 0910-001006/09-1637F
Statute: 800.04 5b
Statute Description: LEWD LASCV BEHAVIOR / MOLEST VIC LESS 12YOA OFFENDER 18 YOA OR OLDER
Level: L
Bond Amount: 50000.0000
Arrest Location: CCSO/7474 UTILITIES RD/PUNTA GORDA,FL
OBTS Number: 0801060165

View ALL Mugshots For GLENN M NELSON:
http://www.ccso.org/localcrime/bookingimages.cfm?id=36815

Article:
http://www.ccso.org/localcrime/bookingsheet.cfm?bn=70245001

:angel:

Oh she has a "brain injury"alright & although Im no Doctor I think he has one as well!!!!!

I can't even read the initial post about this. Everyone's responses have given me enough of an idea about what happened. That was enough for my stomach to tie up in knots and make me want to vomit.

I'm almost wondering if it'll come out that this guy is less a boyfriend and more a pimp. I think he's a foul pervert who uses the "property manager" position as a front for his kiddie *advertiser censored* addiction and trafficking. Six computers in his office? I can't believe this is his first foray into child molestation.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had online correspondence with this sick freak of a mom and offered her money to do this and film it. I think she has to be sick in the head to allow it and wouldn't do it if her own wires weren't crossed, but I'm wondering if he offered her money or drugs in exchange. After all, it's probably not easy to fufill your fantasy of raping an 18 month-old.

Completely sick and I think the death penalty should be instituted in these cases. Not to sound all "hang 'em high" but really. We put dogs down for biting a child. I don't think putting a human down for raping one is that crazy. Civil liberties flew out the window when he sexually assaulted a girl who probably just learned to walk.

Mother and man, raping an infant...how sick can you get? These people cannot be rehabilitated or fixed. They need to lock them up and throw away the key.

This is just so so so sad.

That poor baby. I hope no-one ever tells her what happened to her once she's older.

"Facing a judge for the first time for the crimes she allegedly committed against her child, the accused mother told the judge she has a head injury. Her attorney requested that she be allowed to leave jail and go to a mental health facility. The judge denied the request."
http://www.winknews.com/news/local/65830517.html

"According to a report the jail released, Thursday night, Bailey was sitting on a shower chair "with no clothes on." Officers claim they were "ordering her to put her uniform on" but "she refused." The report claims Bailey said, "I will not put those clothes on, I want my underwear." Reports say Bailey tried to "bite one of the officers" so they stunned her with a taser."
http://www.fox4now.com/global/story.asp?s=11375448

This story makes me feel ill. I hope this little girl never learns of the abuse she suffered so young, at the hands of her own mother!

I'm almost wondering if it'll come out that this guy is less a boyfriend and more a pimp. I think he's a foul pervert who uses the "property manager" position as a front for his kiddie *advertiser censored* addiction and trafficking. Six computers in his office? I can't believe this is his first foray into child molestation.

I wouldn't be surprised if he had online correspondence with this sick freak of a mom and offered her money to do this and film it. I think she has to be sick in the head to allow it and wouldn't do it if her own wires weren't crossed, but I'm wondering if he offered her money or drugs in exchange. After all, it's probably not easy to fufill your fantasy of raping an 18 month-old.

Completely sick and I think the death penalty should be instituted in these cases. Not to sound all "hang 'em high" but really. We put dogs down for biting a child. I don't think putting a human down for raping one is that crazy. Civil liberties flew out the window when he sexually assaulted a girl who probably just learned to walk.

I agree verbatim !!!
Pretty much what Ive thought myself going by initial reports ,news articles & my personal opinion.
I think the defense will be shes mentally ill/brain damaged etc,met this older man online who ,as she was financially "troubled",offered to help her out & a controlling,abusive relationship developed & so forth :sick:
I too hope they are looking for his other victims because as Ive said at his age theres no way this is his first foray into this chit.Im just glad he (& she)got caught!

"Facing a judge for the first time for the crimes she allegedly committed against her child, the accused mother told the judge she has a head injury. Her attorney requested that she be allowed to leave jail and go to a mental health facility. The judge denied the request."

"According to a report the jail released, Thursday night, Bailey was sitting on a shower chair "with no clothes on." Officers claim they were "ordering her to put her uniform on" but "she refused." The report claims Bailey said, "I will not put those clothes on, I want my underwear." Reports say Bailey tried to "bite one of the officers" so they stunned her with a taser."

Her behavior is either definitely in question or someone has told her to act crazy.

I already like the judge, fwiw.

LOL, I think the head injury happened when she got tased at the jail! LOL, now don't you all feel sorry for her now? ;) :boohoo::rolleyes: She didn't wanna put those old stinky jail uniforms on. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Sounds like Nelson is now admitting to committing the actual rape now, and not just trying to blame it all on the baby momma. Of course now it is "everyone does it" :rolleyes: :sick: But he sure wants to make sure that babys momma goes down with him! :doh:

The way things are looking on this couple I think I know an appropriate sentence for them. She should be fixed, he should be castrated and they should be required to share a cell for 25 years.

I am just glad that monster has been charged! I pray that neither of these sick perverts ever see daylight again.

They should both be exterminated - today. There is no room in this world for freaks like this. IMO.

I'd love to sentence them both...a bullet to the brain. Sounds harsh I know, but it just breaks my heart to hear what these animals are doing to innocent babies and children.

I find it amazing that she felt strong enough to refuse the request of an officer to put her clothes on yet the (insert expletive) was totally complicit in raping her own child. Never refused those requests, did she? The brain injury has no part in this. She's just evil.

Mother and man, raping an infant...how sick can you get? These people cannot be rehabilitated or fixed. They need to lock them up and throw away the key.

And additionally, spay and neuter them!

(Sorry mysteriew, editing because I didn't see you already advised doing this!! )

Did U see the picture of the thing on the link. It doesn't look like a man or a woman, but not human at all. Freaked me out.

Like grandad always said - taking him out back of the barn and shoot him.

MOO

Mel

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay