FL - Manhunt in Tampa after 4 slayings in 5 weeks, Oct-Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Hoping that $41,000 will encourage any people holding out that have the key to the evidence needed for an arrest.
Something tells me this guy may just be arrogant enough to keep that gun in his possession.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

http://people.com/crime/tampa-possible-serial-killer-residents-on-edge/
Tampa Residents on Edge as Possible Serial Killer Remains at Large: ‘I Pray it Doesn’t Happen Again’
“I am scared every day,” resident Marisol Linares tells PEOPLE. “When I check my mail, I wonder if I can even get to the mailbox without being shot. I have children who can’t play outside because there may be someone who will shoot them. I want to move away, but I can’t right now.”

Police continue to investigate the killings, and a spokesperson tells PEOPLE that they are looking at numerous leads and tips, but the killer has yet to be found.

The increased police presence is appreciated by residents, but it provides little comfort. “They are working hard, but they can’t be everywhere at once,” says Linares. “When their backs are turned, it could happen again.”

Adds another resident, Marshall Bertram: “Nothing feels normal. I get freaked out when I walk outside to my car.”
http://www.tampabay.com/news/public...ining-for-active-shooter-situations_162478950
LARGO — A police department training Nov. 18 for residents to learn strategies to survive in the event of an active shooter is full, but officials are asking interested people to contact the department to potentially hold another class.

The training, called ALICE — Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate — will cover information about active shooting incidents, physical drills and passive versus proactive response strategies, according to a department flier.
The class, which is free for Largo residents and business owners, is normally held about every six months. Sgt. John Trebino, who is in charge of the training, said the department would consider hosting one sooner if there is enough interest

http://www.tampabay.com/news/Arrest...e-Heights-in-wake-of-three-killings_162486620
Arrests spike as police blanket Seminole Heights in wake of three killings

Published: November 9, 2017
Updated: November 10, 2017 at 03:21 PM

[FONT=&amp]TAMPA — Police have little to say about their ongoing investigation into the Seminole Heights killings.

But a month after the killings began, numbers from the department reveal how police are going about it: Arrests in the area more than doubled in October compared to the same month a year earlier.

The number for the month shot up from 39 to 107 in the five police regions that encompass most of Southeast Seminole Heights, the neighborhood where three people were shot dead within 11 days during October in what investigators say were random but related killings.
[...]

[/FONT]

http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/one-month-and-no-leads-in-seminole-heights-murders
One month and no leads in Seminole Heights murders
“Somebody has to know something there's no way that nobody can know anything a name a location or something,” she said.

Investigators would later determine two subsequent murders of Monica Hoffa and Anthony Naiboa, would also tie into Benjamin’s killing. Tampa police released surveillance video of a someone walking the area the night Benjamin was shot, but one month later there's still been no identification of the person in the video.

“Why haven't they come forward?” asked DuPree
Tampa Police Chief Brian Dugan told FOX13 the investigation is still progressing with tips, but no one is giving names.
“We're narrowing things down but it's not moving as quickly as we'd like it's moving rather slow but we are able to eliminate things,” said Dugan.

Anything new guys? Did you watch "his" video where he mentioned the first murder victim?

Anything new guys? Did you watch "his" video where he mentioned the first murder victim?

How do you suppose that we should know who "his" is ?
Is that post of yours some kind of guessing game? geeze!

This video is not making the rounds like it used to, disturbing that this individual is possibly still walking around,
Do they now feel empowered, scared or nothing at all?
[video=youtube;McL88HkJ844]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McL88HkJ844[/video]

:welcome: to Websleuths, honeabee!! We're glad you're here!!

:bee::bee:

Anyone think that body type, height, head shape resemble SH killer?
Photo of robbery suspect in St. Petersburg this past August 2nd:
http://www.wtsp.com/news/crime/video-st-pete-hotel-clerk-robbed-at-gunpoint/461359787
And in another robbery in St. Petersburg on Oct 20th:
http://wfla.com/2017/10/20/video-st-pete-clerk-held-at-gunpoint-robbed/

Thw first one : What a an idiot - unless he lives on Mars he is caught! Zero effort to hide his identity, I think this guy is heavier

THe second one for a while it looked like it might just the way he dressed with the long jacket etc But at the end when he runs off its not the same
run at all moo

Its odd to go from a robber to murderer. I am wondering if the three were random. They could have met via gay stuff (Grinr. club) where noone would really know they had any connection

Have pondered if they were going to out him and maybe he had religious family and or was married with children , or could impact his job something like that.........................................

speculation only

Have they ever said how many times each victim was hit

I was surprised he shot so many times on the video -- made me wonder if he is not good with guns or really far or was it overkill

I was referring to the person who cannot be named. He has mutual friends with DL on both his fb accounts. Just interesting to me that he's somehow connected to all 4 victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am behind but am wondering why they are saying seem like they dont know other each?

Now community college -- and two of them are gay correct

that would seem that might not be accurate that they ate total strangers??

i am behind but am wondering why they are saying seem like they dont know other each?

Now community college -- and two of them are gay correct

that would seem that might not be accurate that they ate total strangers??

Dontae Lampkins and Anthony Naiboa were openly gay. From what I gather Monica Hoffa was a big supporter of the gay community. Not sure about BM.

AN and BM went to high school together and knew each other but I don't think they were close friends.

Police say Dontae Lampkins is not connected but I'm not convinced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member